Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of Kissing!

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Begin with an Eskimo kiss: Make full body contact. Rub the side of your lover's nose against your nose using small circles. Sound childish? The nose is lined with tissue very similar to the erectile tissue in sexual organs.

Touch your lover's face: Don't feel her face like you're blind. Rather gently place your fingertips on her chin or behind one ear. Don't pull her towards you. Lean towards her until your lips meet.

Lock lips: Don't try to impress her with your cultural understanding of the French by sticking your tongue in her mouth. Part your lips, and press your lips against her lips.

Get tongue-tied: Circle the tip of her tongue with yours. Kissing is a two way street. Let her tongue into your mouth as well.

Don't swap too much spit: Consider the game over if she has to wipe her chin. Salivate over steak, not a woman.

A kiss isn't just a kiss. Your kissing technique determines where else the night will lead.

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have found that using saliva after a while during a makeout session is not a bad idea. Recently I had a girl over and we were kissing and we didnt start slow. Basically she was all over me and initiated it. and put her tongue in my mouth first.

Another tip I recomend is slowing down the pace during the kissing and then gradually increasing the speed and strength of the kiss. It's more technique then anything.