Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 2 ah days workout thread for beginners

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to start doing 2 day workouts for 3 times a week. It has been suggested by multiple websites to start the most taxing workout in the morning. My plan right now is to do my weight lifting program in the morning, then I will come back to the gym 6 hours later and do Calisthenics/cardio and polymetrics.

What do you guys think weights before calisthenics or calesthenics then weights?

I will also cycle 2 a days, on the 3rd week I'll switch to 1 a days and then switch back after a week to 2 days for 2 weeks.
Drop your advice or opinions

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I'm about to start doing 2 day workouts for 3 times a week. It has been suggested by multiple websites to start the most taxing workout in the morning. My plan right now is to do my weight lifting program in the morning, then I will come back to the gym 6 hours later and do Calisthenics/cardio and polymetrics.

What do you guys think weights before calisthenics or calesthenics then weights?

I will also cycle 2 a days, on the 3rd week I'll switch to 1 a days and then switch back after a week to 2 days for 2 weeks.
Drop your advice or opinions
Two-a-days are pretty rough man. Are you sure you'll be able to handle the workload? What about hour long weight lifting and cardio sessions 5/days a week instead? That's still a lot of volume but not as much as doing two-a-days.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two-a-days are pretty rough man. Are you sure you'll be able to handle the workload? What about hour long weight lifting and cardio sessions 5/days a week instead? That's still a lot of volume but not as much as doing two-a-days.
Well I'll only be training 3 days out of the week.
Monday Wednesday and Friday
Tuesday Thursdays and Saturdays will be Yoga days
After 2 weeks of two-a-days, I'll switch to 1 a days for a week and then rotate back to 2 ah days?