jakethasnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2001
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 5
Dude.... do you want a cookie or something?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
No but I think studying shotokan, chineese kempo, tae kwon do, aikido and all the rest of the **** I put in my back ground and...boxing for Sac City boxing team 1978 and 79 and working as a bouncer tossing punks like you on your ass...working with the Sacramento Police department training program 1986 and 87 does make me pretty tough. Don't let my age fool ya kid. I don't fight fair. I will take out your knee caps in 3 seconds and your throat right after that....then I will step on your knuckles cause I enjoy popping those when I go into that state...have you ever take a man apart a piece at a time you pansy...I don't do the box and dance around stuff. I rip and break...plain and simple. Do you have what it takes to kill a man? I don't think so. Look into my eyes pink panties...why do you think so many black men are in jail for murder...cause we have what it takes.Originally posted by joey37
PLAYER SUPRERM. I'VE CHALLENGED YOUR SHORT, UGLY, BLACK ASS TO A FIGHT ANY TIME...I EVEN GAVE YOU MY NAME AND ADDRESS.....
IF YOU AND I WERE FACE TO FACE...YOU'D GET THE BIGGEST ASS WHOOPIN YOU EVER HAD...
YOU THINK BEING BLACK MAKES YOU TOUGH???..COME SEE ME......I DARE YOU....
FVCKING COWARD
Originally posted by Devestator
Some like PS and Real Man think being alpha is some unalterable genetic condition or personality trait. I disagree.
If you want to be more alpha, an easy way would be to lift weights. When I became bigger and stonger, I noticed most guys would look away from me and the football players would start sizing me up. Then we'd give each other the "nod" to diffuse the latent aggression. We do this without even meaning to. Pure instinct.
If you don't have the body frame to get huge, you might take up martial arts.
And PS, how does mentioning something like **** size help anyone? How are they supposed to get a bigger shlong?
Since the white man and asian man conquered the world militarily, politically, and economically, most of us take your insults in stride. We are not insecure as a people.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You need some serious anger management joefaggot. Ohh your that redneck from that other site...run by that lisasaprano aren't you...those racists. I kinda remember you. Little joey. the internet twerp...with a fake internet personality.Originally posted by joey37
SERIOUSLY...THE LITTLE BLACK FAGGOT CAME ON HERE WITH SOME KIND OF COMPUTER GENERATED DUDE TALKING ****...LOLOLOLOL
HE HAS A LOT OF TIME ON HIS HANDS....HE LIKES TO TALK ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH GUYS.......
I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT THIS LITTLE BLACK FVCK IN PERSON......BUT HE'S WAY TOOOO CHICKEN SHlT......
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I'm totally with Devastator on this. P_S can live 'big pimpin' style' all he wants in that dusty corner of California - if that makes him happy, then hey - whatever. It's all good, coz that isn't where the real ballers hang out anyway. If he were such a hotshot he would be hanging out in Manhattan or L.A. or Las Vegas. Or we would have seen him in the news or a magazine by now. The fact is that he is just some regular black schmuck in Sacramento. He also fvcks a bunch of mediocre white women. Ooooooh, wow - bring in the press.
Player Supreme,
If you really want everyone here to cower at your "mighty black cokk", then go the hell ahead - just post the picture with a hyperlink. Do not send anything to me. I sure as hell don't want your nasty shrivelled ****tail weiner poppin' up in my mailbox. Fock you - that's nasty.
Finally, you need to get a life. No one cares as much as you think. AND GET YOUR ASS CHECKED FOR NARSISSITIC PERSONALITY DISORDER, Goddamit! Your case is pretty SEVERE.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Ahhh Playa Supreme!
I thought you had become all civilized on us. What happened to your no-flames policy?
Anyways--
In regards to the whole alpha debate, I would have to agree that certain guys are genetically pre-disposed to show alpha traits..but you can increase you alpha-ness by three methods
1. Get Strong - Become an ANIMAL in the gym, boxing ring or whatever other greuling physical activity makes you feel like a real man. Make sure you do lots of leg/quad workouts (squats) as they have been shown to increase your testosterone levels and bloodflow to your penis..
2. Take Risks - Do something dangerous on a regular basis. Ride a motorcycle without a helmet. Get into fights. Go skydiving, whatever.
3. Take Control - Learn to lead. Make a habit of initiating things "hey lets go over here" or "you will try the spaghetti and you will like it....b1tch!"
You may not be AS alpha as a natural, but it will def move you up on the heirarchy IMHO.
Little Joey...until you step you coward lilly pink ass into the light shut the fawk up.]Originally posted by joey37
I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY: ..............................
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.