"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The 3 second rule - How to get into that game

Kinoescalator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
One thing i always do, is when i walk into a venue, is go directly to the bathroom. On the way im very carefully looking around but not so much it looks obvious, taking mental notes. When i get to the bathroom i plan my game, then come out and go directly into the set i planned. This way your not standing in the corner, or at the bar looking like a loser.

Works very well for me, have done it for a long time. Great technique for newbies that are a little scared to open.

Everyone feel free to add your tips to this thread....

~kino
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kinoescalator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Im a former Mpua, (7 years ago before i got in a LTR), so im a bit...more like a TON...rusty at technique. But i can tell you 100%, the 3 second rule is very important. I cant count the amount of times a woman has told me a guy keeps looking at her "Why doesnt he just come say hi, hes creeping me out". Always go right in.

~kino
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
One thing i always do, is when i walk into a venue, is go directly to the bathroom. On the way im very carefully looking around but not so much it looks obvious, taking mental notes. When i get to the bathroom i plan my game, then come out and go directly into the set i planned. This way your not standing in the corner, or at the bar looking like a loser.

Works very well for me, have done it for a long time. Great technique for newbies that are a little scared to open.

Everyone feel free to add your tips to this thread....

~kino
From Go, I approach. Sniper style. Work volume. Not 1 set but as if it were 1 huge set. Approach like I had already pulled. #mindHack! Delusional as ****. Assumed attraction. Nights out where easily did 100x approaches or more. Others were I did less than 10. Some nights I can do no wrong. I am going home with her. Take your pick. Other nights I can't catch tumble weed. Lulz!
 
Top