The Alpha Male/ verbal seducer will always win.

Zman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys here is some .02.

How many times have you seen a beautiful woman with a guy that in passing you would ask over and over in your head what she sees in him?

I know i used to all the time. Here is the conclusion I have come to from my dating experiences at 22.

Women are seduced by words and an alpha male personality. Looks will ALWAYS come in second. Dont get me wrong, it doesn't hurt to be attractive it will get your foot in the door.

The feelings you trigger in a woman with your alpha male personality will always win her over being just the mr moneybags or the incredible hulk lifter/ male model.

You better have the alpha male attitude to back up your deep wallet or your prettyboy looks, or you will get burned by women.

Glycerine2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing the two guys who are 99% with you aren't good looking.

:)

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%, and I am one ugly @ss mofo

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea unless shes a ****ing ***** slut....then she would just pick the one that appears to have the bigger penis.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Male

How many times do you guys have to throw ths term around? Have you ever met an alpha male? It isn't an attitude, it is a genetic makeup which is rare.

You cant BECOME an alpha male, you are afflicted with it at birth and it aint that great.

Focus on being assertive and decisive and being your own man. Step one is to identify YOU, step two is to improve YOU. I am 38 years old and have met perhaps 3 alpha males in my entire life. In normal society I would considered an alpha male. I am self employed, I was a Captain in the Military, I am aggresive and bloddy minded, I hire and fire people all the time etc.

I have met 3 men that simply have it over me. Their careers werent as good, they made less money, they were socially less acceptable BUT, they had raw gut animal leadership. If the World had a nuclear war and we went back to basics, these guys would run the show.

There is a lot of info on this over at pimphop...check it out.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
First of all...guys rarely get it right when they make claims about what women find visually attractive.

Men look first at the body. Women look first at the face. Men look second at the face. Women look second at how the man presents himself in body and style as well as how he carries himself.

If a woman doesn't really like something about your face, I don't care how "alpha" or whatever else you are...she's not going to go for you.

Women rate face far above body. You could have the perfect body...but if she doesn't like your face she's not going to want you, period.

The ONLY exception to this is gold diggers and obese or butt ugly women. Gold diggers will go only after money because while she's spending all your money on the expensive lingerie she'll be modelling if off while she's screwing around with someone else. Obese and butt ugly women will just take whatever they can get usually.

You guys can chant "looks don't matter" while dancing around a fire in a big circle until the cows come home...but it still won't ever make it true.

EVERYONE cares about looks and good looking people won't settle for unattractive people unless they are just going for money and getting their lovin' and sex on the side.

That's the cold, hard truth...like it or not.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
First of all...guys rarely get it right when they make claims about what women find visually attractive.

Men look first at the body. Women look first at the face. Men look second at the face. Women look second at how the man presents himself in body and style as well as how he carries himself.

If a woman doesn't really like something about your face, I don't care how "alpha" or whatever else you are...she's not going to go for you.

Women rate face far above body. You could have the perfect body...but if she doesn't like your face she's not going to want you, period.

The ONLY exception to this is gold diggers and obese or butt ugly women. Gold diggers will go only after money because while she's spending all your money on the expensive lingerie she'll be modelling if off while she's screwing around with someone else. Obese and butt ugly women will just take whatever they can get usually.

You guys can chant "looks don't matter" while dancing around a fire in a big circle until the cows come home...but it still won't ever make it true.

EVERYONE cares about looks and good looking people won't settle for unattractive people unless they are just going for money and getting their lovin' and sex on the side.

Yes but looks only go so far. You still need to rely on personality Or inner game to keep it going. We're all human beings, we eventually get sick or bored of looking at the same picture all the time. Why do you think ppl have affairs and whatnot. Sure you see that 10 walking down teh street and you tell yourself "i wanna **** her", but only cause nature intended it like that.

But what you said about physcial attractiveness, it's an inborn selective process of the human psych, which cant be argued against, no matter how hard we try to deny this fact.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Alpha Male

Originally posted by Sart
How many times do you guys have to throw ths term around? Have you ever met an alpha male? It isn't an attitude, it is a genetic makeup which is rare.

You cant BECOME an alpha male, you are afflicted with it at birth and it aint that great.

Focus on being assertive and decisive and being your own man. Step one is to identify YOU, step two is to improve YOU. I am 38 years old and have met perhaps 3 alpha males in my entire life. In normal society I would considered an alpha male. I am self employed, I was a Captain in the Military, I am aggresive and bloddy minded, I hire and fire people all the time etc.

I have met 3 men that simply have it over me. Their careers werent as good, they made less money, they were socially less acceptable BUT, they had raw gut animal leadership. If the World had a nuclear war and we went back to basics, these guys would run the show.

I think you are right

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

This is exactly true...

Real alpha males aren't made, they are born. It's purely instinctive and cannot be imitated. My fiance' was one such man. Although he was a very gentle person, he was also extremely intimidating. People knew, instinctively, that you just didn't f*ck with him or piss him off. My current best friend is one as well. He's like a chameleon. He can (and often does) enter into ANY environment...be it the business world or amid gang bangers and normally strong men will step back and yield to him. My fiance was more of a physical alpha. My best friend is more of an intellectual alpha. Two very different men who had shockingly similar effects on people around them. It's pure instinct rather than some contrived act or front. Those men are actually somewhat rare. I've only known those two men who "had it".

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to people who say looks don't matter, you are deluding yourself. looks make everything 100x easier. i've gone over this a million times in the past, so i'm not gonna repeat myself.

as for alphas, our society is built to be very anti-alpha behaviour, and as a result most alphas are either in prison, or in the millitary. the people you think are alphas (guys that can hold everyone's attention and have that leader status which attracts women) are just high up betas. put one of them next to a real alpha (like a gang leader fresh out of prison), and you'll see their real place in the world.

also, there is such a thing as being too alpha. the toughest of the toughest alphas are very f*cked up individuals who scare the sh!t out of most women. if you've seen City of God (Cidade de Deus), the Lil Ze/Lil Dice character is a prime example of how being an alpha can get in the way of meeting women.

but seriously, if you're really thinking you're an alpha, you need to stop roleplaying like some geek and just be yourself. looking in the mirror and telling yourself looks dont matter and that you're alpha will f*ck you up in the long run.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll quote Senor Fingers on this one...

THE ALPHA MISCONCEPTION

I can't help but laugh at all these DJs trying to project alpha status without anything more substantial than a superficial attitude. "I dress nice, I have bulging muscles, I am alpha, hear me roar!" Yeah, whatever you say dawg. If you are going to emulate the social structures of nature, then I say go the whole nine yards. Try going out into the wild with 20 of your boys and survive for a month and then talk to me about how alpha you are! OK maybe that is a little extreme, but for the sake of argument, let's look at a pack of wolves and see what determines alpha status. The alpha male is the biggest, baddest most skilled hunter of the pack. He commands respect for a very good reason. The other wolves do not follow his lead based only on his physical traits, but mainly because he is a bad-ass motherfu¢ker with sharp instincts and a large set of wolf balls! You can bet your ass that the alpha doesn't need to remind himself he is the $hit or preen his fur to get wolf bit¢hes! So this raises a good question that you need to ask yourself. Aside from projecting a certain attitude or look, what makes you so damn special that you command respect and admiration? Here's a hint: Nobody, not other people, not yourself and certainly not wolves, will respect you for your words, appearances or attitudes. It is what you DO that counts! ACTIONS define who you are, how you see yourself and how others relate to you. So what actions will build confidence? Befriending everyone you meet and developing your social instincts is a great place to start. But what actions will make you SHINE with authentic confidence? The answer to that is the most infamous questions of all time...

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It actually is an attitude and you aren't afflicted by it at birth.

Alpha males are alpha males because of social conditioning and how they are raised. We are all products of society’s influences they make us what we are. I wouldn’t be surprised if certain countries produce more alpha males than others. Society and our parents make us what we are different social conditions produce different personalities and attitudes.

A person born in a high crime area to criminal parents is a lot more likely to become a criminal. A boy raised by women is a lot more likely to become a SNAG (sensitive new age guy) or AFC. A boy born and lost in the jungle raised by chimpanzees (I believe this has actually happened) is a lot more likely to become and alpha male e.g. Tarzan. Of course there are some exceptions (there always are) some people have a genetic predisposition to certain restricting personality traits but for the most part anyone can become an alpha.

Now this is the hard part becoming an alpha how do you do it? Well you have to forget everything you know, everything you think you know about life and the way things are, you have to wipe the slate clean and rebuild your personality. You can’t really do this till you have hit bottom and even then it takes massive will power to change your attitudes and to break the chains of social conditioning but it’s not impossible.

Oh and to mind over matter looks do matter but they are not the be all and end all of attracting women.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not an alpha male, but I have been confused for one by a group of friends or in class. MY perception that they reflected back at me, was when something out of the ordinary happened, people actually look at you to see your reaction and then they reflect the reaction that you send. I dont think there is a clear definition only a persons perception. To me an alpha male is someone who speaks out no matter what, and always does whats right and acknowledges others. Some examples would be when my friends were talking about a person in our group, then it was my turn for input. In a few words I said something like "so and so is blah blah, but im not the one to disrepect someone behind their back" in a serious tone. EVeryone shutsup,changes the topic and wants to be around you. You are like the gatekeeper of what goes on and whats allowed.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wrong im a man and i look at the face first.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
wrong im a man and i look at the face first.
So when you notice an obese chick walking your way you still check out her face, then?

Yeah...I thought not.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So when you notice an obese chick walking your way you still check out her face, then?

Yeah...I thought not.
So when you notice an obese man walking your way you still check out his face?

Baring deformities (extreme obeseness is NOT natural) i will always check out their face first. It doesnt mean i'd go out with a fat chick who has a good face, it just means the first checkpoint a girl must pass is their face.

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this Idea!

Originally posted by Zman1
Hey guys here is some .02.

How many times have you seen a beautiful woman with a guy that in passing you would ask over and over in your head what she sees in him?

I know i used to all the time. Here is the conclusion I have come to from my dating experiences at 22.

Women are seduced by words and an alpha male personality. Looks will ALWAYS come in second. Dont get me wrong, it doesn't hurt to be attractive it will get your foot in the door.

The feelings you trigger in a woman with your alpha male personality will always win her over being just the mr moneybags or the incredible hulk lifter/ male model.

You better have the alpha male attitude to back up your deep wallet or your prettyboy looks, or you will get burned by women.
I like this idea! 'I' have to be the alpha male, or else women will walk on me! I use to be an "AFC" but after reading this and the "bible", I can see how I was used and abused by women who just wanted me for my material posessions, and I had no backbone. I might have been able to draw women towards me, but there was no respect. I can honestly say I am not fully "attracted" to women I cannot respect.