Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 3 categories of men women slot you in and more

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All rise! Court is now in session. The Honorable Judge nismo presiding. You may be seated.

I have been seeing vids about the rankings of men. They show Alpha, Beta, Sigma, Omega. Is this a game guide for Mega Man X motherf**ker? Are we playing Metroid II: Return of Samus/ A Metroid 2 Remake/ Metroid: Samus Returns? Can we quit overanalyzing the damn Greek Alphabet? Any more of this, we'll be using the Hebrew and Cyrillic alphabet! So let's simplify this $hit right now. And we're all in the hiearchy no matter what.

Women see men as one of these 3 categories and I'll simplify the explanations even though these are likely self explanatory.

1. Alpha

Yeah, the one in first place. He gets the sex. The woman wants his sexual attention. He won't orbit. He'll get time with the girl, and likely won't get flaked on. Unless a better alpha comes along i.e. Lebron vs. Giannis. A girl won't play hard to get here because she knows she can be replaced easily. Alas, these guys are winning! Whether that be their purpose, career, genetics, popularity, etc. FAIAP, "Sigma" males are just introverted alphas and fall into this category. Alphas lead, the women follow or piss off.

2. Beta

You saw this coming too. FAIAP "Omega" males fall here too, just to the extent women avoid them like the plague. Simps are here too. Simp: Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pu$$y.

Back to Beta, these men are for entertainment purposes. They can also be ego boosters, jesters, clowns, dancing monkeys, comedians, pic likers, complimenters, drink buyers, favor doers, beauty validators, çoçkblockers...you get the idea. But they're just fans, servants, followers, and orbiters. God damn simps. Ruin it by inflating chicks' egos in the hopes of getting some. The woman keeps them around for nonsexual purposes and keeps them hooked, as long as their dix ain't within 5 miles of her. And if it gets in, it's contract sex. Meaning she'll spread and act interested, but tolerate your weak ass because she knows she's getting a lot of resources from you. And out of fear because she knows you'll cut her off completely. She could lose a major connection into an elite club or networking key.

Treat her like a star, queen, leader, or boss, she'll treat you like a fan, peasant, follower, or slave respectively. Do you like being treated this way motherf**ker? No? Then grow a goddamn backbone. Stop agreeing to a woman's whole program! This is why your ass gets friendzoned. What women say and do are lightyears apart. Read the actions! And a lot of flakes happen here. Also, these are the weak guys that give money to Insta-thots and Live Thottubers. No wonder why women call it Facialbook and guys call it Flakebook or Fakebook. Remember that Tinder Trap by Natasha? Remember that Tinder trap "Send me 5$ see what happens"? BTW you got unmatched if you did. No wonder why the price of poon got raised. God damn simps!

3. Useless

Don't try to find a Greek letter for this. This is just the ground where 99/100 times the guy does things to be perceived as alpha, but since he's not Chad attractive, he's really just refusing to be the woman's beta simp. Which is good. But she's still in power since she didn't let you hit, and content with the fact you're no pushover. She'll come back around, but just for attention and beta grooming. The girl won't want sh*t to do with him because he wants more than platonic friends. But she'll gladly let him move from useless to beta! Guys, you don't want to be platonic friends do you? Didn't f**kin' think so. These girls may have boyfriends already and have a Chad or Tyrone nearby. If they do, they only need beta roles filled. Mode One fellas. Be direct. Get what you want first. Take control. Don't be scared of that silly stall war of who calls who first! If she ain't with your program, move on! She already did!

That clears that up. Now we know of the Chad and Tyrone trend. Here's what I have for International Chad and Tyrone:

Vishnu: Indian
Rafael: Spanish
Enrique: Mexican (Latin American)
Fidel: Cuban
Julio: Dominican
Rico: South American
José: Central American
Toussaint: Haitian
Chang: Chinese
Jong: Korean
Hiroshi: Japanese
Ahmad: Egyptian
Abdul: Saharan Arab
Aziz: Asian Arabic
Muhammad: Arabian Peninsula Arabic
Zeus: Greek
Justin: Canadian
Fabio: Italian
Kwame: Sub-Saharan African
Elon: South African
Richard: British
Steve: Australian
Hans: German
Sven: Scandinavian
Vlad: Russian
Boris: Soviet (Eastern European using Cyrillic)
Nikola: Serbian
Anh: Vietnamese
Pierre: French
Jaden: Caribbean Islands
David: Israeli
Yusuf: Turkish

Fill me in fellas! We need one for Portugal/Brazil and The Philippines!

Outside of that, court's adjourned.
I don't think Nikola is appropriate for Serbian. I mean - this has to be a reference to Nikola Tesla, who was a TRUE MGTOW.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generation X Beta (1965-1981): This is when it officially became bad to be a beta, though I could argue the tail end of Boomers were probably the first betas to truly suffer. Gen X betas were the first latchkey kids of divorce in the 1970s, so they didn't receive good male guidance. The Gen X women who were latchkey kids probably had it worse. By the time first half Gen X females came of age in the late 1980s, their attitudes were already lousy, but still better than Millennials would be in the 2000s. Later Gen X females coming of age in the 1990s were even worse than their earlier Gen X counterparts. Women had no respect for betas by this time. The sexual marketplace had gotten so bad than betas were not getting rewarded by vag. Obesity becomes rampant. Divorce continues its trajectory from the Boomer era, but now Gen X betas are not getting vag post divorce as easily.
As an early Gen-Xer, I agree. The indoctrination from our Silent Generation parents was pure beta, but the "facts on the ground" was showing that this was not working. I think the sudden change from the Baby-Boom increasing birth rate to the post-Boom decreasing birth rate had suddenly reconfigured the sexual marketplace. I can say from experience that it was easier to meet women that were born closer to the peak than closer to my age; at some point these women became single mommies or cougars in decline, and thus not an option. And some time in the mid-90s, the bottom just seemed to drop out - dark times indeed.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an early Gen-Xer, I agree. The indoctrination from our Silent Generation parents was pure beta, but the "facts on the ground" was showing that this was not working. I think the sudden change from the Baby-Boom increasing birth rate to the post-Boom decreasing birth rate had suddenly reconfigured the sexual marketplace. I can say from experience that it was easier to meet women that were born closer to the peak than closer to my age; at some point these women became single mommies or cougars in decline, and thus not an option. And some time in the mid-90s, the bottom just seemed to drop out - dark times indeed.
Gen X'ers got a bit of a raw deal. They were the first generation to be economically worse off than their parents' generation. Additionally, social mores were changing for Gen X without the blueprint of how to navigate it. By the time the larger Millennial cohort came of age (I'm early Millennial), there was more of a blueprint.

A lot of bad social trends that later got associated with Millennials actually started within Gen X, but Gen X was too small of a cohort to get "credit" for it. Additionally, a lot of c0ckblocking associated technologies (smartphones, social media) were introduced as the Millennials were entering their 20s.

The perfect example of this is dating websites and apps. Dating websites got their start in the mid-1990s with Match.com. Lots of Gen X'ers were using dating websites from 1999-2010. Then, in 2012-13, Tinder launches and becomes popular as the Millennials are displacing Gen X. Dating apps are just every bad trend from the dating website era but on steroids since it it more accessible from being in your smartphone as opposed to needing to be accessed on a desktop or laptop computer.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And out of fear because she knows you'll cut her off completely.
This rings a bell. First time I decided **** it I'm not staying as her orbiter and went no contact with a b1tch. 2 months later I was balls deep. She was never really attracted to me then and it was only when she realised I had another prospect that she put out afraid she'll lose me forever. Jokes on her cause she did lose me for everything else but s3x.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Australia shoud be "shane" not steve, Shane is basically a tall and chill surfer dude here

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can put you in a category in terms of how they think of you, but it's up to you whether you want to deal with them at all. I put them in two categories - cooperative or non-cooperative. They either do what I want or they can get lost.
Live your life exactly like this. Women can fall in line or f#@k off

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This rings a bell. First time I decided **** it I'm not staying as her orbiter and went no contact with a b1tch. 2 months later I was balls deep. She was never really attracted to me then and it was only when she realised I had another prospect that she put out afraid she'll lose me forever. Jokes on her cause she did lose me for everything else but s3x.
After you hit it she got attracted?.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It's actually simpler than this: Useful.... and useless.

What makes it hard for men is whether or not you are useful, depends on her immediate emotional needs. A jobless HOT fvck boy, is useful to her when she is horny... useless when she's needs to pay the bills. A 'nice' normal dumpy dude with a good job is useful when she is worried about security, useless when she's horny.

To most women, men are like tools in a tool-box. That's why she has orbiters... It's a rare man that can meet ALL chick's needs, all the time. One of the reasons women who do NOT have a father figure she grew up with, and can count on, are bat-sh1t crazy, is because a woman with a father... ALWAYS has a man she can count on... she feels safer and this makes her sane.
This post makes me feel attacked.
But this is the correct answer.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
She got attracted when he went nc and revved up her competitive anxiety by having other options. She wouldn't have put out in the first place if she didn't find him attractive.

Sometimes women will just assume you have other options too. I went to an aa meeting recently, got a ride there, but needed one back. I saw this girl smoking a cigarette and I made small talk and acted friendly because I knew if I did this, that after the meeting I could just bring up how I needed a ride back to my house and she'd it. She started asking me about where I live, what I do. Then she asked me how strict my halfway house was, if they allow girls there, I said yes if they appear sober, and I told her how a couple lived there, and she says "are you fvcking her?" heh. I said "it's my housemates girlfriend they share a room" she asked me again if I was fvcking her. I told her no I have to live with these people. Girl straight up assumed I was sleeping with my housemates girlfriend without knowing anything about me.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she became quite needy and though of a relationship. I wasnt having any of that with her.

But I think there was always some interest but just not as much as what she had for her "Chad of her dreams".