"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

The ambition levels of guys pre, during, and post relationship

futuresuccess2161

New Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
28
What are everyone's thoughts on guys totally letting themselves go and getting complacent during relationships? I myself had to get my heart broken to realize how much I stopped caring about the way I looked and acted because I thought my LTR and first love would be around forever.....which wasn't the case and learned that the hard way.

But now that I'm on the other side I notice that pretty much the majority of my buddies who are all in relationships don't place nearly as much of an emphasis on growing in every single aspect of their life. And now I'm thinking that this realization is a huge blessing in disguise for me come future relationships. Plus, if my ex would've stayed with me I would've stayed complacent and not cared about my body, performance at work, etc.

Wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on this topic and if you have witnessed the same thing where LTR's seem to be killing the dreams and goals of men who were previously hard workers?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top