Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Über Don Juan

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found a fast way to quickly multiply your power to become a sort of superhuman Don Juan -- the Über Don Juan. This involves learning the knowledge of Other Don Juans to the point where you permanently absorb this knowledge and add it to what you already do, so you know everything that you knew before, PLUS everything that another Don Juan knows.

I started gaining a lot of ground back when I was putting the Book of pook together. When I was formatting the articles, I read virtually everything at once and that allowed me to almost see into pook's head. It was sort of like seeing what it is that makes him tick. I re-read pook's stuff so much during that time that i was effectively able to completely absorb what pook taught and add it to my own knowledge. Since Pook tends to have a philosophy centered around Extreme Masculinity, I began getting into the extreme masculinity mood, and my success rate rose even higher ever since I started testing out pook's ideas to see how they worked for me in real life. I have always been powerful with my own knowledge, but once my skills were combined with those of Pook, my power was downright devastating. Once I began using both mindset (my teachings concern mindset) and natural masculinity (pook's knowledge) I estimate that I increased my abilities by at least 50%.

I'm not trying to pad my own ego by telling you all this, but I must have successfully closed about 3 or 4 women in one day alone ever since I began embracing extreme masculinity. Life has never been better, and I feel like I accomplish much every day. In a way, I have become a Don Juan medusa -- Instead of turning women to stone, I am practically able to create instant high IL in women with a mere glance.

This way, I also had the knowledge of Pook at my disposal, along with my own. Now addicted, I started re-reading posts from accomplished DJs so I could assimilate their knowledge in the same way that I had assimilated pooks. I'm now strarting to Add anti-dump's teachings to my permanent arsenal.

The moral is, in order to progress rapidly, reading the writings of others is not enough-- you must assimilate it and make it your own.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women have you f*cked since coming to this realization?

You mentioned that you "...have successfully closed about 3 or 4 women in one day".

Please elaborate.

Did you f*ck them or did you just get phone numbers?

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
How many women have you f*cked since coming to this realization?

You mentioned that you "...have successfully closed about 3 or 4 women in one day".

Please elaborate.

Did you f*ck them or did you just get phone numbers?
I just got the digits on that day. Let me see, it was about 2 days to go, so there are about 5 days left until I begin calling. (I always wait 7 days, its my personal preference.)

The real fun begins a little bit later. :)

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I see with this is that different writers "philosophies" may contradict the others. What do you do then?

I'm not too familiar with Anti-dumps philosophy, it may or may not fit well into Pook's or your's, but good luck with that.

I don't know about aborbing it by reading it though, I think it would be much more effective to read new things, which were gonna do here at this website anyways, and go out and field test it to see how it works for you. If it has good results, good, add it to your arsenal, if it has bad results, you don't use it. But experience yeilds much better results than absorbing it by reading it.

I'm not trying to knock you Page, I think alot of your posts are beneficial to the site, I just don't see this tip helping more than it could hurt.

We have too many DJ's here already that do nothing but read, telling them to read isn't what they need to here, but if it works for you, keep it up.

Mr. Mystery