Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The age question

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 but as a late bloomer I am mentally young, though I guess all men like young girls. Problem is, I often get the “you’re too old”, either directly in person, or later on.

Today I managed to banter away “how old are you?”, but she looked me up on the internet later on. Then the “You are too old”-comment came.

What’s the best way to deal with this?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The only way to counter this is have a lifestyle that makes it not matter. Trust me if your looks and physique was on par with a guy 10 years younger, and you had a fun vibe and lifestyle she never would’ve asked.

You might try to tease her when she asks, and turn it on her, but that’s a Hail Mary. Ask to see her ID, or tell her she’s naughty or some such. Aussies accents are the best for that approach Hah.

NEVER bring up age. If she does she is low interest to borderline, move on. She was looking to disqualify you and she successfully did so.

This is why I have zero social media presence and scour the inter webs for sites that have my personal information-it’s no one’s biz until I decide to make it so.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is the woman you're talking about?

You can always say something like "I thought women like older guys".

I've never really had this issue

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old line when they ask how old you are is to say "I'm old enough that the cops won't come after you when you take me home later"

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to counter this is have a lifestyle that makes it not matter. Trust me if your looks and physique was on par with a guy 10 years younger, and you had a fun vibe and lifestyle she never would’ve asked.
I buy this. Looks and physique is there (based on what others say to me), but the vibe and lifestyle is not there. It was a cold approach and then IG chat.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much you can do.

It's just a personal preference for the vast majority of young girls.

Just like you say most guys want young girls, most really young girls DON'T want guys way older than them.

Play the numbers game as always because there ARE young girls out there who do like much older guys. They're just the minority and you need to find them. Lots of young girls will disqualify a guy hard due to wrinkles/grey hair/balding/too old of a 'vibe' etc

Last edited:

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score

You might try to tease her when she asks, and turn it on her, but that’s a Hail Mary. Ask to see her ID, or tell her she’s naughty or some such. Aussies accents are the best for that approach Hah.

NEVER bring up age. If she does she is low interest to borderline, move on. She was looking to disqualify you and she successfully did so.

This is why I have zero social media presence and scour the inter webs for sites that have my personal information-it’s no one’s biz until I decide to make it so.
How do you get those free sites to stop displaying personal information? I see some sites which list me actually being a year older than I am, on top of my family members and their details.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You have to follow the links on the site there’s always a privacy option or take your information down option. Yes, it takes some doing. There are also services out there that I will watch your online reputation. That will send the DCMA take down requests for you, obviously for money.

As with most things in life, it’s about how important it is to you and how much effort you’re willing to put into it.

How do you get those free sites to stop displaying personal information? I see some sites which list me actually being a year older than I am, on top of my family members and their details.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a cold approach and then IG chat.
Problem is, I often get the “you’re too old”, either directly in person, or later on.
A couple of observations: 1. they are just not into you and the age difference is a plausible sounding reason to reject you.
2. the way you meet these girls (cold approach, Tinder - if I remember correctly, you started a thread asking about lying about your age on OLD :rolleyes:) has a lot to do with them rejecting you.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of observations: 1. they are just not into you and the age difference is a plausible sounding reason to reject you.
Yeah, might well be the case, but other explanations in this thread are viable too.

Bisarr what the reason can be. I got an athletic build, buzz cut, well dressed, though short (170 cm), and I can't currently think of more suitable dialog.

2. the way you meet these girls (cold approach, Tinder - if I remember correctly, you started a thread asking about lying about your age on OLD :rolleyes:) has a lot to do with them rejecting you.
I don't see the question or statement. Yeah, I started a thread about having a lower age on Tinder in order to circumvent the problem. I currently don't use Tinder, cold approach is my only source.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 but as a late bloomer I am mentally young, though I guess all men like young girls. Problem is, I often get the “you’re too old”, either directly in person, or later on.

Today I managed to banter away “how old are you?”, but she looked me up on the internet later on. Then the “You are too old”-comment came.

What’s the best way to deal with this?
You should establish attraction as soon as possible. Once attraction is established your age won't matter(as much.) E.g ; you approach her. She's receptive. Cool. So you suggest seeing her again and you get her NUMBER. You meet up and finish it.

Ofcourse at some point she will ask about your age. You should gauge hers and go from there. If you must ,you'll use white lies!

Lots of things about seduction, RP ect are rather on the dark side. Age could be kne of them. There's a reason why mainstream tries to "protect" women from everything thats RP related (including sosuave).

Billtx49

Reaction score
The members on this site know your age and birthday because you haven’t utilized this sites available privacy options in your member profile …
Sites will display the age information you have entered unless you use their privacy options.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will use an odd metaphor/example;

In my region prostitution is legal. Most women doing this are between ages 20 and 30. You'll see a lot less being 30 plus, and 40 plus becomes a rarity nearing the fetish category.

A nicer way of saying this would be that soon as a 40+ y.o single man wins the lottery he will have zero problema to get a hot 25 y.o model. Go figure. ..

A 25 y.o woman can literally be with a 25 , 35 and even 45 y.o man. Its a part if nature as women can have healthy children up untill around 40. Women years are not equal to male years .

Her attraction for you will have absolutely nothing to do with your age. At this point I am getting ioi from women ages 15 - 50.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a classic sh!t test or a congruency test. She's not going to test you with lines like "you're too old" if she has absolutely zero interest in you; she would just ignore you instead if that were the case. @Ricky and @Slag offered humorous answers that demonstrate that it doesn't bother you, and the key to passing a sh!t test/congruency test is showing that her tests don't affect your frame or throw you off guard.

Another classic formula is to agree and exaggerate. Agree that you're too old for her and pretend like you're an ancient grandpa. Agreeing makes sure you're not being defensive (showing insecurity) and exaggerating adds humor to make her potential objection a non-issue.

Some people say that you should never bring up age, but using age to say that she's probably too young for you can be a good tease at times. Before she ever gets the chance to tell you "You're almost double my age," imagine if you had said "You're almost half my age" to her instead. With some people, this sort of challenge will instinctively make them want to prove you wrong, that they're not too young and age doesn't matter to them. There's nothing more enticing than telling someone they can't have something.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
At this point I am getting ioi from women ages 15 - 50.
D@mn, bro! Do you tell those 15 year olds to come back in three years? Not sure what other options are there.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@mn, bro! Do you tell those 15 year olds to come back in three years? Not sure what other options are there.
Haha nah I definitely wont do that. It's just facts. Being a tall black dude means you will be some women's taste by default. They'll undress you with their eyes.

Younger women/girls haven't learned to hide their lust yet, aint gamed up yet. That's why they get in all kinds of troubles. Their bodies are perhaps even better than older women yet their brains are still as immature as it gets.

Both 15 and 50+ are extremes ,but yet it happens more than often.