Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the "amost a lay" thread

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's share stories in which you guys went out with a chick, things got really hot...but for some reason or another you did not end up banging her, and you didnt have another chance, so you gott mad because you were too damn close but it never happened.

For example, a few weeks ago I went on a first date with a chick. I did not now how it was gonna be but she was pretty nice, talkative etc, I teased her, I kissed her by the middle of the date, we started to grind...and we got horny.
At the end I drove her home, we were touching each other in my car...making out heavily, touching her boobs...but I could not find a damn free spot, so after a few tries and noticing the police was in the neighbourhood I had to say good-bye. (she lived alone...)

Needeless to say I did not get another chance to bang her cause she went back to her ex bf a few days later.

DAMN IT.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, that's going to be one depressing ass thread.. and I've had way too many of those ..*sigh*

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when they wait until you're getting naked in the bedroom to tell you they are on the rag. That's bait and switch!

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a nightclub with a girl last Friday, things were going well until she started to drink a lot and get into a childish mood. She tried to make me jealous, dance with all the guys she saw, etc... The only thing that I regret is that I stayed with her all night instead of look for another girl to get laid.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another one:

went on a date with this 19 years old with big boobs. We had a lot of fun, then we went to dance. She had a couple of drinks plus 3-4 or more shots. She was pretty drunk and was all over me.
She had some friends in the club so because of this I didnt want to embarrass her so I did not kiss her or anything, just grinded a lot, hugged her etc. (silly me)

When we left she was holding my arm and telling me "hug me tight, I am too drunk" (she was not THAT drunk). I thought about banging her but just because I hadn't kiss her yet and I had no place available I just drove her home and kissed her good-night in the lips.

We had another date but she was not THAT loving anymore eventhough we made out etc. I wanted to take her to the beach to have sex but she did not want to lay on the sand at night. (hey, I brought a towel you ungrateful)

We did not have any more dates cause she said she was going on holidays with a male "friend" of hers.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ....she was pretty hot...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's happened to me 2 times.

I was shooting pool at a bar and woman approached me and said nice shot. I got her number, called her 2 days later. She invited me over to her house. We starting kissing and got naked. I was fingering her but she wouldn't let me hit. I even stayed the night but didn't get anything. Then she flaked after that and we never hung out again.

I was working at a upscale department store at the time. This women that gave me her number before but wasn't interested at the time confessed that she likes me now. We ended up in the stock room. I was kissing her, fingering her, and she was stroking me. Then she got scared we would get caught and stopped it. Things were weird after that and I never got to hit.