Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha Male, and changing my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Uncalled for??????? Infamous, don't comment on things you have no idea what you're talking about.

Player supreme has used almost every racially offensive name to other members of this board you can think of.

He's referred to cracka's, honkeys, chinks, dago's waps. spics....you name it..now when someone gives him a little back, we have the Politcally Correct peanut gallery chirping in.

Player supreme is a racist...I don't back down one bit for calling him what I did....It is not against all black people..it's against those like him, whatever color they may be.

I'm not going to debate this anymore. Anytime you get into an argument with him and he brings race up, if you say something back, it gets turned on you and you have to defend yourself and take the focus off the issue...

It's an ugly word and I reserve it's use only for ugly people like him.

Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
I won't shut my mouth, if the mods don't want the thread to continue, they'll close it. If you don't like our verbal sparring, ignore the thread.

This monkey has pulled his shyt long enough, maybe if someone like me keeps backing him down, he'll leave..
You fake lying clown. I'm surprised you came back on the site. Maybe I will see you next monday after the prince concert that I talked about in Reno...bwahahahahaha...

You can forget it lier.

So your a scam artist too. I guess your fame is known.

bye cry baby.

And who is sparring I'm not. I shutting your monkey ass down.

I notice your not even trying to deny it anymore.

bwhahahaahaha....

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe dog-

I hear ya BUT..due to both contextual reasons, we all SHOULD refrain from using that word. Indeed it is a dirty word, i'd even say an evil word.

I dont use it. In any case, why resort to that level of "general" name calling when there's so much more other fuel that can be added to the fire?

I mean, look at him!

Reaction score
Uncalled for??????? Infamous, don't comment on things you have no idea what you're talking about.

Player supreme has used almost every racially offensive name to other members of this board you can think of.

He's referred to cracka's, honkeys, chinks, dago's waps. spics....you name it..now when someone gives him a little back, we have the Politcally Correct peanut gallery chirping in.

Player supreme is a racist...I don't back down one bit for calling him what I did....It is not against all black people..it's against those like him, whatever color they may be.

I'm not going to debate this anymore. Anytime you get into an argument with him and he brings race up, if you say something back, it gets turned on you and you have to defend yourself and take the focus off the issue...

It's an ugly word and I reserve it's use only for ugly people like him.

I have never said the word Honkey, wop spic or chink. I did call you a cracka...white boy...and a dago. Let's get your lies straight not twisted.

I haven't even called jake a chink yet if you doubt me post up to him.

I also do not throw in the race card either. I guess your all washed up mr I WILL BOX YOU ANYWHERE!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA@ya.

You know where I will be and WHEN I will be there...come get some if your man enough.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
joe dog-

I hear ya BUT..due to both contextual reasons, we all SHOULD refrain from using that word. Indeed it is a dirty word, i'd even say an evil word.

I dont use it. In any case, why resort to that level of "general" name calling when there's so much more other fuel that can be added to the fire?

I mean, look at him!

I almost spit out my tea, when I read this joe loser brain. hahahahaha..and we should not restort to what...

And what have you called me before?

bwahahahaaha!! no wonder your buddy buddy with this loser joey.

your weak I wish you had of jumped on his boat before I sank it with the bomb of truth.

Reaction score
"Player supreme is a racist...I don't back down one bit for calling him what I did....It is not against all black people..it's against those like him, whatever color they may be."

bwahahaahaaha!!! Now your dodging on the roaps....I'm enjoying this. Your reaching for straws to hold you up Joey...hahahaaha!!!

Now your saying your not against all black people...OK...sure...you remind me of jake when I called him on his racist comments...

NOW JUST SHADDAAP!!!! YOU FAWKING LYING LOSER!!!!

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha!

hate?

Take a step back from wherever you "think" you stand with me wackness.

I hate Adolf Hitler. I hate Osama Bin Laden. In many ways, I even hate your President.

I do NOT hate some low life 44 year old on a dating website who wastes everybody's time with 9 page flame wars that discuss absolutely NOTHING (besides demonstrate how overblown and fragile so many of our egos tend to be)

If I saw YOU, wherever I may be, I would be stuck deciding whether to piss all over your "pleather" boots, toss you a canadian quarter, or take away your tweezers that you so vehemently use on your eyebrows

-Its so good, I'm always going to use it on you.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
ha!

I do NOT hate some low life 44 year old on a dating website who wastes everybody's time with 9 page flame wars that discuss absolutely NOTHING (besides demonstrate how overblown and fragile so many of our egos tend to be)

"pleather" boots, toss you a canadian quarter, or take away your tweezers that you so vehemently use on your eyebrows

-Its so good, I'm always going to use it on you.

1. Your the faggot who said I tweezed my eye brows...HAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!! NOW THATS FUNNY...I couldn't remember who said that. Sorry I've never tweezed my eyebrows...I'm surprised you studied my face so closely. No wonder women love my eyebrows...and to think I've always wanted them thicker...another reason to be happy with what you got..

2. 9 pages of flames...HMMMMM HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR OWN STUPIDITY??? ME THINKS SO!!!!

3. What is Pleather? Pleather boots? are you trying to share something here JB or do you need spell check?

BWAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!@ YOUR STUPIDITY AGAIN!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme, just shut the fvck up. :rolleyes: Like TEN people have already told you what an annoying prat you are.

It ain't that deep anyways.

Reaction score
"I'm not going to debate this anymore."

Words of wisdom or cowardice...who cares as long as this sack o shyt shuts the fawk up with that fake macho shyt he's been whinning about all got dam week end.

Oh joey I gave you a fake address after I got word that yours was fake...that is how I strung you on in hopes that you would further make another mistake in your deck of lies.

Check the posts times.

YOU GOT PLAYED! You coward!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
It is fake leather.

If you want to get REALLY technical, it's plastic leather. Hence "plea-ther".

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Player Supreme, just shut the fvck up. :rolleyes: Like TEN people have already told you what an annoying prat you are.

It ain't that deep anyways.

Still reaching for straws huh jackie??? You must of counted all of my haters since I first showed up here:

starman
helter
jake
joey
jb idiot
now adding to the list:

porky pie
hmmmm I can't count 10 people jakie but I do now have 21 pages of accolades from other people on THIS site..

Now why don't you just shut your little dycked self up...hahahaaha! sorry I had to throw that in there...cause I know you got issues about your wang now...hehehehehe... Of course somebody is going to miscon-strue my comments into some kind of penis thing...forgetting what I said about be happy with what you have to help make you little guys feel better.

It's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean.

Remember that jackie!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yada yada yada yada..... I'm a big, black, bad-ass mofo and I have a 30-foot penis. I will kill you all...." :rolleyes:

We get the fvcking POINT already, nimrod. :rolleyes:

JUST......SHUT..... THE..... FVCK..... UP...... OLD...... MAN. You're giving everyone a headache.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Player, you fawking piece of shyt lying ass coward.....

My address is not fake, you're a coward who's afraid to give your real address...you're pissed off all you " I'm black and gots my boys comin to git you" **** didn't work. Inface, I really wanted someone to show up at my house.

As far as the racist comments...I think jakethesnake would agree that many times you've made reference to his ancestory in a deragatory way...you're a racist and you don't like it when you get it back..tough..I don't hate all black people..I hate all black people like you...fvcking monkey

I knew after player was shown to be the coward he is, he'd come back with this "Ha I played you" ****...I predicted he'd do that.

He's fat, ugly, scared, out of shape and a PROVEN coward...

You're lucky you didn't take me up on the fight though PS...it would have been bad news for you......

Reaction score
Now just to set the twisted record straight.

This isn't about dyck size. I told jackie he must of been looking at my 9 in my posing trunks. way back in the thread.

He countered that I was lying.

You heads know I will always prove my ****.

So I told him I would send him a photo as proof.

Nothing to it.

It's not about big dycks here.

Joey a small dycked fool got angry about my slightly larger than his by about 5 inches and got all heated and bent out of shape.

check the beginning threads if you doubt me.

He then started his 3 day tirade...and of course I am me...

Now he has been shown to be a lying sack of shyt...so it's no big deal.

BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT PENIS SIZE!!!

I mistakenly thought he was an alpha male calling me out...he stupidly said he lived in San Diego where I have peeps who stay.

If you study the threads you will see how I jumped on that and drew him out...

Yeah he would of gotten his ass kicked if he had of given a real address but that's besides the point.

I was hoping that I would be able to catch one of these flamers out in the open and teach them a lesson in REALITY!

I never said I was a saint. Yeah I will come down like a mack truck in real life...I got these issues you see. hahahaahaha!!!

And of course I'm not giving Joey my real info so somebody could send the police to my door step....HELL NO!

But you heads need to be carefull who you mess with just cause it's the internet and you think you are safe from harm.

Don't start sumthin you can't finish!

Reaction score
Player, you fawking piece of shyt lying ass coward.....

My address is not fake, you're a coward who's afraid to give your real address...you're pissed off all you " I'm black and gots my boys comin to git you" **** didn't work. Inface, I really wanted someone to show up at my house.

As far as the racist comments...I think jakethesnake would agree that many times you've made reference to his ancestory in a deragatory way...you're a racist and you don't like it when you get it back..tough..I don't hate all black people..I hate all black people like you...fvcking monkey

I knew after player was shown to be the coward he is, he'd come back with this "Ha I played you" ****...I predicted he'd do that.

He's fat, ugly, scared, out of shape and a PROVEN coward...

You're lucky you didn't take me up on the fight though PS...it would have been bad news for you......

Just shut up Joey. Your played out now!

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Yada yada yada yada..... I'm a big, black, bad-ass mofo and I have a 30-foot penis. I will kill you all...." :rolleyes:

We get the fvcking POINT already, nimrod. :rolleyes:

JUST......SHUT..... THE..... FVCK..... UP...... OLD...... MAN. You're giving everyone a headache.

LOL your using one of my techniques...

If your getting a headache then WHY ARE CONTINUING TO READ THIS THREAD????

Look before you speak...jakie no wangie.

Now you can get help for that you know...there are implants and stuff...bwahahahaaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.