Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 13-year-old adult

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all see how society's trying to keep women and men thinking and doing as if we were still just going through puberty. There are all sort of ways this is manifest.

One of these is the hatred of adult body hair. Whenever I walk around the mall or the beach or something, I can't get over the fact that about 99% of men don't have full beards.

I'm not down on guys who shave. That's what they think makes them look good, it builds their confidence to be well groomed, and that's great. But for so many men to choose shaving over having something showy and masculine that women can't have? Something's wrong here.

Most of the men who keep facial hair, don't keep all of it. They wear goatees or something. Some guys sport a bushy full beard, but shave their heads, and go around in sunglasses all the time. They're treating their bodies like a billboard, to be replastered with a different message when they get tired of the old one. Well duh! It's like getting tired of doing Facebook. Men aren't naturally inclined to fake and keep changing how they present themselves to the world.

It seems like most of the guys with full beards are homeless and don't keep it groomed because they can't afford it. But it's easy for a regular guy to keep a beard groomed.

Personally, I let my beard grow out when I was in my 20s. Now it's short and white, and I look like some kind of college professor. It works for me. It goes well with my balding head.

Some guys can't grow a beard. They get a bye. I'm talking about men who can grow beards, but don't.

I'd like to discuss the other aspects of 13-ism too. Chime in with whatever you want to discuss.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost a couple of job interviews because I had a beard although it was a light and fashionable beard , but it is look like the media is against beards , and poeple have negative feeling against it , but I have to admit it is sexy to women , when I was going to bars with beard a lot of women were more open to me , now I shaved most of it because it was costing me 20$ per week , and that out of my budget , if I find a way to keep it in cheaper price then I ll let it row again , Canadian women find it very attractive, but the funny thing they tell you they hate it when you ask them directly , may be because they thing this is the acceptable answer

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well-groomed-beard-owner and proud of it.