"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The absolute importance of dating multiple women at once!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Having multiple women doesn't guarantee you won't get onetis. Back in 2017 I was seeing 1 girl regularly and another 1-2 at any given time and after 6 months I ended up developing acute onetis for her despite the fact that she probably had some form of BPD.

Also I am open to the idea that a some men need to cheat or get side pzss in an LTR to be happy. Sometimes it can make you appreciate your girl more.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I have to wonder how many on SS are actually sex addicts and don't know it.

I do it once or twice a week with my wife and I'm good... after that I have 0 interest in sex, I would SO MUCH rather play video games, sit in VR, race cars, go scuba diving, teach English, research ancient tech or play board games with a group of guys. There is more to life than just hounding PVSSY. If all you do all day is get women, you're a pretty boring dude.

There are a million hobbies out there and an entire universe to explore. Do you think the creator really meant for us to focus ALL our time on dating multiple women? I honestly think that's stupid. There is nothing honorable about having a harem of broads that you spend all day worrying about and stressing over. I think probably most of you were clueless about women during your 20's and are desperately trying to make up for it in your 30's.

Is Elon Musk a loser for not having a million women around? I'm pretty sure that guy could pull more tail than the entirety of SS combined but no, he chooses to build rocket ships and magnetic rail systems. Did Einstein or Tesla obsess about pvssy pvssy pvssy? No they were getting laid and then going and doing important things for civilization. I think this notion of spinning plates is sort of a defense mechanism to getting rejected and encourages a scarcity mindset. Are you so desperate for FEMALE companionship that you need to have multiple on the go at all times? You never really get to know any ONE person, and they never really get to know you... THIS is true forced loneliness and you are skipping out on a lot of positives.

My wife fills multiple needs and then I can spend my day getting various things done. I don't cook, clean or work very hard. My wife takes care of all the shopping, medications and bills. She also takes care of my parents and they love her, she is my mother's bestfriend. I.... mostly just concentrate on school, work and hanging out with friends or doing my hobbies. Doesn't that sound more attractive than trying to juggle a bunch of dumb sloars all day? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that most PUA's don't hail from close families. My mother would be devastated if I cheated on my wife. They are like two peas in a pod. I look forward to seeing my wife at the end of the day, this is the only time I get to truly relax and be myself. My female companion is so much more than a pair of tits. A loyal friend is worth more than their weight in gold and that goes for both men and women.

Plate Spinning is a huge waste of time. If you find one decent one, you can concentrate on her, if it goes sideways, you can always just go out and get another. Just keep in mind, I could run circles around most of you so I'm not speaking from a Beta or scarcity mindset and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.
 
Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I can't stress this enough, but looking back, I made many mistakes of getting one-itis with a particular woman to the point I single-handedly destroyed our relationship.

Everything started out great: She was more emotionally invested in me than vice versa, we had great sex, I got one-itis, I tried to control her, I gradually became needy and clingy, and eventually she dumped me. And this happened not just once, but many occasions until I learned for myself one valuable lesson:

Had I kept my cool, had I not let myself believe in the pre-programmed toxic notion of "The One," all I needed to do was simply KEEP BANGING THEM, and keep them coming back for me by NOT PURSUING & CHASING AFTER THEM, while dating and banging other women (or plates).

The biggest, most fatal mistake I made was when I got head-over-heels for this married woman, who was a 8/10 in terms of look and sexual craziness. At first, she liked me more than I did. But over time, I lost my cool. I became obssessed with her, to the point I really thought I could RESCUE her from her sexless and not happy marriage (I know, I know, the typical false belief of the "Damsel-In-Distress"). So instead of keep fvcking her like a slut (which was the only thing she WANTED) and keep it at that, I did every single mistake a Bluepilled WhiteKnight Beta could do, to the point she had to run away.

So yeah, as much ashamed of myself looking back at this incident, I'll only invest in myself, keep dating multiple women at once, and never jump into LTR with any of them. According to the 80/20 rule, you should only focus a maximum 20% of your time & energy for women, not vice versa.
Not judging you at all, by the way. We actually agree with never developing one-itis even after committing but in your opinion and out of curiosity to learn how other men think and behave (educational purposes), when or how (if that is something you want, of course) "settle down"? Or are you planning on living the bachelor life indefinitely which sounds like want that to some extent? And how do you maintain an "abundance" mindset/lifestyle if you are perhaps ready for a LTR?

Modern Man Advice
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
This only works for dudes that have to fake high value and having a life. Dealing with one girl is hard enough and one girl means 3 personalities, so if you are dating 3 girls then that's technically 9 girls. If you are dating multiple girls to avoid catching oneitis then that's an internal issue lol. No x amount of girls is going to shield you from a girl's wavering interest level.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
If you lose the oneitis because on another woman you dont care about because she gets jealous or fumny then you will get burned. You have to be wired in a way not to be too oneitis prone.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I have to wonder how many on SS are actually sex addicts and don't know it.

I do it once or twice a week with my wife and I'm good... after that I have 0 interest in sex, I would SO MUCH rather play video games, sit in VR, race cars, go scuba diving, teach English, research ancient tech or play board games with a group of guys. There is more to life than just hounding PVSSY. If all you do all day is get women, you're a pretty boring dude.

There are a million hobbies out there and an entire universe to explore. Do you think the creator really meant for us to focus ALL our time on dating multiple women? I honestly think that's stupid. There is nothing honorable about having a harem of broads that you spend all day worrying about and stressing over. I think probably most of you were clueless about women during your 20's and are desperately trying to make up for it in your 30's.

Is Elon Musk a loser for not having a million women around? I'm pretty sure that guy could pull more tail than the entirety of SS combined but no, he chooses to build rocket ships and magnetic rail systems. Did Einstein or Tesla obsess about pvssy pvssy pvssy? No they were getting laid and then going and doing important things for civilization. I think this notion of spinning plates is sort of a defense mechanism to getting rejected and encourages a scarcity mindset. Are you so desperate for FEMALE companionship that you need to have multiple on the go at all times? You never really get to know any ONE person, and they never really get to know you... THIS is true forced loneliness and you are skipping out on a lot of positives.

My wife fills multiple needs and then I can spend my day getting various things done. I don't cook, clean or work very hard. My wife takes care of all the shopping, medications and bills. She also takes care of my parents and they love her, she is my mother's bestfriend. I.... mostly just concentrate on school, work and hanging out with friends or doing my hobbies. Doesn't that sound more attractive than trying to juggle a bunch of dumb sloars all day? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that most PUA's don't hail from close families. My mother would be devastated if I cheated on my wife. They are like two peas in a pod. I look forward to seeing my wife at the end of the day, this is the only time I get to truly relax and be myself. My female companion is so much more than a pair of tits. A loyal friend is worth more than their weight in gold and that goes for both men and women.

Plate Spinning is a huge waste of time. If you find one decent one, you can concentrate on her, if it goes sideways, you can always just go out and get another. Just keep in mind, I could run circles around most of you so I'm not speaking from a Beta or scarcity mindset and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.
You are not wrong, brother. But it doesn't mean spinning plates is not right - at least for younger guys like me.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Not judging you at all, by the way. We actually agree with never developing one-itis even after committing but in your opinion and out of curiosity to learn how other men think and behave (educational purposes), when or how (if that is something you want, of course) "settle down"? Or are you planning on living the bachelor life indefinitely which sounds like want that to some extent? And how do you maintain an "abundance" mindset/lifestyle if you are perhaps ready for a LTR?

Modern Man Advice
I think these questions are meant for a different set of men - who are willing to settle down. For a bachelor like me, spinning plates is good at least for now.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
This only works for dudes that have to fake high value and having a life. Dealing with one girl is hard enough and one girl means 3 personalities, so if you are dating 3 girls then that's technically 9 girls. If you are dating multiple girls to avoid catching oneitis then that's an internal issue lol. No x amount of girls is going to shield you from a girl's wavering interest level.
I don't really see any connection between "spinning plates" and "faking high values" here. You are being bitter.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
I can't stress this enough, but looking back, I made many mistakes of getting one-itis with a particular woman to the point I single-handedly destroyed our relationship.

Everything started out great: She was more emotionally invested in me than vice versa, we had great sex, I got one-itis, I tried to control her, I gradually became needy and clingy, and eventually she dumped me. And this happened not just once, but many occasions until I learned for myself one valuable lesson:

Had I kept my cool, had I not let myself believe in the pre-programmed toxic notion of "The One," all I needed to do was simply KEEP BANGING THEM, and keep them coming back for me by NOT PURSUING & CHASING AFTER THEM, while dating and banging other women (or plates).

The biggest, most fatal mistake I made was when I got head-over-heels for this married woman, who was a 8/10 in terms of look and sexual craziness. At first, she liked me more than I did. But over time, I lost my cool. I became obssessed with her, to the point I really thought I could RESCUE her from her sexless and not happy marriage (I know, I know, the typical false belief of the "Damsel-In-Distress"). So instead of keep fvcking her like a slut (which was the only thing she WANTED) and keep it at that, I did every single mistake a Bluepilled WhiteKnight Beta could do, to the point she had to run away.

So yeah, as much ashamed of myself looking back at this incident, I'll only invest in myself, keep dating multiple women at once, and never jump into LTR with any of them. According to the 80/20 rule, you should only focus a maximum 20% of your time & energy for women, not vice versa.
It would be a bit difficult to focus only 20% of your time in women if youre dating multiple women. You are still spending energy the same way you would on a LTR.

For what you told it seems you feel hurt by those past experiences and this is completely normal. Anyone with feelings would feel that way. Be aware to dont act with hate... This can lead you to bad experiences.

Not advicing you to have a ltr, just be aware with the kind of women you get involved. The energy we exchange during sex is very strong, doing that with some kind of women can mess with your energy... Even on a positive or negative way.

And just stay open to the learnings in your path... This is what make you evolve and have better experiences in life.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
again , not woman hate thread guys.
a self-reflection thread on needy, clingy behavior specifically coming from a lack of abundance in DATING
an anti-ltr thread, but it is not for everybody
i am a RED PILL man
i am fully aware of female nature , this does NOT mean i hate women.
some of you guys are PURPLE PILL imo, a guy who prefers to have a wife or a steady gf , while bein fully aware of female nature , you accept it . and that is totally fine guys , do what makes you happy . but this post is for all my sleezeballs baby , all my man sluts who aint ready to settle down , who wanna roam the fvckin earth fvckin everything movin. before you jump on this post , yes im fully aware of the risk of STD
the same way im sure you guys are fully aware of female nature yet choose to go steady anyway.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Or. Be absolutely able to date other women. And the woman you are dating must know that.
 
Top