Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha in the wild

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the fact your account was registered back in 2007 I would have guessed you were some insecure teenager the way you are posting with the arrogant takes with no substance and name calling. We've had a lot of the old guys coming back here in the past few weeks which I normally would say was a good thing. You, however, act like someone who just went through a crisis and is lashing out at anyone he can.
Take some time to consider how long I've been doing this, my experience level, and why I may be frustrated with people using fagosphere terminology in our current day and age.

There's a reason why dating coaches have changed their strategy for how information is presented.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one over here writing long diatribes about it. Why are you so invested in using the word "alpha"? Sounds like a personal problem.

Words mean things. This is beyond semantics. The issue with fagospheric terminology is that the "self always comes through". When you start using fagosphere terminology and reading too much into it, you'll start changing your thought patterns into some weird ass sh*t. Then that'll leak into your social interactions, whether you like it or not. And then you know what happens?

Nothing.

Normal people will sense something is off, and will politely allow you to fade away. Because the current zeitgeist is that people who talk like that are "incels". You'll get lumped in with them, the alt-right, conspiracy weirdos, etc. All because you said "alpha male" or "hypergamy" or "blackpill" or whatever cringe **** fagosphere cucks are into these days.

So yeah, I'm going to call people out on it and put their ass down for their clown-like fagospheric lexicon that betrays their inherent lack of social skills. As I said from before, I've met people from forums like this, and I have never been impressed. They're too deep into fagosphere theory. And their visceral reactions to the simple concept I outlined above and their inability to understand what I wrote above is simply arguing with reality, and making it more difficult to achieve the ultimate result of success with women. But, I suppose that some people just... Can't Understand Normal Things.
I get it. I already said that the thread title in that regard is a mistake. I just said dont get too excited about the title ,but rather about the concept. I even gave more than 5 alternative titles.

Yet you still can't add anything,like the whole idea is alien to you. You sound like a religious man after he he heard something blaspheme.

And the most ironic thing is you say words mean things, but yet you use terms like "fagospheric" while arguing with another grown man. You are the one forcing the discussion about whether Alpha is a thing or not.

When another man asks if he can correct himself and tries to get back to the topic as it was meant to , you should just honour his request. It's a give and take game.Yes title could've been worded differently( although i still think its a oke title and easy to visualize), I'll admit.(give) BUT now I ask you: can you FINALLY talk about the topic, instead of the way the topic is specifically worded?(take ) give and take game.

At this point I am arguing with a angry woman; i can give 50 more angles and metaphors, you'll gaslight it and pretend you don't understand what I am REALLY trying to say with this thread.

You haven't added anything that could even so slightly make a man wiser on " how to be successful with women" ,only that no man should use the word Alpha.

Annoying to say it nicely.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some time to consider how long I've been doing this, my experience level, and why I may be frustrated with people using fagosphere terminology in our current day and age.

There's a reason why dating coaches have changed their strategy for how information is presented.
Brother - I don't necessarily disagree with the message of what you are saying, just the delivery. OP is a good poster and I don't think his overall message is really off in any way. You may not need to hear it - but some guys here certainly do. And calling most of us at large the "fagosphere" is clearly inflammatory language just trying to piss people off needlessly.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother - I don't necessarily disagree with the message of what you are saying, just the delivery. OP is a good poster and I don't think his overall message is really off in any way. You may not need to hear it - but some guys here certainly do. And calling most of us at large the "fagosphere" is clearly inflammatory language just trying to piss people off needlessly.
agreed and it details the thread unnecessarily when you personally attack the guy. Then, it’s just an endless pissing match until someone puts the other on ignore.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed and it details the thread unnecessarily when you personally attack the guy. Then, it’s just an endless pissing match until someone puts the other on ignore.
Added, we should have another section on this site, where posters can call out other posters that they despise and verbally tear each other to shreds. Then, come back to the other sections and communicate with some level of civility.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came up with this concept because some time ago I read a YouTube comment where someone used this exact phrase; his favorite seduction strategy was to be the STUD (he said Alpha) in the wild.

It immediately hit me. It took me 1 nanosecond to understand what he meant. And I also realized it's what I've unconsciously been doing my entire life (like many manosphere phrases, like being bluepilled ect). And how I got the highest quality of women. Last weekend i went for a walk amd i applied this strategy, but to me this is a second nature by now.

Most heroes and heroic archetypes are build up on this concept as well, especially when they interact with women; James Bond, Alladin, The transporter, the Beast( beasty and the beast). A man's man, one that completely overwhelms a woman preferably in a place and situation where and when she'll least expect it. The fact they are conflicted and comlex in many ways adds to the overall impression she gets. Hank moody comes to mind as well!!

Talking about the latter; if you analyze how Hank moody got all those women you'll see a few things that stand out.
- he was always alone
- he always met those women at unusual, odd places.
- he sells them a dream. They dont know it yet, but he does.

And ofcourse more.

I think that book cover i just posted paints a vidid picture of what i mean by the way. It's a shame we can't have an intellectual discussion about the what and the how women process these concepts. Because that's what this is about!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Fact: The word "fagosphere" have been used at least 8 times in this thread alone.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that Hank Moodys character was written by professional writers. It’s a fantasy. There are things to be learned, but don’t look too deeply into it.

Being alone can help, but it doesn’t in social circle situations or in bars/clubs/parties. But that’s easily fixed by charismatically talking to EVERYONE.

I believe the idea that you’re touching on is differentiating yourself in a positive manner and making it easy to approach you. I have a bar that I go to in order to study, and that would generate a lot of conversations. To the point of which I had to stop if I wanted to get some actual work done. Thoughts?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've arrived.

Being Alpha is an ideal. It doesn't have to be real. But it exists. And like many things, it's an aspiration. Aspirations are good. Being an alpha is much better than being a drug dealer, a terrorist, and other bad archetypes. I support it, if only that it will swing the pendulum away from the soft ass boys these days.

M

member160292

I’ve been on SS since 2004, ‘Alpha’ was the new terminology. AMOG and was a thing lol. Times have changed, those that have been around see that progression, a lot of newbies on this forum see ‘Alpha’ as someone to replicate. Old timers have seen it, done that, and live the way we see fit

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wanted to make this thread for a longer time, but now is a great moment as summer is around the corner.

What is the alpha in the wild?

It basically exist out of two major steps;
1. Be an alpha.
2. Be "coincidentally in the wild".

First step is to be alpha. To visualize this concept easier, turn it around. Imagine taking a hike and you stumble upon a hb8+ out of nowhere. She is slim, hot and has some personality. As a man this would translate to being jacked, stylish and having a mouthpiece that can improvise.

2. Be in the wild. Wild could be anywhere. Park ,pool ,hiking, having a coffee at a random place. A remote area where you are swimming ,fishing or just sunbathing. Basically anywhere where you'll catch women with the bytch shield down. And where there's hardly any other competition.

You are actually prepared like a MF. But is seems like its all " destiny " or " dumb luck " .
Basically, "get out there and start approaching women"....which is what I've been saying since day 1.

You are preaching to the choir...at least to me (can't speak for the beta simps).

Some requirements to pull this off are:
- the ability to close the gap
Check. :up:

- the ability to chat up 3 women at once
My only fatal flaw. :confused:

- abundance mindset, a rejection is never really a rejection.

- good looking. Be as ripped as possible, and compliment this with your style, smell and mouthpiece.
Half check.

I think mouthpiece is overrated.

Your thoughts gentlemen?
Positive reinforcement. :up:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wanted to make this thread for a longer time, but now is a great moment as summer is around the corner.

What is the alpha in the wild?

It basically exist out of two major steps;
1. Be an alpha.
2. Be "coincidentally in the wild".

First step is to be alpha. To visualize this concept easier, turn it around. Imagine taking a hike and you stumble upon a hb8+ out of nowhere. She is slim, hot and has some personality. As a man this would translate to being jacked, stylish and having a mouthpiece that can improvise.

2. Be in the wild. Wild could be anywhere. Park ,pool ,hiking, having a coffee at a random place. A remote area where you are swimming ,fishing or just sunbathing. Basically anywhere where you'll catch women with the bytch shield down. And where there's hardly any other competition.

You are actually prepared like a MF. But is seems like its all " destiny " or " dumb luck " .

Some requirements to pull this off are:
- the ability to close the gap
- the ability to chat up 3 women at once
- abundance mindset, a rejection is never really a rejection.
- good looking. Be as ripped as possible, and compliment this with your style, smell and mouthpiece.
View attachment 10233

Your thoughts gentlemen?
Yep. Get out there. Talk to everyone. Fine looking girls are just part of the tapestry of life. Be who you want to be and shoot your shots. I talk to everyone, I don't care. Sometimes I'm not in the mood and I talk to no one. The point is, be out there and say hello. Rejection isn't real.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
Keep in mind that Hank Moodys character was written by professional writers. It’s a fantasy. There are things to be learned, but don’t look too deeply into it.

Being alone can help, but it doesn’t in social circle situations or in bars/clubs/parties. But that’s easily fixed by charismatically talking to EVERYONE.

I believe the idea that you’re touching on is differentiating yourself in a positive manner and making it easy to approach you. I have a bar that I go to in order to study, and that would generate a lot of conversations. To the point of which I had to stop if I wanted to get some actual work done. Thoughts?
Well look at that! Vice woke up without a bleeding hole and is able to have a decent convo( just playing bruh).

Most heroes in movies and books are made up. But , I've seen a few Hank moody 's operate in real life, and I think reality is far more crazier than the serie could ever describe.

Its not only about differentiation, also about the setting in which you do it. This ofcourse isnt anything new( nothing new will be "invented " within the manosphere anymore) but i would like to highlight this as an alternative. A surfer is a perfect example. A hiker , a motorcyclist ect.

It becomes especially potent when you're able to figure out spots where women will be drawn to, while it still maintains it's distinctive character. Obviously this takes patient so doing something you truly enjoy is key.

Club game works much faster, but club game is not for everyone. Especially not for the lone wolf

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, "get out there and start approaching women"....which is what I've been saying since day 1.

You are preaching to the choir...at least to me (can't speak for the beta simps).

My only fatal flaw. :confused:

Half check.

I think mouthpiece is overrated.

Positive reinforcement. :up:
Go out there and approach BUT make it a fun instead of anxious process. By combining approach with e.g hobbies you can actually extend your hunting time.

It works for me. Not the quick results but good results. Women can sense there's something about you and are drawn to you. Eager to join whatever it is you're doing.

On top of that you wont be seen as a cliche poosy beggar , thus there's a smaller chance women will start calling the cops on you.