Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The age question

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 but as a late bloomer I am mentally young, though I guess all men like young girls. Problem is, I often get the “you’re too old”, either directly in person, or later on.

Today I managed to banter away “how old are you?”, but she looked me up on the internet later on. Then the “You are too old”-comment came.

What’s the best way to deal with this?
There are ways to scrub yourself from having people look you up online.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a small dose of the age thing last year.

Man, it stung.

Last year, I was at the gym and I saw this black cutie on the treadmill.

Titties were bouncing away, just as I like em.

I approached her at the treadmill, did my usual thang...in and out.

Got her number, hit her up.

This was well before I got hit with the Mode One flu, so the idea at that time was to get a woman's number and build rapport with them over the phone, and at some point invite on a date.

So, as we are talking on the phone and getting to know each other, she mentioned that she was in college...which prompted me to ask her age.

She said she was 22 (she did not look that young).

I told her I was 37.

Immediately, her vibe changed...and her conversation/words became short and vague.

After a short time, she said she had to go.

We hung up, and it was easy to decipher what went wrong.

I was too old.

That, followed by the fact that when I texted her a short time later, asking if she wanted to hang out...she said something like "I'm sorry, but I don't think you are the right guy for me".

Yup, the age thing.

But you know what, I wouldn't have felt half as bad if I had went Mode One on her...and if she would have said "I'm sorry, but I don't think you are the right guy for me" after I went MO on her, I would have walked away (figuratively speaking) smiling with my head held high.

That is the power of Mode One.

Win, lose, or draw, you can walk away with your head held high. :cool:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 but as a late bloomer I am mentally young, though I guess all men like young girls. Problem is, I often get the “you’re too old”, either directly in person, or later on.

Today I managed to banter away “how old are you?”, but she looked me up on the internet later on. Then the “You are too old”-comment came.

I’m the same age as you. This is more a reflection of your personality, your self care, etc. I think you will be fine, just work on yourself.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lie