"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Alpha Male is Anti-DJ

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Ok lets make this short and sweet.

If you cant handle not being dominant of the group or people you are with, it would seem very obvious to me that you are not secure with yourself. SO by trying to take over your little groups, you are actually just displaying signs of insecurity.

There are exceptions to this. If you dont actually try to maintain dominance over your group by using little ploys and subtle putdowns(all the fags do), and the way the chips fell all the guys look to you, then it is not insecurity, but the lack of confidence and ability of your friends. SO in that situation where you dont actually try to take control, being alpha male is not necessarily an anti-dj thing. Also, if its you and a group of only girls, it iss also not a sign of insecurity.

But all those "djs" out there telling you to try and be alpha male in every situation, actually dont know what the **** theyre talking about.

yup
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
52
Alphas dont try to dominate groups. People naturally gravitate to them because they exude something everyone wants a piece of. They tell great stories, have strong opinions and make people laugh. Alphas are the show wherever they go just because they are usually the most extroverted and interesting person in the room.

Sounds like a DJ to me!

But I agree, this shyt cant be forced. It can be learned, but not overnight!
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
mr fingers then why do people say alpha male instead of just be DJ?


they do because they arent the same thing(to them, maybe to you it is but im not talking about you bro), it is some posters perceived image of what is best. They assert that trying to take control over people is the best route. Unfortunately they are ill-informed and thats what my post was about.
 

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
52
Ahhhhh!

I understand where you are coming from now.

I think the problem lies in the misconception of the alpha male. A lot of guys think it is all about being tough and beating people into submission. In truth, this is some beta shyt because alpha's don't have to prove a damn thing. If anything, the alpha's I have met were outgoing & friendly, with great sense of humor and yes, even COMPASSION for their fellow men. Alpha's exist to improve the pack, not just look out for themselves.

I wrote a post a while back on this. I am curious what your feedback would be

check it out:

Essence of Alpha
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Jester
mr fingers then why do people say alpha male instead of just be DJ?


they do because they arent the same thing(to them, maybe to you it is but im not talking about you bro), it is some posters perceived image of what is best. They assert that trying to take control over people is the best route. Unfortunately they are ill-informed and thats what my post was about.
alpha-males and DJs share some of the same qualites

such as confidene

woman are attracted to a confident man as are men

while woman may consider it a turn on

a man sees it as a quality he wants to see in himself so he wants to be close to it

if you do consider yourself to be an alpha-male type (which im not sure if you do) then sometimes you take control without even realizing that you are doing it

in a group for example me and one of the friends in my group want to do different things,

if it is something worthwhile to me then i am not going to cave in

it just so happens that my friends will listen to me more often

im not saying that you should never compromise,(cause then your just a selfish prick) but certain times you are in the drivers seat and you make decisions for a group

its not my goal to control others but some of the time they will support me blindly
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
yeah bro thats all cool, the only discripency i might have with that is....

If these alpha-males are DJs(there is a difference i still believe), where is it, or what is it that their confidence comes from?

This is a piece of the puzzle ive failed to accurately put into place till just now, now i know what the difference is..

I know from what my confidence(a very inaccurate term for what a DJ has, but the best one word description), is derived from, and my belief is that a DJ's confidence and an "alpha male"s confidence is not the same thing and comes from a totally different source.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Mental masturbation...

Alpha Male or DJ?

There is no definitive definition for either, therefore your argument is irrelevant and worthless.

Alpha Male or DJ?

Being a DJ is being the Alpha Male... ?

Sence when did being an Alpha Male share any connotation with being an attention wh0re?

Who ****ing cares.
 

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
Too much emphasis on EXTRAVERTED individuals

I'd like to think of myself as somewhat of a mix between extraverted and introverted, but I WAS a total introvert back in my AFC days.

Being introverted when I learned about DJism was somewhat an advantage. While a lot of newbies come here and read this information and then try to relate it to how the outside world views them, I related it to how I viewed myself.

Being an Alpha-Male was never some act I put on for people, to make them see me as dominant or to show how inferior they were.

This is stupid.

I see little faggots running around trying to "impress" each other everyday.

And yes, just like Jester said, this screams out INSECURE.

When I was initializing "Alpha-Maleness" into my personality I fitted it INSIDE my mind.

I think of AlphaMale I think of the lead wolf in a pack. Now, how does this leader act?

Does he run around barking at everyone? Does he knock over random members of the pack? Does he maliciously do the opposite of what the pack wanted?

NO. Then he would be an ASS, rather than an Alpha Male.


People read about "alpha maleness" and being dumbasses in the first place run out there trying to show off their dominance. They end up looking like a Jerk-Ass looser.

This is not "alpha" in the "DJ" sense of the word.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
Mental masturbation...

Alpha Male or DJ?

There is no definitive definition for either, therefore your argument is irrelevant and worthless.
Word.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I absolutley hate that term. Alpha-Male.

Everytime i hear that i imagine Sygourney Weaver chasing me through the jungle with a blow dart tranquilizer.

Alpha Male ,suggests that one dominates and leads the other males. Are we in a prison gang or something?

A lot of the Tactics are very suspect to me.All this nonsense just to get laid?

Whatever ,it´s just my opinion but a lot of you guys are talking it too literal ,when 99% of the game is in the approaching.

Yup actually approaching a girl,starting a conversation with her,getting her phone number ,waiting a couple of days,calling setting up a date and a screwing her brains out.

The only thing a DJ needs is inticiative and resilience.
ANYBODY CAN DO THIS.
 
Top