Player_Supreme
Banned
Oh your right about Jake having NO game too. After reading what WWU sent me....I totally have no respect left for Jake! Not that I ever did...since he is a faker.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You mean some idiot thinks I'm real man? Now that's stupid. I have 2 working names on this site. Player_Supreme and PlayerSupreme and maybe zenmack still works when I first came here.Originally posted by Nooby Doo
Just to set the record straight, Real Man and Player Supreme are not the same person.
I am a member of another forum (I wont mention which) and Real Man was laughing about how he was trolling this site. As immature as this is, I gotta say you guys are ridiculously easy to rile up.
Relax fools. This is supposed to be SoSuave after all is it not?
seems more like SoFrustrated.com by the looks of things here.
Now go take this male aggression of yours and put it where it belongs, in some fine HB ass!
Originally posted by joey37
He is "realman"....don't let him fool you with his bull****...
I JUST MOVED INTO A NEW APARTMENT THE ADDRESS IS: 1432 Silver Stand BLVD, San Diego Ca 92131
NOW BRING YOUR FVCKING BLACK ASS DOWN HERE...
I FVCKING DARE YOU...FVCKING INTERNET, **** TALKING COWARD....
WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS?????? BLACK FVCKING FAGGOT....
NOW, I'LL BE WAITING RIGHT HERE...AND PLEASE SEND ANYONE YOU WANT TO MY GYM OR HOUSE.....
ALL YOU DO IS TALK...SAMBO......LETS SEE IF YOU SHOW....
I REALLY HOPE YOU DO............
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Nah I got better things to do. Like fukk girls. In fact I am leaving to a girls house right now to do something half the guys on this scared sh!tless to do. Read it and weep suckas.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I'm not one of those fools who needs several different screen names like the one who came from Players University and stole Scottie Pimpins screen name...that wasn't you was it....
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Oh your right about Jake having NO game too. After reading what WWU sent me....I totally have no respect left for Jake! Not that I ever did...since he is a faker.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Guys.. GUYS ...GUYSSSS!!!!!!
Cut this bullsh1t already.
Just to clear things up, joey did not challenge Player Supreme to a fight. He challenged Real Man. Then some poster suggested that Premo and Real Man were the same guy.
So unless your other screen name is Real Man, Supreme..joey has no beef with you.
As for jake, I dont really think he has much game, but he is definitely not AFC and often gives very sound advice. Despite his obsession over anything asian, he is a pretty cool cat.
Why do you let these guys rile you up like this PS? I know from the way you spit that you got game, but sometimes you waste so much energy on petty bullsh!t like this. It was entertaining at first but now...ehh
Cmon dawg, you supposed to be older n wiser. Sometimes you are, but other times you be comin off like an insecure schoolgirl, trying to assert yourself like this.
No disrespect to any of yous. Just tellin it like it is.
Now lets get back to the task at hand... this is a site about meeting and attracting women...remember??
Originally posted by italostud
Come on man, normal people do not try to act like Tony Montana on an internet message board. "It's a done deal, by boys will get him" Lol, jesus man, grow up.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Holy shyt, he found the caps lock button! And I thought my flame was pretty coherent, but I'll try harder next time, just for you.Originally posted by joey37
I never threatened anyone, I merely responded. If you think I'm serious about this stuff, you're really a whacko.
As far as being a redneck on Jerry Springer is concerned, your inability to structure a sentence properly speaks volumes about your intelligence.
Have a good night folks.......![]()
LOL.Originally posted by italostud
Holy shyt, he found the caps lock button! And I thought my flame was pretty coherent, but I'll try harder next time, just for you.
Uhh and how did you come by this site? I don't know of any asian fvking white wimmen sites...I don't think many on here do...so I guess it's your fetish also as I said.Originally posted by jakethasnake
Do you actually THINK that your "respect" matters one bit? KISS MY ASS, FOO!You fat, bald fvck....
Don't insult me like that. And so what - WWU has a fetish for white women so I sent him to a porn site where Asian men fvck the shyt out of white/black/Asian/Latin girls. I don't know why you're hanging onto that fact like it's some major evidence in a criminal case. You need to learn to just STFU - if you're too inept to come up with an argument, don't try. Just sit there with a fat dyck in your mouth, ok?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.