Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha Male is Anti-DJ

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lets make this short and sweet.

If you cant handle not being dominant of the group or people you are with, it would seem very obvious to me that you are not secure with yourself. SO by trying to take over your little groups, you are actually just displaying signs of insecurity.

There are exceptions to this. If you dont actually try to maintain dominance over your group by using little ploys and subtle putdowns(all the fags do), and the way the chips fell all the guys look to you, then it is not insecurity, but the lack of confidence and ability of your friends. SO in that situation where you dont actually try to take control, being alpha male is not necessarily an anti-dj thing. Also, if its you and a group of only girls, it iss also not a sign of insecurity.

But all those "djs" out there telling you to try and be alpha male in every situation, actually dont know what the **** theyre talking about.

yup

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphas dont try to dominate groups. People naturally gravitate to them because they exude something everyone wants a piece of. They tell great stories, have strong opinions and make people laugh. Alphas are the show wherever they go just because they are usually the most extroverted and interesting person in the room.

Sounds like a DJ to me!

But I agree, this shyt cant be forced. It can be learned, but not overnight!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr fingers then why do people say alpha male instead of just be DJ?

they do because they arent the same thing(to them, maybe to you it is but im not talking about you bro), it is some posters perceived image of what is best. They assert that trying to take control over people is the best route. Unfortunately they are ill-informed and thats what my post was about.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhhh!

I understand where you are coming from now.

I think the problem lies in the misconception of the alpha male. A lot of guys think it is all about being tough and beating people into submission. In truth, this is some beta shyt because alpha's don't have to prove a damn thing. If anything, the alpha's I have met were outgoing & friendly, with great sense of humor and yes, even COMPASSION for their fellow men. Alpha's exist to improve the pack, not just look out for themselves.

I wrote a post a while back on this. I am curious what your feedback would be

check it out:

Essence of Alpha

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
mr fingers then why do people say alpha male instead of just be DJ?

they do because they arent the same thing(to them, maybe to you it is but im not talking about you bro), it is some posters perceived image of what is best. They assert that trying to take control over people is the best route. Unfortunately they are ill-informed and thats what my post was about.
alpha-males and DJs share some of the same qualites

such as confidene

woman are attracted to a confident man as are men

while woman may consider it a turn on

a man sees it as a quality he wants to see in himself so he wants to be close to it

if you do consider yourself to be an alpha-male type (which im not sure if you do) then sometimes you take control without even realizing that you are doing it

in a group for example me and one of the friends in my group want to do different things,

if it is something worthwhile to me then i am not going to cave in

it just so happens that my friends will listen to me more often

im not saying that you should never compromise,(cause then your just a selfish prick) but certain times you are in the drivers seat and you make decisions for a group

its not my goal to control others but some of the time they will support me blindly

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah bro thats all cool, the only discripency i might have with that is....

If these alpha-males are DJs(there is a difference i still believe), where is it, or what is it that their confidence comes from?

This is a piece of the puzzle ive failed to accurately put into place till just now, now i know what the difference is..

I know from what my confidence(a very inaccurate term for what a DJ has, but the best one word description), is derived from, and my belief is that a DJ's confidence and an "alpha male"s confidence is not the same thing and comes from a totally different source.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental masturbation...

Alpha Male or DJ?

There is no definitive definition for either, therefore your argument is irrelevant and worthless.

Alpha Male or DJ?

Being a DJ is being the Alpha Male... ?

Sence when did being an Alpha Male share any connotation with being an attention wh0re?

Who ****ing cares.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much emphasis on EXTRAVERTED individuals

I'd like to think of myself as somewhat of a mix between extraverted and introverted, but I WAS a total introvert back in my AFC days.

Being introverted when I learned about DJism was somewhat an advantage. While a lot of newbies come here and read this information and then try to relate it to how the outside world views them, I related it to how I viewed myself.

Being an Alpha-Male was never some act I put on for people, to make them see me as dominant or to show how inferior they were.

This is stupid.

I see little faggots running around trying to "impress" each other everyday.

And yes, just like Jester said, this screams out INSECURE.

When I was initializing "Alpha-Maleness" into my personality I fitted it INSIDE my mind.

I think of AlphaMale I think of the lead wolf in a pack. Now, how does this leader act?

Does he run around barking at everyone? Does he knock over random members of the pack? Does he maliciously do the opposite of what the pack wanted?

NO. Then he would be an ASS, rather than an Alpha Male.

People read about "alpha maleness" and being dumbasses in the first place run out there trying to show off their dominance. They end up looking like a Jerk-Ass looser.

This is not "alpha" in the "DJ" sense of the word.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Mental masturbation...

Alpha Male or DJ?

There is no definitive definition for either, therefore your argument is irrelevant and worthless.
Word.

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Reaction score
why an alpha male would want to hang out with insecure people is beyond me.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I absolutley hate that term. Alpha-Male.

Everytime i hear that i imagine Sygourney Weaver chasing me through the jungle with a blow dart tranquilizer.

Alpha Male ,suggests that one dominates and leads the other males. Are we in a prison gang or something?

A lot of the Tactics are very suspect to me.All this nonsense just to get laid?

Whatever ,it´s just my opinion but a lot of you guys are talking it too literal ,when 99% of the game is in the approaching.

Yup actually approaching a girl,starting a conversation with her,getting her phone number ,waiting a couple of days,calling setting up a date and a screwing her brains out.

The only thing a DJ needs is inticiative and resilience.
ANYBODY CAN DO THIS.