“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The AFC Approach - It Worked?!?! -MUST READ!-

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Being a former AFC and improving DJ of the present, I've tried to help a few of my friends who are also AFC's into moving out of this stage. No, I haven't told them about this site or the terminology or anything like that, but whenever they're stuck in relationship matters I tend to lead them in the direction of a DJ.

This one friend of mine was in LOVE with this girl. Classic AFC scenario. Pretty popular girl who has a boyfriend and everyone wants her. AFC talks to her, listens to her problems, emotional tampon, take her out to lunch, bla bla bla - you get the picture. So now this girl who's been dating this guy for 2 years - breaks up with him. The AFC continues his AFC game.... but it works! The girl is always talking about how sweet he is and everything, but at the end of the day they always end up going back to one another's houses and making out, or they hookup at parties and stuff - it was honestly incredible! He defied every law of DJism and somehow it worked. Now, this lasted for maybe 2-3 weeks, and then he became an AFC again. She's a wicked BlTCH to him, they never hook up, he's always calling, she's always talking about how annoying he's getting.

I now pose this question to you, my fellow DJers. Did the AFC style work? Or was the HB9 just trying to get attention from other guys (what I believe)? Or maybe piss off her boyfriend? Did she, for some reason, fall for an AFC, then realize there is better out there? Please, any discussion would be tremendous. Thanks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by RedZone122
Being a former AFC and improving DJ of the present, I've tried to help a few of my friends who are also AFC's into moving out of this stage. No, I haven't told them about this site or the terminology or anything like that, but whenever they're stuck in relationship matters I tend to lead them in the direction of a DJ.

This one friend of mine was in LOVE with this girl. Classic AFC scenario. Pretty popular girl who has a boyfriend and everyone wants her. AFC talks to her, listens to her problems, emotional tampon, take her out to lunch, bla bla bla - you get the picture. So now this girl who's been dating this guy for 2 years - breaks up with him. The AFC continues his AFC game.... but it works! The girl is always talking about how sweet he is and everything, but at the end of the day they always end up going back to one another's houses and making out, or they hookup at parties and stuff - it was honestly incredible! He defied every law of DJism and somehow it worked. Now, this lasted for maybe 2-3 weeks, and then he became an AFC again. She's a wicked BlTCH to him, they never hook up, he's always calling, she's always talking about how annoying he's getting.

I now pose this question to you, my fellow DJers. Did the AFC style work? Or was the HB9 just trying to get attention from other guys (what I believe)? Or maybe piss off her boyfriend? Did she, for some reason, fall for an AFC, then realize there is better out there? Please, any discussion would be tremendous. Thanks.
She wanted the AFC type guy cause she was so used to a mediocre DJ, and then she realized she didn't like the AFC style, so she went back.
 

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
An AFC hooking up with a girl is called getting a girl "by default." It's not impossible for an AFC to get a girl, but as you reported, it didn't last very long.

Some points:
This girl was on the rebound. Advantage: AFC.
The AFC had the girl for a short time. This is not a success - it did not "work."
This thread is not must read. Don't say that in your title unless you're sure that it is.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
It definatelly didn't work. She was upset, needed some attention and soemone to whine to. And AFCs are perfect for the job.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
It definatelly didn't work. She was upset, needed some attention and soemone to whine to. And AFCs are perfect for the job.
Lol, motherf*cker. I was like, wtf, I didn't post that.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
law of DJs, no such thing, guidelines yes, laws no
 

cffrmw

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
colorado
i think what happened is that by being waaay afc, he was afraid to show any interest in her sexually at first. so she thinks he is a challenge, makes out with him, he falls for her hard and starts obsessing over her. she realizes he is afc and dumps him. even a broken clock is right sometimes.
 

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
HAA HAA I've seen this before. I took a girl home from a bar one night. After that, we didn't get along at all but we would still see eachother at that same bar. One night I started fvcking with her, half-assedly trying to get some more sex from her. She started smooching with her AFC friend and hanging all over him. This dude was just smiling that stupid smile and enjoying it while it lasted, kind of like your friend I guess.

As far as I can see, if you have things like trust, rapport, and emotional connection (and lots and lots of patience) you may eventually be the only one around when she gets mad at some guy or gets fed up with guys who are challenging or not available 24/7.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
A sweet romantic guy can definitely get the attention, but if that's all he has going for him, it will NOT last, as was evidence with the AFC you referred to. If he's sweet, but also ****y, fun, funny, confident, and playful, he keeps the attention a lot easier than if he is JUST "sweet"
 

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus,Ohio
dude shes just a dirty hoe!! case closed
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Even a clock that has the wrong time is right 2 times a day.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Even a clock that has the wrong time is right 2 times a day.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by backbreaker
Even a clock that has the wrong time is right 2 times a day.
I like that one :)
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Agreed with the above. Also, if there is enough attraction for the short-term, that probably did the trick. Then its just a question of how fast he is burning through that capital.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
How does a clock with a wrong time end up being right twice?

Do you mean, a broken clock..
 
Top