Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Algorithm of Game. Is This What Game Is After All?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am not highly attracted, I am more prone to resisting and shyt testing, just as Pan said.

It's not always so black and white though.

My confusion sometimes is understanding what is a compliance test versus a man not being all that interested.
Im beating myself up rn cause I can't remember if the chick I banged in the venue bathroom this Thursday, if at any point resisted/sh1t tested me. Don't remember. But as I'll type something up in a bit. That I'll link back to this thread, to give light to what I'm talking about for the newer guys here

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't because you don't have bitches (guy talks about dark triad sh1t while claiming reason to being unable to do something because morals). Not for catsmeow's reason, which I understand.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I would think that one would not try to chat up a chick unless there was intent? I’d be willing to bet that 99.9% of women assume you’ll bang if you approach.

The chart says you have to show intent, obviously it should be in a high value way (don't say "I wanna **** you" as the first thing that comes from your mouth, although sometimes even works, specially with DTF) but saying "I wanna **** you" is 1000 times better than saying "How is the weather?" because at least you let Her Know clearly what you want. This type of communication is called phatic communication.

Girls might want you but if you don't show you want her she will not want you.. I mean you have to take action, you have to make the move. And how you do that move? Asking her about the weather? NO. Talking about school or videogames? NO. That she wants you is a requirement but it is not enough to make things happen.

Saying I like you but I am not sure is 1000 times better (not always btw) than saying
"You are the most beautiful girl in the world" but this last is 10000 times better than asking her for advice or talking about the weather which shows 0 intent.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
After reading the thread I have this comment:

1. Move to ask her out for a drink or a meal, and do it fast, most guys in OLD waffle too long, women want a man of action. It does the following for you:
A. Shows intent.
B. Man of action.
C. He’s confident and bold.
D. If he has the balls to do it, he must have something going on.
E. He’s available.
2. During the in person one on one interaction you then start qualifying HER.
A. Is she attractive enough.
B. Did she put in the effort to look good for you.
C. Does she seem to have more than passing interest.
3. I sometimes will avoid the direct kiss as we say goodbye after she’s shown interest. Why? Well you’re still vying for her qualification.

Sorry for the long following explanation of my most recent meet up:

I just did this with a gal, let’s call her “church lady”. She invited me to her home for lunch. I discover In the course of the meet that she’s quite catholic (not great), but she’s waaaay hotter in person. Shes actually kino-ing ME. While at the same time trying to qualify me through questions about my life etc. When it’s time to go, we hug I give her a full frontal hug so she can feel my physical fitness and that I’m not afraid of getting physical, I smell the nape of her neck and let my lips brush her hairline.

This shows her again im not a pushover. As with certain cultures, she’s part of the culture ingrew up in - a kiss on the cheek is expected, which I gave her and she gave me. I said in our shared language “i need to feel you again” while she was still in my arms and pull her in, then linger almost to the point of being to long and she says “you smell marvelous!” then the peck gets closer to the lips (both of us), I could have initiated a kiss but just let the fringes of my lips touch her’s she almost expects me to kiss her but interminate contact.

It was clear this threw her script. Mission accomplished. She walks me to my car, compliments my shoes and I make a quip about it, some laughter later I leave.

Frankly i didn’t kiss her because I was lightly annoyed by our interaction at lunch and her posturing, all the while im flirting lightly and positioning my body in a way she can see how fit and sexy I am.

I then thank her for lunch over text, and go quiet for the rest of the day. She texts in the a.m. with a good morning, and I’m slightly non-chalant, but courteous. I let her initiate all communication from there on out, and I do reply. It’s been a few days, she’s still texting so my disengagement has worked. She’s trying to keep the pulse alive. And thats where I want her, she cannot have me - YET.

I will move for another meet soon. She’s asking more about my life now, clearly the gambit has succeeded. It’s her effort to keep the pulse, im much too busy.

If I want an LTR i feel it’s possible.

The question is if.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If only. Sometimes they not into you, no matter what.
+1

Hence why dtf or #next! Blow me or blow me out. Pull &&& go get more girls is the game in 2022. Not pods about hypergamy &&& playing house secretly or not so much. There is no end game as long as your D works &&& you got air in your lungs.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's (examples of) compliance tests? Whether the girl "cooperates" such as agreeing on a date?

Someone wrote that breaking rapport is attractive and I kind of see that, banter is an example of that kind of "tension". However, compliance seems like the opposite of that, something that easily can turn "cooperatively friendly".

I know of screening; I'm vary of the crazy ones.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically if you're getting shyt tested all the time then you're approaching girls who see you as "not worth it" on the risk/reward spectrum and the only way you can elevate it is to pass shyt tests. This is your life Velasco, and the life of almost all men. Having to fight for every lay tooth and nail.

I've been in plenty of situations where I was able to bang strange women, who were very hot, with relatively minimal shyt testing. I escalate in calibrated, attractive ways, she largely reciprocates all the way to the bedroom. Shyte testing is only necessary if she doesn't have the attraction triggers in her mind set off enough. When a woman is highly attracted, and surely you know this, she is actually escalating with you. You don't even have to do anything. I find myself in these situations from time to time where a hot woman will be hanging off my every word, and I have literally only just approached her. This is a situation where you get a front row seat to how a woman behaves when she's made a decision that sex is going to happen with you.

How did this happen? My frame, from the outset, negated any fear she may have had about my value. This is an innate thing. I don't think it can be taught. I just have an incredibly credible and reassuring presence in person. It allows me to approach random people in life and make them feel at ease and interested quite quickly. I'm a salesman who used to approach and do face-to-face sales in malls. That's how approaching got started for me.

I know that most guys don't have my skills. That's why I can talk so confidently about this. I'd say that when it comes to the pure sales process, I'm one of the best in the business. And approaching women is just sales at heart.

So, you should always be mildly offended (but understanding) of a woman's shyt test. She's basically telling you "Velasco. I don't know you bro. And you're not hot enough or proofed enough for me to just say "yes". So I'm going to give you some tests and if you pass them I might let you buy me a drink."
I Agree a lot.
I just went to a date yesterday where she told me to pick her up at her house and all the way through the car she was testing me, trying to put me in friendzone, trying to make me qualify all the time. Anyway, in the end I didn't **** her, I could only touch her boob above her clothes and she said she liked her but she refused to be kissed. I was like what the **** is this. In short, I agree. In that with pan87, the girl who tests a lot is low interest and not worth it. It incredible uncomfortable and painful for a player because you are passing the tests but she is making you constantly be the reactive one. Even if you pass it you are failing in the way that she is making you to respond to challenges which it is not high value by any means. High Value guys ignore challenges. Because the fact of just talking is reacting.

What I do now with those girls?
Follow my combo no matter what. Flip the game and make her react. Qualify Her. Sexualize and Close. DO NOT FLOW with her because you will find trapped in their **** tests storm

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So with this one, you just keep escalating?
No. You take your hands off her and build rapport. As you notice her becoming more comfortable and sexually aroused from your sex talk (you transitioned to from your rapport talk) you can then work back up physical esclation. The "solve the thing preventing her from sleeping with you" in this instance, is a lack of rapport.