The 24-yr old virgin saga continues...

noPride

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night, on my own. Remember I said I was not masturbating? Well I had a wank yesterday before I went out, thinking that maybe having that state of mind would make me act different.

So I went out.... to a pub, started drinking heavily, finally started talking to some girls, at first it was good, but they kept ignoring me. I don't know why, I started talking to a 7.7 and a 9.9 ( although she was a 9.9 I saw her as just "meat" rather than someone I would like to have a "nice" time with Basically Im trying to say she was a (possibly lesbian) *****. . Eventually I over-heard her calling me a "weirdo". (Wouldnt be the first time)

I kept my spirits up though. I was out for a good time. (You have to be when youre as much of a freak as me), I sat down in a seat with some new-Zealandish chicks, and one of them remarked that I was sitting in her friend's seat and her friend had a sore leg. This was funny because her friend looked perfectly ok and was talking to some guy, seemingly oblivious to the argument that was ensuing. Anway, eventually the fat cow told the bouncer and he kicked me out. In a last-ditch attempt to plead my case I said "IM A VIRGIN". Nobody cared.

Out on the street now, I was still confident and horny. I walkied home and me a friend, and we decided to go to another pub (some chick had stood him up so we were kind of on the same wavelength) We went in and I hit the dance floor. I started dancing with some "girl" that looked older than my mother and was uglier than ... a battered old shoe, she started telling me insulting things so I finally pissed off home. I went back, went to bed, now Im up and I don't feel bad! Hell, Its my life Im not gonna live forever! So what if wirls think Im weird, ugly, stupid, beautiful, sexy, handsome, or whatever! Im planning on setting up some dates on the internet next. This stuff is Gold!

Peace

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did u try to just whip out your penis at some girl? stand by the bar and take it out, when u get eye contact with a girl just point to your penis and and then point at her and then at your penis again, to insinuate that u want her to suck it. or just go and sit next to a girl and take it out and start talking to her. you will have a nice convo subject. it will guaranteed make a laugh and since u seem unable to do so another way, this approach is probably good for u if u have the guts. by the way why did the old hag start talking **** about you?

noPride

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Feskaren
Did u try to just whip out your penis at some girl? stand by the bar and take it out, when u get eye contact with a girl just point to your penis and and then point at her and then at your penis again, to insinuate that u want her to suck it. or just go and sit next to a girl and take it out and start talking to her. you will have a nice convo subject. it will guaranteed make a laugh and since u seem unable to do so another way, this approach is probably good for u if u have the guts. by the way why did the old hag start talking **** about you?
Thats a good idea actually! I suppose the only way for me to score is the "Jackass" mentality, because Im kind of like that anyway, and apparently those guys get lots of chicks

noPride

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care anymore. Lifes too short to try less hard, and I think YOU are a weirdo;)

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the problem wasn't really you, but the way you acted caused by the heavy drinking.
Some drinks do good because you think less and have a feeling that you can do more. But drinking too much is definitely a turnoff for most girls

Sincerely

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caesar
Why does everyone treat virginity as the black plague?
Because it can lead to vicious, ugly sores and is caused by a lack of vitamin C.

nopride, it sounds like you posted drunk. Which may be the problem.

Or, if you weren't drunk, THAT could be the problem too.

Reaction score
Dude,

Go find a 5. Or a 6. Or an interesting 4.

Work your way up....

You could solve it the next time you go out, if you're just looking for someone to learn with.

Just don't tell anybody but us :)

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go out looking for a girl just as weird as you are. Ignore all the HB9.9's, because they don't interest you.
You're looking for a weird girl, but you haven't realized it yet. Also, when you're talking to women just be open about being a bit weird. Be proud of it and tell them you're looking for someone weird/interesting. Don't ACT weird though, you don't do that until AFTER you know she's weird too ;).

Trust me, there's plenty of weird girls out there :D.

Now, if you're not looking for a weird girl, there is only one solution. You have to stop being weird yourself. Become superficial, become a jerk, buy expensive clothes, wear cologne, get a cool haircut and become more of a standard man.

Basically, it comes down to this. You're going to attract women that are like yourself, mentally and physically. You are going to be attracted to women that are like you as well.
If you're looking for hot chicks with no brains, you need to become a hot stud with no brains. If you're looking for a goth chick, you need to become a goth guy. If you're looking for a fun-loving girl, you need to become a fun-loving guy yourself.
Ofcourse, you're looking for someone to match yourself, but your expectations of the women you're looking for may be a bit off because they don't recognize you as being similar to theirselves.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you dress like a bum or something? cause obviously there is something about your apperance weather thats how you dress or your posture that really sends a bad vibe. do you suck energy from people?

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
"BEST post EVER!"

Man i've been sitting here pissing myself laughing at you "NOpride"....and i like to say i respect and admire your ability to not care about people's opinions of you.

Like somebody else said in this post,keep trying and you shall be rewarded.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoPride that shat was hilarious!
Girls call me names all the time, its usualy cuz the want it bad know what im sayin

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first call of duty NOpride is to actually get some PRIDE and actually reverse things and make the girls who take the piss outta you look like little girls my man!.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like someone needs to get some self respect, and stop thinking about women for a while (and maybe impove on other things in his life, or maybe even get one)

I know where your coming from tho, im 21 virgin and it's hell. But my pirde and self respect is more valuable to me then some HO. i'd never make the traid.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo d1ckhead, you don't call any woman ugly or whatever till you get naked with a b1tch several times.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
That last post was hilarious. Just the intent behind it, I lost my virginity to a beautiful girl only a few months ago, but it took a year of inner preperation to get to that point.