“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The approach and location, a tip and a question

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
I have noticed something in my approaches and response with women. I can't quite call it a surefire tip but would love feedback on this.

Approaches
LOWER ODDS
If girls are walking in the bar and passing by you, never start a conversation, they might be going to the bathroom or whatever, and it rarely works. I have numerous experiences and the odds are low that they will stop

If you have to walk up to them from far away and they see you (ex from across the bar), it has lower success rates as well. They get on the defensive

The best approach is made when you are standing as a group nearby them and are already in the vicinity of them. This occurs if you are standing watching a band or ordering a drink, etc. I can't say exactly why this is always better other than it seems to be a much more casual way to start a conversation.

Any comments on that? Have you had similar experiences?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top