Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Abundance Mindset

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Advice on the Abundance Mindset. Does it really work?

This bombshell video dropped today.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op is trying to program the minds of all non black pilled on this site to become jaded and defeatist.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two "ignored" posters (I don't care what they wrote), one useless comment and I guess one thoughtful comment from PowerQuest, but it really doesn't give an opinion about the video. Well this is going to be an interesting thread.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two "ignored" posters (I don't care what they wrote), one useless comment and I guess one thoughtful comment from PowerQuest, but it really doesn't give an opinion about the video. Well this is going to be an interesting thread.
Ye, sorry @corrector; admitted, I didn't bother to watch the whole video cuz I'm busy with other stuff, (work). I did watch some of it fast tho.
But this subject of self abundance is huge and a whole chapter in itself and it can be applied on to many areas such as of course business or in this case girls and how to score them. :cool::p
The theories of abundance does work if you just use and practice it.

There is tons of self development books that you can buy about it. Heck even the grand daddy of all business books "Think and grow rich" includes that part.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, sorry @corrector; admitted, I didn't bother to watch the whole video cuz I'm busy with other stuff, (work). I did watch some of it fast tho.
But this subject of self abundance is huge and a whole chapter in itself and it can be applied on to many areas such as of course business or in this case girls and how to score them. :cool::p

There is tons of self development books that you can buy about it. Heck even the grand daddy of all business books "Think and grow rich" includes that part.
The video was critical of the way it was applied to the callers of a PUA talk show. Its actually funny if you view the video because people who called into the talk show claimed they self-improved, but then the lazy chad that plays videos all day steals out all the quality girls from their Christian high-school while after all the self-improvement they've done, still end up with nothing at the end of the day. Really cringe video.

I didn't want to interject my opinion at the beginning to spoil the video. Some of the advice the Tyrone talk-show gives to the hapless souls that called in: Go and date 10 other woman to a guy who can't even date one woman. Or another guy is expected to have a celebrity status lifestyle to attract a mediocre woman whose likely just into tic-tak and nothing useful.

The bottom line is portrays the 'Abundance Mindset", Self-Improvement as a bit of a money-grab and the three people who called into that talk show doesn't look like they got any good advice or direction. Its a total cringe video if you look at it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are hideous , the only way to get laid is to pay . So put all the energy in making money
To add to this, this is essentially the way most rich old men with hot wives works. They're servicing them simply cause they have the money. And that's okay. Some people have different avenues of getting girls, and I won't hate on those who pay for it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to this, this is essentially the way most rich old men with hot wives works. They're servicing them simply cause they have the money. And that's okay. Some people have different avenues of getting girls, and I won't hate on those who pay for it.
there are many ways to skin a cat , so
the only thing is that is important is not to delude yourself thinking that you are amazing or not

same thing for good looking guys bragging , when in reality they have maximum medium game

or rich guys bragging , when in reality they just pay

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu."

Theres no Jiu Jitsu for your face, height, or race.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Abundance Mindset" is not some panacea, and does not attempt to cure physical flaws or guarantee a guy that he will become more attractive to women, that's a fallacy. It is simply a way to get average, or any guys seeking "a woman," or "this woman," to avoid "oneitis," and in that way, it is a great concept.

Most men come to places like this hurt due to "she doesn't like me." The basic DJ cure is that there is never a reason to focus on one "she" until she or other "shes" earn it. In that way "abundance mindset" does a great job as a learning and reframing tool for many average men.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The thing about abundance is, you can't fake it for long. You actually need to develop real abundance. Ams Teachs guys to work on themselves so they have that natural abundance.

Yes it's a lot harder for some people, but that's life and complaining isn't going to make things better.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Abundance Mindset" is not some panacea, and does not attempt to cure physical flaws or guarantee a guy that he will become more attractive to women, that's a fallacy. It is simply a way to get average, or any guys seeking "a woman," or "this woman," to avoid "oneitis," and in that way, it is a great concept.

Most men come to places like this hurt due to "she doesn't like me." The basic DJ cure is that there is never a reason to focus on one "she" until she or other "shes" earn it. In that way "abundance mindset" does a great job as a learning and reframing tool for many average men.
The critique is that something well meaning can degenerate into a useless platitude if its misapplied and misused with profit seeking intention. It can even go to the absurd.
The video is comical in how it misapplies and distorts what could be good red pill ideas. The context is all wrong.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
there are many ways to skin a cat , so
the only thing is that is important is not to delude yourself thinking that you are amazing or not

same thing for good looking guys bragging , when in reality they have maximum medium game

or rich guys bragging , when in reality they just pay
And what are your amazing results to be able to talk in this way?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all women to a sliding degree.

You have to be a very special kind of guy to lay top quality while being broke and unemployed.

Any guy who’s gone from broke to a decent income knows this.

plus I think it’s only burn victims and disfigured people who are so ugly they can’t get anything.

any guy if they do 2 solid years lifting and eating right will be many notches higher in SMV.

you can literally go from a 2 to a 7 regardless of facial looks going from obese to ripped