Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Aged Out Librarian

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time at my local library, some of my books are on these shelves, I get a kick out of people picking them out or the staff handling them, I also use this space to write, I'm sure the staff don't have a clue as they have this 'Celebrate local authors' thing they do that I can't be bothered to participate in, point being of all this is that to the staff, I am just a regular.

There is a newish head manager of the library here, she is... I wanna say mid 40s, could be late 30s, she is a decent looking woman, clearly Metis, she has a bit of acne on her face which is a good sign the right hormones are still raging.

This woman is absolutely desperate for my attention, she'll walk all around the library, say Hi to everyone loudly but when she comes to me, she says Hi and then tries to start conversations with me, I'm turning 34 this year, point being I am beyond uninterested, like go away lady.

I make this thread simply to remark, it always surprises me how these women will chase after men so clearly out of their league, like its not just me, any guy who seems like he has it together is getting her attention, yet it's dually funny because I have experience dating older women who are in this desperation energy and I know that even when they have boyfriends or husbands, this energy simply does not subside, even if I were to 'choose' her, the attention she shows to every other man would not end.

I guess I often wonder, should the attention she shows to other men end in an LTR? She's got the "Looking for a sperm donor" vibe going on, I know she makes over 150k/year in her role, I can see pictures of her 2 sons on her desk, yet it just isn't enough, the call of the unlived life maybe, could be she just wants another kid, maybe a father for her 2 kids but I've been down this road before, I understand there are likely a myriad of men in the periphery, I wonder if they all sense the same thing I do?

Anyways, back to hunting young 20 year olds, just a reflection on a train of thought im often left with after my brief interactions with her.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure what there is to gather here other than what is obvious. She is a middle aged woman with a job and two children who might be attracted to you or likes your company.
any guy who seems like he has it together is getting her attention,
Yeah, sort of like how every average or pretty women is bombarded with male attention.

Are you trying to put this woman down?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see the issue. I want women attracted to me, even the ones I’m not attracted to. It’s one indicator that says that you have your act together.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time at my local library, some of my books are on these shelves, I get a kick out of people picking them out or the staff handling them, I also use this space to write, I'm sure the staff don't have a clue as they have this 'Celebrate local authors' thing they do that I can't be bothered to participate in, point being of all this is that to the staff, I am just a regular.

There is a newish head manager of the library here, she is... I wanna say mid 40s, could be late 30s, she is a decent looking woman, clearly Metis, she has a bit of acne on her face which is a good sign the right hormones are still raging.

This woman is absolutely desperate for my attention, she'll walk all around the library, say Hi to everyone loudly but when she comes to me, she says Hi and then tries to start conversations with me, I'm turning 34 this year, point being I am beyond uninterested, like go away lady.

I make this thread simply to remark, it always surprises me how these women will chase after men so clearly out of their league, like its not just me, any guy who seems like he has it together is getting her attention, yet it's dually funny because I have experience dating older women who are in this desperation energy and I know that even when they have boyfriends or husbands, this energy simply does not subside, even if I were to 'choose' her, the attention she shows to every other man would not end.

I guess I often wonder, should the attention she shows to other men end in an LTR? She's got the "Looking for a sperm donor" vibe going on, I know she makes over 150k/year in her role, I can see pictures of her 2 sons on her desk, yet it just isn't enough, the call of the unlived life maybe, could be she just wants another kid, maybe a father for her 2 kids but I've been down this road before, I understand there are likely a myriad of men in the periphery, I wonder if they all sense the same thing I do?

Anyways, back to hunting young 20 year olds, just a reflection on a train of thought im often left with after my brief interactions with her.
It’s not that deep. Attention is the currency for women. They don’t care for power, money, status like men do, what they really deeply crave is attention. Just since a woman is giving you attention, it’s not a big deal and doesn’t necessarily mean she wants to go ahead and sleep with you either. She’s just doing what girls do. A woman can itch for attention at 85 the same way she might at 25. Why do you think women of all ages wear colourful clothes and grannies still take the effort of wearing impractically big hats and make up?
Also she’s not giving you attention because you’re some super high value alpha male either.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that deep. Attention is the currency for women. They don’t care for power, money, status like men do, what they really deeply crave is attention. Just since a woman is giving you attention, it’s not a big deal and doesn’t necessarily mean she wants to go ahead and sleep with you either. She’s just doing what girls do. A woman can itch for attention at 85 the same way she might at 25. Why do you think women of all ages wear colourful clothes and grannies still take the effort of wearing impractically big hats and make up?
Also she’s not giving you attention because you’re some super high value alpha male either.
Thanks for the insight, but you should know I am a super high value alpha male

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight, but you should know I am a super high value alpha male
Yes, you are. None of us had older women lusting after us when we were mid-thirties. :cool: You're clearly The Man. :rolleyes: