Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The absolutely hilarious worst case scenario of being an internet pimp

Reaction score
no, it'as just an example of being a retard. there are people who don't post field reports becuse they are afriad the gurl just might recognize the situation on the forum....... the guy posts a question on a forum that his gurls visit. haw stupid do you have to be.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking muscle head... :crackup:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Fvcking muscle head... :crackup:
Hahahhahahaha...

My sentiments exactly. :)

AS

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its fake, they all even admit it at the end of the thread

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It was a good read, but we all know that girls don't post on the internet"

Haha. Think I found us a new project.
With all the AFC's we're finding on the internet I'm starting to feel like those queer eye for the straight guy dude's... Only we're the straight guys and their just... well, we're the straight guys.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, the thread was hilarious. I loved it when some guy said ":: Grabs popcorn :: Don't mind me" and I loved the quote of Stewie Griffin.
Originally posted by Jizz
Its fake, they all even admit it at the end of the thread
Somewhere in the thread one of the girls tells the guy he's a creep. Just the other day, a female friend of mine took a poll of guys, asking the question "Have you ever been called a creep?" She said that through her research she has never found a guy who has ever been called a creep; that it happens a lot in the movies and television but that in actuality no one ever says "You're a creep." The fact the thread was fake just further supports the theory.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
How about when the guy post a question about his two girlfriends. ... on a board they BOTH post at?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=634262

PowerSwede is the guy. IceDragon and Adrianna are his two girlfriends. Hilarity ensues.
Ironic how you were trashing Backbreaker for being stupid, yet you fall for something like this.