"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

THE #1 RULE for dealing with women (the easy way to deal with chicks)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
I will keep this short and as brief as possible.

Everyday, millions and probably billions of men everywhere rack their brains trying to figure out the biggest mystery in existence.

A WOMAN's MIND!!!!!

Hey, God created them and even he probably gets headaches trying to figure them out sometimes.

This is what goes on in the average guys head:

"Should I do this or should I do that and what if I do that and then she doesn't like me or maybe I should do this but then again.............

DAMN!!!!

That made my head hurt just to write that.

Let me share a simple rule that has served me well over the years.

First, I assume that most of you know that women are not logical creatures but rather emotional ones.

"Yes, that is common knowledge", I can hear some people saying.

The point is that few men know how to use this common knowledge in their everyday dealings with women.

The problem is that although we as men are aware that women are not logical but emotional, we still have a tendency to act as though what makes sense to us will also be seen by a woman the same way we see it.

To give an example: It is logical to think that giving someone something nice would make them feel better about us and maybe even make them want to treat us better.

In the real world, with women it doesn't work this way. Buying gifts and doing favors will not cause a woman to fall in love with you.

The truth is, women are attracted to guys who make them earn their time, affection, and anything else they want from them.

Another example: Just be nice, try to help her with her problems, walk her dog, etc. and she should see you as a great guy.

In the real world, women are often attracted to guys who treat them like sh*t or put their own needs ahead of the woman's.

Do you see my point?

Trying to think logically when dealing with a woman is a losing situation. Yet this is what most guys do and then they complain that can't figure this women out and what do they want and yadi, yadi, yadi, yadi, etc.

Stop driving yourself crazy. Do I completely understand women? Hell no!!

I understand enough to keep my game tight but no one really completely understands these complex and mentally f*cked up creatures.

Just do what I do: When you have to decide what to do concerning a woman, first think of what would be the most logical thing to YOU.

Then do the OPPOSITE.

About 99% you will find that you did the right thing even if it made absolutely no sense to you or any of your male friends.

Do this and you will save time and alot of money on headache medicine. I'm out.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
700
Reaction score
6
Location
Sydney
I would say just don't overthink about things. Do what you think is right for yourself not something you think they might want you to do because how do you know you can't read peoples minds.
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Tips Section.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I say that the #1 rule for dealing with women is to be a man.

Simple as that.
 

notgoodatusernames

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Guatemala
Is this guy David Deangelo

Well... women aren't logical... when you think of something that you think might actually work.... turn it over and shake it... that might work... women aren't logical creatures, and to them... they'll feel atracted to someone who makes them feel.... not the one who treats them nice.... OK
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top