Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 80%

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How would this rank for a 46 year old? I saw her on a dating profile. 46 and never married, no kids.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would this rank for a 46 year old?
That's a good example of an attractive older woman. But she lacks that youthful sheen and raw sexuality that younger women exude.
Not a criticism, just saying. She's kept herself in good shape and kept her long hair, so that's to her credit. No one can stay young forever.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's a good example of an attractive older woman. But she lacks that youthful sheen and raw sexuality that younger women exude.
Not a criticism, just saying. She's kept herself in good shape and kept her long hair, so that's to her credit. No one can stay young forever.
It always makes me wonder when you see an 46 year old like this for example never married and never had kids. Is their attitude so bad she sends guys running despite the looks?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always makes me wonder when you see an 46 year old like this for example never married and never had kids. Is their attitude so bad she sends guys running despite the looks?
Some women are free spirits and don't want to get married or tied down to one man. They're a minority, but they're out there.
From her pictures, she looks like she lives well, probably makes decent money. Maybe that intimidates some guys or she doesn't feel a need for a man. Some well to do women worry about getting married and losing half their money like some guys do.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Some women are free spirits and don't want to get married or tied down to one man. They're a minority, but they're out there.
From her pictures, she looks like she lives well, probably makes decent money. Maybe that intimidates some guys or she doesn't feel a need for a man. Some well to do women worry about getting married and losing half their money like some guys do.
She's a local news producer. Not the on camera desk anchor but like that works in production. I mean not a huge paying job.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been several studies saying that women find 80% of males to have less than average attractiveness. I saw one video saying that online, women found only 4.9% of men attractive. Meanwhile, men tend to find about 60% females attractive, and are far more willing to settle or compromise.

Despite all this, obviously there are more than 4.9% of men getting laid or in relationships. So what's going on? I'm thinking there is more at work here than the physical attraction. I'm thinking women will go out with a guy, maybe not thinking he's the best looking guy out there, but there is something about him that she likes, personality or he's fun or maybe she just doesn't have any other current options. Then, after spending time with him, she begins to appreciate him, and may become more physically attracted to him, especially if they end up having sex. By this time her emotions have time to get engaged, and that makes a big difference.

In other words, women are known to sometimes need to be "warmed up" slowly for sex. Maybe they also need to be similarly "warmed up" to appreciate a man's looks.
The 80% of males who women find have less than average attractiveness, that is for the women who only care about what men can do for them. She isn't spending time with him if he can't do anything for her. It's his "use" first, then it's the "OK, I guess I can sleep with him."

The 4.9% of men who she finds attractive, that is for the "Alpha male, James Bond type". The one who she meets and has to sleep with before he leaves for another country in 24 hours.

She is always attracted to the 2nd type.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 4.9% of men who she finds attractive, that is for the "Alpha male, James Bond type". The one who she meets and has to sleep with before he leaves for another country in 24 hours.

She is always attracted to the 2nd type.
True, but let's not pretend guys don't have that type too. The main difference is that it's easier for an average girl to sleep with that guy than it is for an average guy to sleep with that girl.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't know what they want.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women can't stand to be alone for very long so they will grab Mr Good Enough short term until a better option comes along. The hypergamy is always there just waiting the chance to be acted upon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
51% of men 18-29 are single.
Interesting, that study says 49% of women 65 and over are single, that was the biggest single age group for women. That kind of suggests tgat men 18-29 are analogous to women 65+. Strange as that sounds. Not sure why that would be, aside from young men not being established yet.

Could be a maturity issue also. Or as Nacho Libre might put it, they haven't yet released their wiggles.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but let's not pretend guys don't have that type too. The main difference is that it's easier for an average girl to sleep with that guy than it is for an average guy to sleep with that girl.
do you mean that hot men have lower standards than hot women...

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would this rank for a 46 year old? I saw her on a dating profile. 46 and never married, no kids.

Not bad, but not my type at all and i lean towards brunettes. Masculine jaw and cheesy 'all american' smile.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you mean that hot men have lower standards than hot women...
No, it's just that the top men like variety. Plus, it goes back to the "60% of women are attractive" idea. Every woman has their own distinct appeal, they have something unique to offer in a sexual experience. A scent, a look, a hair color, a body type, a facial type. A guy who is looking for and who has the ability to attract a wide range of women might want to experience a variety of partners.

Guys can appreciate the beauty of the average women more easily than women appreciate the average man IMO. I'm guessing it's easier to spot an attractive girl walking down the street than it is for a girl to spot a hot guy walking down the street.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's just that the top men like variety. Plus, it goes back to the "60% of women are attractive" idea. Every woman has their own distinct appeal, they have something unique to offer in a sexual experience. A scent, a look, a hair color, a body type, a facial type. A guy who is looking for and who has the ability to attract a wide range of women might want to experience a variety of partners.

Guys can appreciate the beauty of the average women more easily than women appreciate the average man IMO. I'm guessing it's easier to spot an attractive girl walking down the street than it is for a girl to spot a hot guy walking down the street.
I think you're describing perfectly about men having lower standards(disguised as variety). Everything you tell could be shifted to a woman, but she usually does not do that because she is "picky"... with higher standards.

If women don't like variety, how to explain the high body counts..

The average woman will cycle through the 4.9% because those men have low standards. They tell about no fatties but somehow the fatties get included. The top 4.9% of women do not cycle through the poor, short, bald losers, or even the normies... Clearly, women have much higher standards. Any issues this creates can be solved by the men having higher standards.

-Devil's Advocate.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been several studies saying that women find 80% of males to have less than average attractiveness. I saw one video saying that online, women found only 4.9% of men attractive. Meanwhile, men tend to find about 60% females attractive, and are far more willing to settle or compromise.

Despite all this, obviously there are more than 4.9% of men getting laid or in relationships. So what's going on? I'm thinking there is more at work here than the physical attraction. I'm thinking women will go out with a guy, maybe not thinking he's the best looking guy out there, but there is something about him that she likes, personality or he's fun or maybe she just doesn't have any other current options. Then, after spending time with him, she begins to appreciate him, and may become more physically attracted to him, especially if they end up having sex. By this time her emotions have time to get engaged, and that makes a big difference.

In other words, women are known to sometimes need to be "warmed up" slowly for sex. Maybe they also need to be similarly "warmed up" to appreciate a man's looks.
Yes, you have to account for the fact that women aren't turned on thru physical attraction as much as men are. You are correct in your assumptions. I have always been good at figuring out what makes people tick and connecting thru that. It's been huge with women. Usually it's a common interest that ignites the emotions and creates the bond.

A woman's orgasm is more mental than physical. Not saying it can't be, just pointing out that they are attracted in ways differently than men.

Last edited:

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
women can't stand to be alone for very long so they will grab Mr Good Enough short term until a better option comes along. The hypergamy is always there just waiting the chance to be acted upon.
This too -- As soon as they sense you won't commit or leaving her they will be knocking down the doors of all their orbiters so as to secure comfort and so there is not one day where they are alone. (can't have the womens network find out they couldn't keep a man intersted)