"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Art of Tickling

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Tickling is not an art unto itself. It is a very easy and fun thing to do with girls you may be interested in or girls that are just friends. In my opinion, you can pretty much tickle anyone as long as you have a bare-bones relationship with them, that is, they know your name and you know theirs, and you've spoken to each other at least once before. This may not apply to everyone, of course.

Anyway two nights ago I had a great tickle fest with a very cute girl at a friend's house. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but it might have gone a little further if he hadn't been in the same room telling us to quiet down. We were on his bed, and the girl was raking my arm with her hands and her feet she was laughing so hard. She was also reciprocating. It was great.

So, firstly, the place where every girl I've tickled seems to be ticklish is just above the legs, her sides, her hips, that zone. It's never failed. Armpits work great too, but they're kind of in the vicinity of the titties so it's a bit risque if you don't know the girl too well or if you haven't been tickling her for awhile. Don't start at the armpits, I guess. Start at the sides.

When I tickled her there I reached into the armpits from the front way, I put on a serious look and said "forgive me." She didn't seem to mind.

Now, the girl I was tickling in particular was very sensitive behind the knee. She had been trying not to laugh for awhile, but once I got to that area she went crazy. It was really driving her wild, she was giggling, eyes shut, using her other leg to rub my arm really really hard (it was still burning a good time later, and plus she's pretty short). Each person has a zone that is really really sensitive, other than the obvious one(s) of course, and I'm pretty sure I've found hers.

Most girls that I've spoken to or overheard say that they are ticklish everywhere. I can't say that this is exactly true, I asked one if her forehead was ticklish and she just giggled and started rubbing it to check. But I guess the golden zone is the thigh area. You really can't go wrong.

Other suggestions--

+Try to be sitting down, because odds are she's going to wind up tickling you back. Girls tickling Salacious D=boner. Sitting down makes it much easier to conceal.

+Although it's kind of tricky, the lower area of the kneecap itself can almost, almost orgasm on its own if it's...stimulated the right way. Kind of like scratching it, very lightly, without your nails but with the skin of your fingers. Very soft, somewhat fast. A girl did this to me, that's how I know, and I have done it to others with excellent results. I can't duplicate it on myself for some reason, however.

+I don't really know if there's such a thing as too much tickling, I only stopped because my friend asked me to (his parents had to leave early tomorrow and they were getting ancy).

+As is the philosophy of Don Juans, Don't be afraid. Just go for it! You'll be glad that you did. If the girl is somehow unreceptive then she's a garden hoe and that's all there is to it. Ticklefests are a lot of fun, I was laughing my ass off and so was she.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
yea, i have to agree about the kneecap

a girl did this to me last week and my leg kicked back and forth b/c it felt sooo ****in good. . .now all the girls touch me :)
 

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
I agree with the kneecap one as well! This is weird, somehow is doesn't work when you do it on yourself, as said above.

But the kneecap one is good if you get it right.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Who said you had to?

Generally you'll know if you're doing the kneecap right if the girl is telling you to stop, is writhing in place, and is giggling like there's no tomorrow. If you just get a blank stare then it's time to go back to the "easier zones," the hips, really.
 
Top