You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
There's always an abundance of women to stalk.
Advice on the Abundance Mindset. Does it really work?
This bombshell video dropped today.
You can program your brain to believe in anything if you really want to.Abundance Mindset. Does it really work?
Ye, sorry @corrector; admitted, I didn't bother to watch the whole video cuz I'm busy with other stuff, (work). I did watch some of it fast tho.Two "ignored" posters (I don't care what they wrote), one useless comment and I guess one thoughtful comment from PowerQuest, but it really doesn't give an opinion about the video. Well this is going to be an interesting thread.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
The video was critical of the way it was applied to the callers of a PUA talk show. Its actually funny if you view the video because people who called into the talk show claimed they self-improved, but then the lazy chad that plays videos all day steals out all the quality girls from their Christian high-school while after all the self-improvement they've done, still end up with nothing at the end of the day. Really cringe video.Ye, sorry @corrector; admitted, I didn't bother to watch the whole video cuz I'm busy with other stuff, (work). I did watch some of it fast tho.
But this subject of self abundance is huge and a whole chapter in itself and it can be applied on to many areas such as of course business or in this case girls and how to score them.
There is tons of self development books that you can buy about it. Heck even the grand daddy of all business books "Think and grow rich" includes that part.
if you are hideous , the only way to get laid is to pay . So put all the energy in making moneyRed pill advice only works if you pass the minimum looks threshold to apply it.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
To add to this, this is essentially the way most rich old men with hot wives works. They're servicing them simply cause they have the money. And that's okay. Some people have different avenues of getting girls, and I won't hate on those who pay for it.if you are hideous , the only way to get laid is to pay . So put all the energy in making money
there are many ways to skin a cat , soTo add to this, this is essentially the way most rich old men with hot wives works. They're servicing them simply cause they have the money. And that's okay. Some people have different avenues of getting girls, and I won't hate on those who pay for it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The critique is that something well meaning can degenerate into a useless platitude if its misapplied and misused with profit seeking intention. It can even go to the absurd."Abundance Mindset" is not some panacea, and does not attempt to cure physical flaws or guarantee a guy that he will become more attractive to women, that's a fallacy. It is simply a way to get average, or any guys seeking "a woman," or "this woman," to avoid "oneitis," and in that way, it is a great concept.
Most men come to places like this hurt due to "she doesn't like me." The basic DJ cure is that there is never a reason to focus on one "she" until she or other "shes" earn it. In that way "abundance mindset" does a great job as a learning and reframing tool for many average men.
Then explain why Justin Bieber pays escortsif you are hideous , the only way to get laid is to pay . So put all the energy in making money
And what are your amazing results to be able to talk in this way?there are many ways to skin a cat , so
the only thing is that is important is not to delude yourself thinking that you are amazing or not
same thing for good looking guys bragging , when in reality they have maximum medium game
or rich guys bragging , when in reality they just pay