Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The AFC C0ckblocker

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a young woman that I'm counseling who recently made me aware of an interesting dynamic - that of the male c0ckblocker. In our increasingly reveresed gender role society, it makes sense that the traditionally female job of the c0ckblocker for a particular woman would also change hands to that of feminized men (i.e. AFCs with a savior schema firmly internalized).

Case Study (names changed):
Jenny's male-'friend' roomate Andy (AFC with a savior schema) foolishly introduces her to his Alpha-Male buddy Will. There is an immediate chemical attraction between Will and Jenny and after attending a friend's wedding all 3 end up at a trendy NYC hot spot. Noticing the object of his ONEitis becoming increasingly attracted to Will, Andy attemtpts to shame Jenny into feeling like a slut and pulls out all stops to interupt the progress of Will's sarge. It's not until he returns from the bathroom to find them both passionately kissing that he realizes his error. Yet even with this condition being present, he still makes attempts to separate the two until the end of the night.

Now, in this example Andy's attempts weren't enough to break this chemical attraction and if anything it increased the urgency of the couple getting isolated alone. The attraction was mutual so there was little Andy could actually do, but in the case of a sarge where attraction is still in process and the AFC c0ckblocker this is an obvious problem.

I was wondering if anyone else had more examples of this.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

driver55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite exactly like that. Actually had an instance happen much like that where I was the Will, yet my buddy didn't block (I wonder if given the chance he would have...I doubt it. It was because there was distance involved).

I have had it where a buddy says some stupid sh!t to women while out at night for who knows what reason. Like making up stupid stories that are fake about what his friends do for a living (that the women can smell is a lie) or calling his friends gay or some similar stupid sh!t just to make conversation with her. Not quite like your example, but it is definately a block, regardless.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The attraction was mutual so there was little Andy could actually do, but in the case of a sarge where attraction is still in process and the AFC c0ckblocker this is an obvious problem.

I was an AFC c0ckblocker and to my HB 8.5 oneitis and let me tell you its almost impossible for a guy to c0ckblock a woman once she feels an attraction. It is both exhausting and frustrating experience and it cannot be done. Every day she was approached by different guys but never when I was around. Women don't sarge so therefore guys will approach a woman when there are no other dudes around and if they really click with someone they will not tell their AFC male-"friend" because they don't want to lose the attention of the AFC while dating someone else.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I had a personal one, and oddly enough the buddy who became a temporary AFC c0ckblocker, isn't one you'd EVER think of if you met him. The guy with whom it occurred at least twice, was a former model, tall, scrawny though, dresses well, drives a flashy car, and will pay mounds of money for many things; my suspicions are that he holds legit jobs with no debt to sell drugs. His past is sordid, and his friends outside of me are more so. But anyways, until it happened, I didn't see it coming nor think it possible. Actually...I have more than one, LOL. I have four. Shyt, I have bad friends, or had bad friends.

1) It was about 2 years ago, when I was sarging and meeting prime suspects quite regularly. I would meet 2-4 hot prospects a month, and really not have to do much. My buddy was aware of my success, while his own relationship was faltering with his gf. We were frequenting Hooters to watch NFL sunday ticket w/out having to go the strip club when I had eyes for this asian girl. She flirted back to me, but I hadn't got solid vibes on her yet. Nonetheless we exchanged numbers, and my buddy OVERHEARD the number and took it down, too. I brushed it off, since he only wanted to plug her for girls @ hooters that he liked, and she did have many cute friends. One night we're at a bar, and the asian girl and friend of her's show up. Her friend had been taken for awhile, although my buddy knew her and thought he might be able to effect a reversal and get the girl. It didn't work. So he began sulking and wanted to leave, though I drove. The asian chick thought we'd walk back together and giving me vibes that she wanted to do more, or at least hang out more...so I walked back with her to see her car, while my buddy detoured to the car. No sooner had I gotten to my car had he lost his cool nature and basically said..."What, do you have to have ALL the girls we hang out with?" That was one of many turning points in our friendship that soured me on hanging out with him, OR sarging with him. She did come by my place that night, but the aura was terrible, and I ended not calling her. I let him have her. They dated awhile, and she became psycho over him. He refuses to speak with her now.

2) We go and visit my grandparents who have a beach house and my father had been doing work on the deck all in the sun. I show up with the same guy above, during roughly the same week with a case of coronas and styrofoam dunkins cups to drink along the board walk. My dad pointed out the young, cute girls across the street. My buddy noticed, but didn't say anything. She was just standing there, jumping around like a cheerleader/dancer. I noticed her hooters shirt, and since I'd been to all the ones in the area, I should have known her. Alas, she didn't work there, and she was 17, but she had a great body and personality. She commented on my dress, my jeans or whatever, and was eyeing me, I initiated the convo, my buddy jumps in. We walk off and he says, "You know, we really shouldn't game girls together because we end liking the same girl and it creates competition." I didn't say anything, figuring that *I* initiated the convo, and didn't really care since she was like 10 years younger than me, it was a moot point to even care. Obviously, he did.

The only thing I can say that relates to his behavior, although its no justification for it, is that he was breaking up with his LT girlfriend, she'd taken the engagement ring, valued at $5,000, and her tits, which he paid to increase for $5,000, and his BMW, and now he was carless, womanless, moneyless (since he uses no debt, has no degree, but is good on his feet, and wasn't doing muhch at the time), and soon to be houseless. It made for sketchy times, because most men would have: taken back the car, forgotten about the ring, and worked through things. He was down on himself for like 2 months, and I tried getting him out to help things. What a waste. Live n learn. Needless to say, I rarely hang out with him or see him around.

I've mentioned the other situations before. I've definately experienced it, but I generally don't care. If a girl has to be told by other people what to do or not do, I don't want her anyways. And if she has that c0ckblocking guy in her life, then whatever happens will be momentary UNTIL she recognizes what this guy actually goes. It's too bad people are such emotional vampires due to their own lack of self-respect and control.

A-Unit

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the reputation of being quite the ladies man among my college bible study social group as result of hanging out with pua guys sarging at bars/clubs for this whole year.

My brother and his roommate are leaders in the group and don't like me flirting and hitting it off with the younger and most attractive women with all the fun kino games I've learned. So they bust on me by telling them behind my back that I'm a huge player and that I go out to bars all the time to get drunk. Also, they give me lame nicknames like "wormtounge."

You'd think at age 27 immature high school behavior would be over, but NO... they are jealous of my new social skills and don't like me being the alpha in the group, hence the gossip and jealousy plotlines. Therefore, I discontinued going to the group, to find a cooler new social circle to hang where my reputation isn't slandered. I'm happy the drama is over because I had a hard time remaining unreactive to all their AMOG tactics this year.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
I have the reputation of being quite the ladies man among my college bible study social group as result of hanging out with pua guys sarging at bars/clubs for this whole year.

My brother and his roommate are leaders in the group and don't like me flirting and hitting it off with the younger and most attractive women with all the fun kino games I've learned. So they bust on me by telling them behind my back that I'm a huge player and that I go out to bars all the time to get drunk. Also, they give me lame nicknames like "wormtounge."

You'd think at age 27 immature high school behavior would be over, but NO... they are jealous of my new social skills and don't like me being the alpha in the group, hence the gossip and jealousy plotlines. Therefore, I discontinued going to the group, to find a cooler new social circle to hang where my reputation isn't slandered. I'm happy the drama is over because I had a hard time remaining unreactive to all their AMOG tactics this year.

And you did the correct thing too.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The attraction was mutual so there was little Andy could actually do, but in the case of a sarge where attraction is still in process and the AFC c0ckblocker this is an obvious problem.

How about the friendly EX as a c0ckblocker? They break up ... have nothing to do with each other for the most part, he's even seriously involved with another woman. The catch is that they both frequent the same clubs and are still involved in a group dynamic that puts them together occasionally. They still have a significant amount of trust, and some remaining attraction between them. That lays the base of the example.

Now picture this, out sarging, meet this lady in the course of the evening, get past the approach and into building some attraction and interest. Already have the digits, have been playing some very pointed kino games for a little while, and are actually ready to leave together for another venue. Looks like you sarged right into a one night stand at least ... maybe more! Everythings going great! Up comes the EX, usually right as you are getting up to leave.

Of course he just happens to have her favorite drink in hand! He just has to touch base and get in her business. She doesn't want to insult him either ... after all, they are still friends! Next thing you know, you, your target, the EX, and his new girlfriend are all in a new group dynamic that eliminates most of the progress you've made to that point.

This is the only situation I've found where walking away at the proper point will actually decrease attraction! Unless you are ready to just give up (and remember, expectations have already gone way past calling in a few days for a "real" date), this guy has actually managed to force you to HAVE to sit down, participate, and sometimes even navigate the rapids of appearing to gain his approval before you can return the encounter to where it was when he walked up! If you push about leaving ... she resents it. If you dis her friendly EX, she protects him. If you walk away, she usually won't give you another chance! Bottom line is you are stuck ad libbing in a production directed by someone else!

I've had more than one encounter screwed over by this particular circumstance. Unless attractions levels were high enough that you were practically having sex with your clothes on before he walked up, the ability to salvage it seems to come from how well you can work your skill set, and it had better be a good set, in the group setting.

My opinion: This kind of c0ckblocking friend will almost always (eight out of ten times) ruin your chances in the early stages of any sarge! You may be able to salvage a future date if played right but you aren't getting any further than you were when he walked up that night! The only thing that combats it is a very significant attraction level before he comes up!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEE36044, excellent, this is what I'm after. I'm interested in developing techniques to diffuse the the AMOG actions of a male c0ckblocker. It's one thing to deal with an AMOG yourself, but another in dealing with the AFC blocker who's passively and indirectly interupting your sarge. His intent is usually driven by ONEitis or him being an AFC and stuck in a regressive pattern of relating with women.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Case Study (names changed):
Jenny's male-'friend' roomate Andy (AFC with a savior schema) foolishly introduces her to his Alpha-Male buddy Will. There is an immediate chemical attraction between Will and Jenny and after attending a friend's wedding all 3 end up at a trendy NYC hot spot. Noticing the object of his ONEitis becoming increasingly attracted to Will, Andy attemtpts to shame Jenny into feeling like a slut and pulls out all stops to interupt the progress of Will's sarge. It's not until he returns from the bathroom to find them both passionately kissing that he realizes his error. Yet even with this condition being present, he still makes attempts to separate the two until the end of the night.
Yes, I was inadvertently the "alpha male" spoiler between a recovering AFC and his oneitis. Things happened pretty much just like this account, just with a different setting.

The rAFC even pulled the shame card on her/himself too and that definitely did derail things for a while. Although he never directly confronted me, nor I him.

Now, this variation is different than AMOGing, which is another AM negging you down. But here, the "AFC" tries to shame the girl instead. So, a different counterattack would be required here..

Anyhow, I didn't try much because I felt a little bad about AMOGing him, didn't want extra drama and also was a bit internally conflicted about "getting some" while enabling "slvtty" behavior in girls, myself. The type of behavior I would not tolerate in a gf, but perhaps just a random girl.

Last edited:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 4 years ago, I went to this bar for a couple of drinks. As I sat there…this guy (upper 20s) sat there and we started talking. He sounded a little cucky, but cool. And some how, I mentioned something about having a couple of drinks (“taking a break from the wife and kids”) before going home. We talked a bit more then he went back to his table and sat by a bunch of guys.

Several minutes later, a group of women came to the bar. They appear to know the guys. One of them, a young (21-24) and very attractive woman sat by me at the bar and ordered her drink. I glanced at her…and nodded as in approval (picture Michael Madsen from Dogs Reservoir and from Kill Bill Vol. 2 type of nod/approval/smile). She smiled back and said “What!” (with this semi-embarrassed face). We started talking. She obviously found me attractive, although, I was not even trying. In fact, at the time I was married and had no interest in any woman. But, DJs keep his charm hone. So, I had no issues talking with her. She went back to her table…and there sat the guy that was talking to me early. It turned out they were very good friends. He got up and went some where.

I got up ready to leave and she saw me…and asked me to sit with her in her table (her friends were walking all over the place, talking with other people). So, she was talking to me again…and giggleling at anything funny I was saying. The guy sits back down…looks at me…say “hi”….and ask her if she already knew “Latinoman”…she says, “Yes!”. And reintroduce us (he being her “good friend” ). I smiled and said I already talked to him early.

Then he sits there, with a serious face. He obviously had the hots for her. Although, using the “we are friends” façade. And as I was having a normal conversation with her…having her full attention…and he out of nowhere says, “Hey, ____ (girl’s name). Do you know that Latinoman is married?”

I literally laughed. Because I found it pathetically funny.

She looked at me…and I said. “Oh, yeah. Here is a picture of my two kids.”
After talking about my kids a little more…I noticed her interest level picked a little again. Some men make the mistake to believe that a woman would lose attraction for a man, just because he is married. They are wrong. Once attraction is there…the only thing holding them back is their “morals”.

But I knew better. So, I decided to excuse myself and leave.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the time, the c0ckblocker has the opposite effect of raising the chick's interest level in you. It's usually a sign of desperation on the part of the c0ckblocker, and I've personally never seen it work in the c0ckblocker's favor (where he gets the girl). I have seen a chick who doesn't want the drama and bails on the whole situation, which does give the c0ckblocker some sense of satisfaction.

My best friend used to do this to me all the time when we were younger. Once we were all staying the night at a friend's pad. Everyone went to sleep (or so I thought), so I'm alone with this chick (one he had a thing for), in the dark, kissing her, and unbuttoning her shirt when I hear this "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER". She screamed, I told him to get the fvck out, we locked the door, and continued where we left off.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure how this relates.

Once I got C0ockblocked by two girls at the same time. I went to a house party and the girl that was throwing the party was my Tuesday. Well Wed and Thur was there as well. I actually showed up with Thur. It seemed like every sec on the sec Tue and Wed would have some great story of us or reasons why I should join them in the kitchen or bathroom or outside.....

This did bother Thur very much, but in the end I Got Thur, and the funny thing was it was FRI. Didn't stop hitting Wed or Tue either. Eventually dropped all three.

Once my buddy almost Co0ckblocked me on accident. We had a bet going to see who could hit this girl first. She was into both of us. The deal was the person she showed the least interest in would back off. Well she liked us both.

I moved in first and kissed her, it shocked her, 'cause it was out of the blue. I like to do it like that. Well she started making out with me, but my buddy thought fair game so he moved in to. I stopped 'cause I was like "what the hell over"! She didn't mind so I went with it. It was too weird so I went for a drink. When I was getting the drink, I figured I would drop out, and he could have her. No big deal! She came over to me and said "it was weird." I asked; "what do you want to do"? She said, "Can he leave..." (we were at her house). He heard her and bowed out...(poor guy slept in my car). That was the second girl and second time in a row that happened...he he.!

Close but no block in the end.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
LEE36044, excellent, this is what I'm after. I'm interested in developing techniques to diffuse the the AMOG actions of a male c0ckblocker. It's one thing to deal with an AMOG yourself, but another in dealing with the AFC blocker who's passively and indirectly interupting your sarge. His intent is usually driven by ONEitis or him being an AFC and stuck in a regressive pattern of relating with women.
Hey Rollo,

I do have one strategy that works sometimes to stop this kind of c0ckblock. It only works in the sitch I desribed and not always. Pay attention to his girlfriend ... sarge her ... deliberately try to get her interest up as high as you can and watch him sweat! Usually he'll find an excuse to be elsewhere before your target is TOO offended by the attention you are paying the other girl.

It can backfire though. Especially if you are succeeding with his girlfriend too well. I've literally watched my target go home with the EX while his GF and I went on to bigger and bolder things. I've also watched the two ladies go home together to commiserate about the evils of men and had to deal with the extremely irate EX who blamed me for yet another lost GF too!

The only time I've went on to close on the original plan though is when the attraction was mutual and very high before he walked up to interfere

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rollo,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but the times I have dealt with an AFC ****blocker,

it fected my internal game more than it actually worked on the women in question .... for me keeping the game tight, remaining focused and ignoring the AFC and the AFC ****block has no impact ...

just my experience

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afc c0ckblocker story plus more.

edit: woops didn't mean to post here