“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Art of The Instant Date by a Cold approach -Success Stories

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
If you’re gonna be out cold approaching and scheduling it during the week.

In my opinion, it would be useless just to try to get an instant number man. Cause if you don’t build enough rapport and connection, chances are she’s gonna flake.


What you want to do is make her laugh, do your fair amount of teasing or what not, build enough connection and go for the instant date right then and there.


I tend to go Bookstores a lot. At Barnes and Noble and after a great conversation, I invite her over to a cafe or coffee shop nearby. Thats an instant first date right there! and a good chance to vet her personality.


Bookstores are a great example, so are shopping malls, downtown alley clubs where theres a laidback uncrowded bar nearby, beaches and parks are a good instant coffee shop date.


And oh yeah, another thing, I never go alone. I bring a friend, a wingwoman with me, a dog or a kitten of some sort lol…..You want to be as friendly and uncreepy as possible. Social proof works.

But really guys, this is just the first step. Stop searching out these ho bags, you want a Quality God Conscious woman in your life who will take care of you. So know the right venues to search for them.

IMG_8785.png

IMG_8690.png
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top