Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 8 Principles

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As my skills in NLP and SS continue to increase,
I’ve often found myself following these same principles
I’ve learned from the ‘Top guns’ of NLP eg; Steven Rex Sykes
Ross Jeffries, and many others. I haven’t trained with them
personally, at least not yet ;) but these are the principles or
game plan you want to keep in check for you to continue to
improve on your successes. Kinda like the assistant on an
airplane marks a check of all the things that are needed
before lift off.

THE 8 PRINCIPLES OR GUIDE LINES

1. States don’t exist

States are only processes. Your finger’s exists, the chair
you are sitting on exists, the floor exists, but states don’t.
States are only processes. What is a process? A process is
something that starts, has a middle, and finally... an end
( All within a certain time frame )

2.When you change the state you change the decision.

Decisions happen inside of certain moods or states ( which don’t exist ) They are made inside a moment of time. Therefore, when you change the mood you change the decision. Sometimes I myself may not ‘feel in the mood’ to alter somebody else’s choices and decide to stay with them there and lead them into my own.

3.Use all you got at your disposal.

If your batman and fighting the joker... you will use everything you got in your belt. You must use everything you have and know. EVERYTHING. Every skill. Things like; your voice, your body, your clothes, your expressions, your true life stories and experiences, your language. Everything in this world has a use.This is your tool kit. I know the example I used with fighting isn’t a good one because you will not be fighting with anyone.

4.Always start with the end in mind.

Make it clear to yourself what your goal is. If it’s for ONS or LTR... keep that as your goal BUT before any of this even becomes a possibility... you first gotta have some kind of RAPPORT with the person. So make that your goal FIRST. RAPPORT.

To me personally, Rapport was never easy to do. Frankly because being a natural introvert I thought it would be a challenge. A challenge is merely something for you to EXPAND YOUR MAP and model of the world. Now, creating rapport becomes more effortless every time you do it. Get a feel for the other person and make sure you let them get a feel for and of YOU.

5.Your tone of voice is everything.

If what you are talking about doesn’t match your tonality then you go no where. Think of a car all hooked up like in the movies ‘ 2 fast 2 furious’ and this car only goes as fast as your grandma. what gives??? If your tonality doesn’t support the words you say the other person will not go into that state you want them 2

6.Go first! This means if you want someone else to become excited, you go into that state first. That way, you will entrain them to excitement. When they do, get excited, you can feel sure you both got rapport. Think of the game follow the leader.

7. The mind doesn’t know the difference between a highly detailed visualization and a real world event.

When you open your big mouth to say something to another person, they will review it in their imagination. They will feel it when you do it skillfully enough. Language that is filled with despcriptive nouns and verbs that convery action to the reader are the secret to making your listener to ‘see’, ‘feel and ‘act’ on what you say.

Use Nouns to create specific pictures in your readers mind. Specific ideas and descriptions create mental pictures that the person can absorb instantly.

If this is the case, take your insecurities and turn it into a baseball, swing with your bat aiming to the sky and watch the ball soar across the sky into a black hole in the universe. Actually, don’t do that. Just ‘accept them’... ether way your better off by far

8.When the going get’s tough, you get what you practice.

N sync, Jay Z, Eminem, Al pacino, Sean Penn, Albert Einstein, The Write brothers, Jenna Jameson all didn’t magically one day become as good as they are/were. They rehearsed, practiced, and put some work to achieve thier goal. A lot of people never get to see ( dis-include JJ) the kind of energy and work and focus and trial and error these individuals put in to get where they have landed.

DO, USE and commit these to memory

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nlp

This is excellent stuff! Great to see this information... keep it coming! It's a rule : Get good a PU, get good at NLP!