Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 7 levels of disrespect from females (must read)

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 7 Levels of Disrespect taken from Tariq Nasheed”s “The Elite Way” with a twist (Paraphrased) .

1. Combativeness-Level 1

This is when your “Lady” starts being combative just for the sake of being combative example; if you say “I want us to go eat Italian food tonight” she’ll say ; well I want to eat Chinese food! or if you say ,”I want us to watch a Action movie tonight” she’ll say, well I want to watch a Comedy Movie!.

2. Slick comments-Level 2

This is when your “Lady” will say random slick comments when you two have a normal conversation for example ; If you say something like “I’m thinking of writing a book” she’ll say ; yeah right like you could do that . Or “I’m thinking of starting my own business” she’ll say; Yeah right with your dead end job, how are you going to do that.

3. Insults-Level 3

This is when your “Lady” starts attacking your Man-Hood she’ll go for the Gusto too . And say something like ; You’re a little *****, or You’re not a Man you’re a *****, You’re an Idiot etc. She’ll say this with a “Playful” demeanor and a smile on her face, but the more you let this go unchecked watch as her demeanor becomes less and less playful. She’ll test you to see how far she can push the envelope.

4. Public Embarrassment- Level 4

This is when your “Lady” will create a Drama Scene in front of a lot of people at a restaurant , in front of her family, And any social spot; at times she might even hit/slap you because most of the time the Law will side with the Female. And It’s considered somewhat politically incorrect to check a female in public.

5. Slander-Level 5

This is when the Female will throw dirt and salt on your name by saying malicious, false, and defamatory statements or reports of slander against your good name with her friends and family (and even your family). For example, she’ll say something like He’s terrible at sex , He’s such a ***** I cheat on him and he has no idea or , He treats me like an ******* mother ( When in reality It’s her) .

6. Infidelity – Level 6

This is when the female will become so BOLD with her disrespect that she”ll start to have multiple sex partners. At times she”ll even sit there and talk with her “Friend” on the phone in front of you so she can get her weak ego boosted . And at times she might even bring her “Friend ” around you as she watches you clueless while you and her “F-Buddy” share the same vibe in the same room.

7. Set-up for Robbery/Murder –Level 7

This is the most Dangerous of them all by now the guy has to have a clue of what”s going on . (Unless he’s the biggest Simp in the world) This is when the female becomes influenced by the guy/s she’s having sex with and she start to plot for your down-fall and demise. At times she’ll have you set-up to be jumped and robbed by her “F-Buddy’s “ or his friends. It can get so crucial that she might even plot for your Demise. ( We often hear of church going house wives on the news caught trying to hire a hit-man to kill their husband to cash in on the insurance money.)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes with my oneitis, the last time I ever saw her, she snapped at me in front of her (attractive, female) boss, all over something silly like I said "She wants a daughter (versus a son)" and she said "I never said that! That was RUDE!". Her boss even said "Don't talk to him that way!"

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's up to each of us to never tolerate any of those levels of disrespect and to immediately verbalize to her what she is doing when she does it and clearly communicate that it will not be tolerated

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Good signs.

Example of #3: Plate I was recently spinning randomly came up to me while we were sitting down watching t.v and says
"you're a piece of sh!t"
"why" -me
"you just are"
"well you're a fvcking piece of sh! in that case" - me

As you can imagine we are no longer together. If a woman is disrespecting get rid of that b!tch asap!

m0101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

Sometime last year, one plate that I was spinning started talking to this older dude at her workplace, and went on a couple dinners with him. We weren't exclusive so it didn't make me jealous or anything. One day we were hanging out at my apartment, and she lied about where she was one time and I had evidence to prove she was with him. I just lost it, made her feel like sh*t for lying and demanded sternly that she get the F out. When she refused, I raised my voice and threatened to hit her if she didn't. She ran out crying and kept blowing my phone up after i dropped her.

How do you guys handle the situation when you see any or more of these signs? My problem is that it makes me angry and i react in a fit of rage. What's the best way to put her in her place other than curse/yell and make her feel like her actions are justified since i am the jerk?

JoelyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
christ is this really what we're dealing with these days?!! Set-up for Robbery/Murder!! it's happened over here in the UK i've seen it in the newspapers.
It's a warzone out there!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
m0101 said:
Great post.

Sometime last year, one plate that I was spinning started talking to this older dude at her workplace, and went on a couple dinners with him. We weren't exclusive so it didn't make me jealous or anything. One day we were hanging out at my apartment, and she lied about where she was one time and I had evidence to prove she was with him. I just lost it, made her feel like sh*t for lying and demanded sternly that she get the F out. When she refused, I raised my voice and threatened to hit her if she didn't. She ran out crying and kept blowing my phone up after i dropped her.

How do you guys handle the situation when you see any or more of these signs? My problem is that it makes me angry and i react in a fit of rage. What's the best way to put her in her place other than curse/yell and make her feel like her actions are justified since i am the jerk?
you threatened to hit a girl? seriously?! you're a puzzy if that's the case. you mean you can't control your temper well enough that you would have to beat up a girl.lol youre the kind of guy that if I stepped to them and went "boo!" youd run away like a little b!tch. you can deny it all you want, but men that hit women or threaten it are ALL the same. all you had to do in that situation was when she refused to leave, you grab your keys and leave. even if its your house. go next door to a neighbors, or if you decide to stay since its your "castle" then ignore the hell out of her. she'll get the hint and leave. ive done it before. but to threaten to hit her because she lied to you and shes not even your g/f or wife? dude grow up. girls lie all the damn time, its what they do. that doesnt mean i go around smacking them for it, i deal with it like a MAN would. one of these days youre going to be in this fit of rage and a guy like me is going to see it and when you take it too far hes going to come over and lay you out on the street somewhere. i'd go see a shrink about my anger problems if i were you.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Each level of disrespect corresponds to the same thing though - the degree to which your woman's IL has declined (except 7., I can't comment on that one lol). Woman rarely play games for the sake of playing games.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When interest drops or one of her other guys she's seeing steps that game up, these happen. Except for #7.

m0101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
you threatened to hit a girl? seriously?! you're a puzzy if that's the case. you mean you can't control your temper well enough that you would have to beat up a girl.lol youre the kind of guy that if I stepped to them and went "boo!" youd run away like a little b!tch. you can deny it all you want, but men that hit women or threaten it are ALL the same. all you had to do in that situation was when she refused to leave, you grab your keys and leave. even if its your house. go next door to a neighbors, or if you decide to stay since its your "castle" then ignore the hell out of her. she'll get the hint and leave. ive done it before. but to threaten to hit her because she lied to you and shes not even your g/f or wife? dude grow up. girls lie all the damn time, its what they do. that doesnt mean i go around smacking them for it, i deal with it like a MAN would. one of these days youre going to be in this fit of rage and a guy like me is going to see it and when you take it too far hes going to come over and lay you out on the street somewhere. i'd go see a shrink about my anger problems if i were you.
Whoa easy, my man! I obviously wouldn't have hit her, i used it only as a scare tactic - and it worked.

Doesn't look like you read my post in it's entirety and just reacted instantly - I didn't lose my temper because I thought she was my gf or something (I already made it clear that we weren't exclusive so i dont care) - i lost it because she disrespects me by lying to my face and thinking im a fool who doesn't know what's going on. Just resigning to the fact that "girls lie all the time" is not a very alpha way of looking at things, imo. Those women are just low quality and need to be nexted. I mean, what good is having a girl around (assuming your interests lie beyond boning her), if you can't trust her?

Btw, I'll have to disagree with you on who leaves the house - writing "man" in CAPS doesn't make me one, in my opinion. It's my house, and i ain't gonna run away to the neighbors like a pvssy. The b*tch needs to leave my home!

I do agree with you, however, that I should have handled it more calmly, but in these situations i don't know how to let stern words do the talking. Working on it.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have enough respect to not hit a girl, but be willing to "rough her up." What I mean is that you physically intimidate her without inflicting any harm. This could go from firmly grabbing her wrist, her arms, all the way to grabbing her neck. It's dominating body language in a sincere way that maintains your respect and self-control. Don't ever threaten to hit a girl, unless you're obviously joking. Threats are weak.

More importantly, what's the psychology behind her disrespect and how do you handle women who do this? You can have plenty of good relationships without getting into sh!tstorms.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah good post... there were girls that I was at level 2 with... well the best thing to do is to NEXT them but what if I can't do that because she is my schoolmate so some tips how to fix it would be helpful too...

damnsam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha sounds like the 7 phases from marriage to divorce. I think #1 is healthy and wouldn't call it combative but the girl has her own opinions and wants, nothing wrong with that. If she does it ALL the time and is purposefully disagreeing with things you want to do at times then yes it's not healthy. At about step 3 or 4 is where there is a serious lack of respect and the relationship should end. In marriage would be the point of having a serious talk/counseling. If still in the relationship past #4 or #5 you're judgement is questionable and after that might only have yourself to blame.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post man, your absolutely right. Nice to see it laid out like this.

At around level 2 I start attacking back. It's easy too...

Lots of women really don't learn or do squat, it's like they are all waiting to get married and have some dude supporting them. So it's an easy ace in the hand just to turn it around on them.

Or i'll just stop calling her and if she asks whats wrong or suggests an outing then i'll tell her "I don't know about you, last time we hung you got a little snappy with me, are we ok?" And just serious as fvck let her explain herself. She either comes clean and tells you why or what. Or she will see that she didn't have the balls to spit it out when she had a chance and the behavior stops right there. Sometimes i'll throw in something like "look I don't have too much spare time to be wasting it on the wrong people, if were not cool then just let me know, no hard feelings ok?"

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'e had my ex. Tell me about how she can have her brother "go back prison for her when she's ready" ie:attack me. I guess that'd be level 7. Women I tell you are of the devil. Made from man's ribs but not from man's heart. Their heart came from hell.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
all you had to do in that situation was when she refused to leave, you grab your keys and leave. even if its your house. go next door to a neighbors, or if you decide to stay since its your "castle" then ignore the hell out of her. she'll get the hint and leave.
You've lost your tell here.

There is literally no other move he could have done there, save for breaking down and crying, that is more beta than leaving a girl in HIS OWN house. This evokes images in my mind of the girl calling her alpha boyfriend and him coming over and ransacking your entire pad. LOL

After he threatened to hit her, I wouldn't be surprised if her vagina was as wet as a swamp.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score