Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Bad Boy Syndrome

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, fellow DJs, what is it about the Bad Boys? It seems to me that these guys get all the action, and the DJs get to be "just friends" with the girls....What the ****?

A woman I am attracted to has an ex who is the ultimate Bad Boy. He is currently in jail, awaiting trial, the charges are aggravated stalking (against her) aggravated battery (two counts) and a murder one charge, against a guy who this hottie was partying with. Seems he got pissed off that she was hanging with a bunch of ghetto rats at 5am so he stabbed one of them to death in the street in front of her house!

Wow.

A week prior to this mess happening, I had asked this woman out, to a sporting event, and she said "yes" We had been talking, and getting a bit closer, and I though, even though there was a 13 year age difference, that she may have been interested. We were set for the date, and then disaster struck (the murder) one week prior, and she was all messed up mentally, and this brutal murderer, who was also the babydaddy to her 2 year old, is going to the Pen for life now, and there is no hope of them ever getting back! She actually was talking about "getting back with him in 5 years when he grows up" before this happened!

What the **** guys? How do you explain this? Needless to say, she flaked out on the date to the sporting event with the excuse that she was too emotionally crushed by the murder of this ghetto trash buddy of hers. Advice?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you start dating her. Take some nude polaroids of you ****ing the girl. Go visit the crazy ex in jail and show him said photographs, just to enrage him for ****s n giggles. Then hopefully one of his buddies out of jail will pay you a visit and stab your fingers off so you can never post such a stupid post again.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This probably isn't real, but if this is it probably was a severe beating rather than death. Not all that uncommon, I have a friend that see this **** on a regualr basis who lives in Dorchester (suburb of Boston)

In any case, grab yoru balls and run like hell, if you're lucky you'll never have to speak with her again.

You want to date a women who is in contact with someone who stabs people to death out of jealousy and rage?

What town/city do you live in? When I see you in the obits. a month from now I'm gonna cut the article out of the paper and mail it to the darwin awards.

R.I.P JackPrescott - "He chased some pvssy and get stabbed for being a wussy"

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
I know it sounds ridiculous, but it REALLY happened!
No, it was no severe beating, it was murder. He stabbed another man to death, and left him to die in the street like a dog, while he ran and hid in a service station. I may have died for hanging out with her, but how is being sexually/physically attracted to a woman being a "wussy?"

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting attraction blind and lead your actions while not standing back for a second to realize how terrible this situation is to even TOUCH with a 100FT pole.

I'm only saying this because I've experienced "The women who like the EXTREME bad boys" a few times, even had a relationship with one. Not being a Bay Boy myself doomed it to failure before it even started.

She's going to keep going back to this dude, you'll get the "I still have feelings for my EX" line very shortly if you're being at all nice to her. She might flake back and fourth to both of you because you're at opposite extremes and she wants someone to treat her nice for once, but he'll still get sex out fo her because she's lead by her emotions. You'll get wrapped up in an emotional shyt storm.

I'm not going to keep going on and on here but I'd advise against it. Really. But proceed with caution if you do my man...

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
No, it was no severe beating, it was murder. He stabbed another man to death, and left him to die in the street like a dog, while he ran and hid in a service station. I may have died for hanging out with her, but how is being sexually/physically attracted to a woman being a "wussy?"
You are correct, 110%. But it is such a damned shame to know that a woman this hott is obsessed with a convicted murderer, and will replace him with a FUBU wearing crack dealer.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's in love with a murderer mate.....fuked up she may be...hot she ain't.

You're thinking with the wrong head my friend.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
are you an idiot?

Get your mind out of the gutter. Why the hell do you associate with scum that wears FUBU. And sips 40oz on the "Street Konah".

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Re: are you an idiot?

Originally posted by Reed247
Get your mind out of the gutter. Why the hell do you associate with scum that wears FUBU. And sips 40oz on the "Street Konah".
I dont, but all the women that you DJ's cannot land are sexually obsessed with them.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: are you an idiot?

I dont, but all the women that you DJ's cannot land are sexually obsessed with them.
Because they have the total package that us DJ's do not have

They have the LOOKS AND CONFIDENCE of a MAN. They are warriors. Not weak little shakespeare seductionists

The posters on my thread "Appearance, not LOOKS, counts" all tell me that as long as you possess game alone and nothing else, not even looking like a real man, you will bed any beautiful women
you desire. Sorry, but they want real men, the total package.

We need to give off an AURA of dominance, such a way that no DRUNK ****BLOCK or FAT WARPIG, gets in the way of our pursuit of beautiful women. I am not talking about the cute chick you talk to in class. I am talking about fycking a cheerleader from the Dallas Cowboys team, or a SI swimsuit model. THESE ARE THE WOMEN WE DESIRE, AM I RIGHT.

**** I am not advocating what this loser did, but he gave off certain qualities which made the chick sexually attracted to him, which we need to possess in ourselves

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: are you an idiot?

SStype, this is where you are dead wrong. They possess game alone, but what the **** is that? This guy at a steakhouse I was at recently had a stripper quality babe hanging all over his balls the entire night, during the entire meal, from drinks to appetizers to the main course, to dessert, and she couldnt stop making out with him, and stroking his head and back. This woman was taller than he was, and generally would be considered "out of his league"...she was wearing the low riser jeans, had 38dd breasts and a tiny little tank top, and caused half of the kitchen to make excuses to go by the table to check out her fine a$$.

This is what the guy looked like. About 5'6, fat, and flabby, bald, wearing oversized FUBU sweatsuit, and gaudy gold rings. He had prison style "Bic Pen" tattoos on his body. Not particularly attractive. Looked like an ex con. What certain qualities does this guy give off? The fact that he probably sells crack? Or the fact that he has done time in the Big House?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a street pimp perspective....

i believe your story and i see it from time to time. chicks waiting for " their man " to get out of jail

why do women like these ruff men ?

the answer is obvious

BECAUSE THEY ACT LIKE MEN

but i do have some advice for your other question

why does she love him still ?

shes a crack hoe

another angle it is her babys father

he will always be part of that childs life

in jail or out of jail after 8 years for good behaviour and back in for 25 years for stabbing YOU

hook up with her ? sign your death warrant

what you doing hanging around these hood rat b*tches without glasses anyways ?

they are 100% drama all day every day

NOT WORTH IT

you gotta upgrade and go meet some nice women with JOBS and NO KIDS and NO GANG TIES

thats probably a good place to start

you said she was out banging the local mafia at 5am

who was babysitting junior serial killer while she was on the prowl ?

WARNING WARNING DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER !

keep the hell away from her :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

i believe your story and i see it from time to time. chicks waiting for " their man " to get out of jail

the answer is obvious

shes a crack hoe

in jail or out of jail after 8 years for good behaviour and back in for 25 years for stabbing YOU

NOT WORTH IT

you gotta upgrade and go meet some nice women with JOBS and NO KIDS and NO GANG TIES

Lost In Translation

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
haha

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

the answer is obvious

shes a crack hoe

NOT WORTH IT

Lost In Translation

Lost in Translation, you are 110% correct, she loves "ghetto trash" and so far it has gotten her NOWHERE, and nothing but legal problems and heartache, and headaches. Who was babysitting jr? A hottie underaged female friend of hers who agreed to watch the kid as long as she got to party afterwards with the 5-6 ghetto trash males that she picked up. but it's the "They Act Like Men" that intrigues me? How, by beating the blood out of a woman? By NOT paying child support, or by acting jealous around her 24-7? What is this "Act like Men" stuff, please elaborate.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: are you an idiot?

SStype, this is where you are dead wrong. They possess game alone, but what the **** is that? This guy at a steakhouse I was at recently had a stripper quality babe hanging all over his balls the entire night, during the entire meal, from drinks to appetizers to the main course, to dessert, and she couldnt stop making out with him, and stroking his head and back. This woman was taller than he was, and generally would be considered "out of his league"...she was wearing the low riser jeans, had 38dd breasts and a tiny little tank top, and caused half of the kitchen to make excuses to go by the table to check out her fine a$$.

This is what the guy looked like. About 5'6, fat, and flabby, bald, wearing oversized FUBU sweatsuit, and gaudy gold rings. He had prison style "Bic Pen" tattoos on his body. Not particularly attractive. Looked like an ex con. What certain qualities does this guy give off? The fact that he probably sells crack? Or the fact that he has done time in the Big House?
Yeah good point. He must have been her sole supplier so in her eyes, he was a KEEPER!

Or......extremely big penis perhaps?
Hey man, I know there are exceptions here and there, we are just humans, not mathematical algorithms. But, all things equal fat, flabby, and bald will not attract the majority of women....but i gotta say, lucky bastard that guy