Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Anti - Repression Mechanism

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as flirting. The flirting they teach you in books are just emulations of mating behavior or artificial flirting. It is just a slice of human behavior discovered, named and identified after being observe in couples who are in-love. It has existed before it was named.
I don’t believe much in flirting.
I have learned that flirting is a natural instinctive reaction when we feel attraction to a person.
Unfortunately, we have also learned to repress how we naturally express our desire and that’s why we need to re-learn to flirt.

Looking from an evolutionary standpoint to the past as cavemen; when we felt attraction to the girl we would usually bang her head with a club until she is unconscious and **** her or sniff her ***** and persistently hump on her uninhibitedly without caring much for how she feels until ,”she”, submits herself for extreme ****ing.

Now, you see?

That’s the problem with us Nice Guys is that we fear doing those socially inappropriate things so much so, that we get held back to the realization of our full sexual capability thus, we become detached to our natural instincts to attract a mate.

Dogs get to **** and they don’t even know any hypnotic pick-up line.

Years of absorbing wrong information from our parents, media, friends, school and especially “Religion” have made us the losers we are today! Ever wonder why women have sex with physically abusive Bad Boys? It is because they are the only ones close enough to resemble a true human being (Homo sapiens sapiens). A REAL MAN! If you think human beings are civilized then you are participating in the mass cultural delusions of superiority. Honestly, we are animals and are no better than dogs.

Just open your mind and lose your inhibition, follow you intuition and just feel your instincts into motion, disconnect from all beliefs, and breakaway from tradition because if you do so then your big, round, long hard penis will be inside her smooth, pink, soft and wet, vagina. Yummy! I cursed our puritanical society for hiding the truth. This is the secret they have been keeping away from us.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape AND CONSENSUAL COURTSHIP are present in most mammals... not just rape. So is homosexuality. Even in chordates like fruit flies there's a mating dance for consensual sex. Even with dogs the female can submit or snap at the male to get him off of her if she's uninterested.

When you refer to man as an animal (though it's true), and rape as natural and non-violent courtship as unnatural, you don't know what you're talking about.

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Rape AND CONSENSUAL COURTSHIP are present in most mammals... not just rape. So is homosexuality. Even in chordates like fruit flies there's a mating dance for consensual sex. Even with dogs the female can submit or snap at the male to get him off of her if she's uninterested.

When you refer to man as an animal (though it's true), and rape as natural and non-violent courtship as unnatural, you don't know what you're talking about.
That was way more intelligent than my just calling him **** and pointing out only lamers use their own quote as their tag line.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get it.. do I wack her in the head with a club? or...

btw that cave man analogy only happens if its another cave man group that attacks and beats a rival group... not quiet what happens inside the small group of hunter and gathers...

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Your all missing the point. It is an analogy to emphasize the importance of being a man. The caveman analogy was just a grounding statement.
I was just stating another reason why Nice Guys are such losers and that is the fact that a Nice Guy no longer acts like a Real Man but instead he has transform into this sort of.....
How should I say it? Hmmmmm.
What one word can I use to describe someone who has no balls?
HMmmmmmmmmmm. I am still thinking of a single word to describe a Nice Guy.

What one word can I use to describe all the loser characteristics of Nice Guys?
There must be some kind of a word to describe it all?

Last edited:

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the supplementary information to this post.

Negation is another excellent tactic. Negation is actually a sales and marketing tactic now being employed as a Pick – up tool you can use on girls to negate their resistance or reluctance. (But all of you already what is that, don't you?)

This is also known by other names such perceived attribution, psychological alignment, identity interjection, cognitive congruence, internal model, sexual introjections, “framing”, reverse product positioning or “positioning”.

Salesmen have been using this technique to destroy any objection on the part of the customer. In this case you can use this to negate any resistance she might have in having sex with you. An example of this would be a salesman tearing a small portion of the contract after the contract has been sign and would say “Ma’am I think this might be the wrong product for you, I think I should just find a better product for you and the customer says No, no, no it is okay, I want that thing. So what happens is, she is now the one convincing you that she wants to buy the product. The customer can not offer resistance because you are, already resisting yourself. We are our best persuaders.

In psychology, it is called reverse psychology or acting the opposite of your true intentions.

Repressing our thoughts isn’t natural and causes what is called as psychic disturbance; this psychic disturbance phenomenon is cause by our anti – repression mechanisms in our biological circuitry.

(Since all of you already know what is negation, we will move on to another concept.)

In an evolutionary perspective, there was a time wherein, men didn’t restrain themselves. When we were cavemen, we were very uninhibited and **** any girl we desired but environments have change so fast, populations have grown immensely.

Society adapted and place restraints on our urges so as to protect the overall survival of our species from starving and overpopulation, they’ve organized religion, they’ve place social restrictions on our natural drives, unfortunately, our genes haven’t adapted yet. We are following an outdated biological programming.
To mean, our mind has been programmed to fulfill every urge we feel and punish any attempt to repress our desires, we refer to this design as the “Anti – Repression Mechanism”.
This is the reason why they say forbidden things are desirable and we only want what we can not have. This is also the reason why people fall in love even more as we push people away during break-up and tell them to love somebody else because the moment they repressed their feelings, our anti – repression mechanism kicks in and starts to punish them and makes them in-love with you even more.
Bad Boys push people away constantly and *****es reject people frequently thereby triggering this anti – repression mechanisms and causes greater attraction. This is another reason why Bad Boys always gets to **** girls.