Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The #1 SECRET TIP to Getting Your Ex-GF Back!

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings!

For those of you wanting to know how to win your ex-GF back, I have a video I made that you NEED to watch.

It is the #1 TIP you need to know when thinking about trying to woo her back, and it's sure to be helpful to many of you.

My name is Non Juan, and I'm here to help - so, check out the video!

HOW TO WIN BACK YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND

-Non Juan

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number one secret is to remember that you broke up in the first place, and it's over.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props for being creative and actually doing something with your time besides waste it on this silly forum. . . . hmm hmm hint hint :D

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg... I really enjoyed that, and I was definitely not expecting to. Well done.

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mistic, @thecurtainfalls, @serg897 & @AlexTheGreat: Thanks! I like to give guys straight-forward advice about matters of the heart (as it pertains to telling them WHY their current "get girl strategies" only chase girls away), but I also like to do fun things like music videos! You can actually check out more of my videos at my website (link below), as well as my YouTube/nonjuanrejected page!

@WesCottII: Exactly! Regardless of the break-up, if either person decided a split was necessary, it means at least one of them wasn't totally committed to the idea of a relationship working out. Wish more guys would get it sooner!