Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 3 categories of men women slot you in and more

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All rise! Court is now in session. The Honorable Judge nismo presiding. You may be seated.

I have been seeing vids about the rankings of men. They show Alpha, Beta, Sigma, Omega. Is this a game guide for Mega Man X motherf**ker? Are we playing Metroid II: Return of Samus/ A Metroid 2 Remake/ Metroid: Samus Returns? Can we quit overanalyzing the damn Greek Alphabet? Any more of this, we'll be using the Hebrew and Cyrillic alphabet! So let's simplify this $hit right now. And we're all in the hiearchy no matter what.

Women see men as one of these 3 categories and I'll simplify the explanations even though these are likely self explanatory.

1. Alpha

Yeah, the one in first place. He gets the sex. The woman wants his sexual attention. He won't orbit. He'll get time with the girl, and likely won't get flaked on. Unless a better alpha comes along i.e. Lebron vs. Giannis. A girl won't play hard to get here because she knows she can be replaced easily. Alas, these guys are winning! Whether that be their purpose, career, genetics, popularity, etc. FAIAP, "Sigma" males are just introverted alphas and fall into this category. Alphas lead, the women follow or piss off.

2. Beta

You saw this coming too. FAIAP "Omega" males fall here too, just to the extent women avoid them like the plague. Simps are here too. Simp: Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pu$$y.

Back to Beta, these men are for entertainment purposes. They can also be ego boosters, jesters, clowns, dancing monkeys, comedians, pic likers, complimenters, drink buyers, favor doers, beauty validators, çoçkblockers...you get the idea. But they're just fans, servants, followers, and orbiters. God damn simps. Ruin it by inflating chicks' egos in the hopes of getting some. The woman keeps them around for nonsexual purposes and keeps them hooked, as long as their dix ain't within 5 miles of her. And if it gets in, it's contract sex. Meaning she'll spread and act interested, but tolerate your weak ass because she knows she's getting a lot of resources from you. And out of fear because she knows you'll cut her off completely. She could lose a major connection into an elite club or networking key.

Treat her like a star, queen, leader, or boss, she'll treat you like a fan, peasant, follower, or slave respectively. Do you like being treated this way motherf**ker? No? Then grow a goddamn backbone. Stop agreeing to a woman's whole program! This is why your ass gets friendzoned. What women say and do are lightyears apart. Read the actions! And a lot of flakes happen here. Also, these are the weak guys that give money to Insta-thots and Live Thottubers. No wonder why women call it Facialbook and guys call it Flakebook or Fakebook. Remember that Tinder Trap by Natasha? Remember that Tinder trap "Send me 5$ see what happens"? BTW you got unmatched if you did. No wonder why the price of poon got raised. God damn simps!

3. Useless

Don't try to find a Greek letter for this. This is just the ground where 99/100 times the guy does things to be perceived as alpha, but since he's not Chad attractive, he's really just refusing to be the woman's beta simp. Which is good. But she's still in power since she didn't let you hit, and content with the fact you're no pushover. She'll come back around, but just for attention and beta grooming. The girl won't want sh*t to do with him because he wants more than platonic friends. But she'll gladly let him move from useless to beta! Guys, you don't want to be platonic friends do you? Didn't f**kin' think so. These girls may have boyfriends already and have a Chad or Tyrone nearby. If they do, they only need beta roles filled. Mode One fellas. Be direct. Get what you want first. Take control. Don't be scared of that silly stall war of who calls who first! If she ain't with your program, move on! She already did!

That clears that up. Now we know of the Chad and Tyrone trend. Here's what I have for International Chad and Tyrone:

Vishnu: Indian
Rafael: Spanish
Enrique: Mexican (Latin American)
Fidel: Cuban
Julio: Dominican
Rico: South American
José: Central American
Toussaint: Haitian
Chang: Chinese
Jong: Korean
Hiroshi: Japanese
Ahmad: Egyptian
Abdul: Saharan Arab
Aziz: Asian Arabic
Muhammad: Arabian Peninsula Arabic
Zeus: Greek
Justin: Canadian
Fabio: Italian
Kwame: Sub-Saharan African
Elon: South African
Richard: British
Steve: Australian
Hans: German
Sven: Scandinavian
Vlad: Russian
Boris: Soviet (Eastern European using Cyrillic)
Nikola: Serbian
Anh: Vietnamese
Pierre: French
Jaden: Caribbean Islands
David: Israeli
Yusuf: Turkish

Fill me in fellas! We need one for Portugal/Brazil and The Philippines!

Outside of that, court's adjourned.

Last edited:

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
All rise! Court is now in session. The Honorable Judge nismo presiding. You may be seated.

I have been seeing vids about the rankings of men. They show Alpha, Beta, Sigma, Omega. Is this a game guide for Mega Man X motherf**ker? Are we playing Metroid II: Return of Samus/ A Metroid 2 Remake/ Metroid: Samus Returns? Can we quit overanalyzing the damn Greek Alphabet? Any more of this, we'll be using the Hebrew and Cyrillic alphabet! So let's simplify this $hit right now. And we're all in the hiearchy no matter what.

Women see men as one of these 3 categories and I'll simplify the explanations even though these are likely self explanatory.

1. Alpha

Yeah, the one in first place. He gets the sex. The woman wants his sexual attention. He won't orbit. He'll get time with the girl, and likely won't get flaked on. Unless a better alpha comes along i.e. Lebron vs. Giannis. A girl won't play hard to get here because she knows she can be replaced easily. Alas, these guys are winning! Whether that be their purpose, career, genetics, popularity, etc. FAIAP, "Sigma" males are just introverted alphas and fall into this category. Alphas lead, the women follow or piss off.

2. Beta

You saw this coming too. FAIAP "Omega" males fall here too, just to the extent women avoid them like the plague. Simps are here too. Simp: Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pu$$y.

Back to Beta, these men are for entertainment purposes. They can also be ego boosters, jesters, clowns, dancing monkeys, comedians, pic likers, complimenters, drink buyers, favor doers, beauty validators, çoçkblockers...you get the idea. But they're just fans, servants, followers, and orbiters. God damn simps. Ruin it by inflating chicks' egos in the hopes of getting some. The woman keeps them around for nonsexual purposes and keeps them hooked, as long as their dix ain't within 5 miles of her. And if it gets in, it's contract sex. Meaning she'll spread and act interested, but tolerate your weak ass because she knows she's getting a lot of resources from you. And out of fear because she knows you'll cut her off completely. She could lose a major connection into an elite club or networking key.

Treat her like a star, queen, leader, or boss, she'll treat you like a fan, peasant, follower, or slave respectively. Do you like being treated this way motherf**ker? No? Then grow a goddamn backbone. Stop agreeing to a woman's whole program! This is why your ass gets friendzoned. What women say and do are lightyears apart. Read the actions! And a lot of flakes happen here. Also, these are the weak guys that give money to Insta-thots and Live Thottubers. No wonder why women call it Facialbook and guys call it Flakebook or Fakebook. Remember that Tinder Trap by Natasha? Remember that Tinder trap "Send me 5$ see what happens"? BTW you got unmatched if you did. No wonder why the price of poon got raised. God damn simps!

3. Useless

Don't try to find a Greek letter for this. This is just the ground where 99/100 times the guy does things to be perceived as alpha, but since he's not Chad attractive, he's really just refusing to be the woman's beta simp. Which is good. But she's still in power since she didn't let you hit, and content with the fact you're no pushover. She'll come back around, but just for attention and beta grooming. The girl won't want sh*t to do with him because he wants more than platonic friends. But she'll gladly let him move from useless to beta! Guys, you don't want to be platonic friends do you? Didn't f**kin' think so. These girls may have boyfriends already and have a Chad or Tyrone nearby. If they do, they only need beta roles filled. Mode One fellas. Be direct. Get what you want first. Take control. Don't be scared of that silly stall war of who calls who first! If she ain't with your program, move on! She already did!

That clears that up. Now we know of the Chad and Tyrone trend. Here's what I have for International Chad and Tyrone:

Abdul: Arab

Hahaha
Cristiano for Portugal,
Jesus for Brazil

Riggdice

Reaction score

1. Alpha

2. Beta

3. Useless

Abdul: Arab

Heat

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree and very nice layout... I would say more but there really isn't more to say than that.

nismo-4

Reaction score
At this rate, now that we have the International Chad & Tyrone list, one might be able to make one for International Stacy!

@LuksSkywalker I agree with Cristiano for Portugal. Possibly Brazil too. Cristiano Ronaldo is the most followed Instagram account.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Alpha

2. Beta

3. Useless

Lol someone has called me Vishnu before and I'm indian...I thought they were saying something related to being Hindu (I'm not)

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Alpha

2. Beta

3. Useless

Agostinho: Portugal
Casemiro: Brazil
BTW, Brazil speaks Portuguese and not Spanish. As a result, names are interchangeable. Also, Philippines was a colony of Spain.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Agostinho: Portugal
Casemiro: Brazil
BTW, Brazil speaks Portuguese and not Spanish. As a result, names are interchangeable. Also, Philippines was a colony of Spain.
For Brazil and Portugal, we'll use Cristiano. Cristiano Ronaldo has the most followers on Instagram. Then again, he is a famous footballer like David Beckham.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha nice post. I definately have been in the Useless category more times than i like to admit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am probably considered useless to most women on apps because women on apps have endless options. I have no female friends and am not a beta/simp. I consider myself more Sigma than Alpha due to my introversion. To the women I bang, I am Alpha and to the women I don't bang, I am useless.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually simpler than this: Useful.... and useless.

What makes it hard for men is whether or not you are useful, depends on her immediate emotional needs. A jobless HOT fvck boy, is useful to her when she is horny... useless when she's needs to pay the bills. A 'nice' normal dumpy dude with a good job is useful when she is worried about security, useless when she's horny.

To most women, men are like tools in a tool-box. That's why she has orbiters... It's a rare man that can meet ALL chick's needs, all the time. One of the reasons women who do NOT have a father figure she grew up with, and can count on, are bat-sh1t crazy, is because a woman with a father... ALWAYS has a man she can count on... she feels safer and this makes her sane.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons women who do NOT have a father figure she grew up with, and can count on, are bat-sh1t crazy, is because a woman with a father... ALWAYS has a man she can count on... she feels safer and this makes her sane.
2 parent households are important, especially for women. Young boys are better served by having a 2 parent household as well, but that's really a separate topic. 2 parent households are important for women in extended relationships because we have to remember that women are the ones who elect to end marriages 82% of the time. If a young girl grew up in a broken home, as an adult woman, she'll be more inclined to end her own marriage. She'll probably be quicker to opt out of non-marital interactions as well, which is also fueled by the beta thirst on apps, social media, and real life (to a lesser extent). Women are also the gatekeepers to sex, which is arguably a more important role than being the gatekeeper to commitment (men), because sex is more essential to one's needs than a committed relationship.

Betas have suffered the most in the last 5 generations. This is important because the majority of men are beta males. Let's see how U.S. betas have fared during this time:

GI Generation Beta (birth years ~1910-1925): Betas from this era likely married young, possibly when they returned home from fighting World War II. They usually married a sweet, feminine woman, with a low notch count and who was not overweight or obese. The vast majority of these marriages lasted. GI Generation era females did not consider men disposable. Men were seen as essential, respectable positive influences.

Silent Generation Beta (birth years 1926-1945): Betas in this era did well, but some of the first cracks showed in the latter part of the generation (1936-1944 births). Pioneering women had extended terms in the work force and weren't necessary family first women. Peggy Olson of Mad Men would be the fictional embodiment of this, and her character bio has her born in 1939. For the latter half of the generation, the sexual revolution of the 1960s was affecting their early 20s. No fault divorce came in around 1970, and the children of the Silent Generation members were the first wave of latchkey kids in the 1970s (early to mid Gen X'ers). The sexual marketplace was still healthier for Silent Generation members than subsequent members. If a Silent beta got divorced, which was rarer than it would be in the future, he would get re-married fairly easily with limited sexual interruption. His wives were also thinner than the wives of his male offspring.

Baby Boomer Beta (1946-1964): These betas had a really good deal for a short period of time. It might have been the Golden Age of Beta relatively speaking. Most were still raised in 2 parent households from the GI generation. Since the American economy was strong for about 2 decades from the end of WWII until the end of the 1960s due to Europe and Asia being decimated from WWII, they had strong earning parents setting good examples. They also got the early part of the sexual revolution before it went too far. These betas could get some sexual variety as pre-marital sex had become more acceptable as these betas were in their teens and 20s. Women were still thin. Although attitudes from women were getting worse, these were still better women than later. Boomer betas got divorced more, but were able to bounce back from divorces more easily. Also, while these Boomer betas were getting divorced in the 1980s and 1990s, there was an economic expansionary period from 1982-1999 (after a lousy 1970s), mitigating the effects of a divorce.

Generation X Beta (1965-1981): This is when it officially became bad to be a beta, though I could argue the tail end of Boomers were probably the first betas to truly suffer. Gen X betas were the first latchkey kids of divorce in the 1970s, so they didn't receive good male guidance. The Gen X women who were latchkey kids probably had it worse. By the time first half Gen X females came of age in the late 1980s, their attitudes were already lousy, but still better than Millennials would be in the 2000s. Later Gen X females coming of age in the 1990s were even worse than their earlier Gen X counterparts. Women had no respect for betas by this time. The sexual marketplace had gotten so bad than betas were not getting rewarded by vag. Obesity becomes rampant. Divorce continues its trajectory from the Boomer era, but now Gen X betas are not getting vag post divorce as easily.

Millennial Beta (1982-1996): This is bad. Millennial betas are more beta, because of bad and absent father. Even present fathers are weaker and not teaching masculinity as well. Social media, dating website/apps, smartphones make it easier than ever to alpha carousel ride for females of this generation, making betas in this generation useless. Millennial betas, due to mass rejection from Millennial females, enter a downward cycle involving copious amounts of porn. Everything bad we talk about here peaks in the Millennial generation.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Alpha

2. Beta

3. Useless

All my respect for mentioning "Mode One". Simply reading it is 10% progress towards Alpha status. And that 90% is putting it into practice.

P.S. I'd love Andrei to become the Romanian Chad. But we also have an ex-football club owner called Borcea that is rumored to have sex with between 1-90% of our population depending on the source. Banging a lot while he was in prison as well. Just in case you feel like updating the list man.;)