Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That's when you have no fear on what she might think

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some background:

A year ago in the bar, I met her, had a couple of words chat, went to the dancefloor, in vibe, had the last dance, slow dance, and she was on my neck with the fingers, breathing into my ear...

And somewhere she says she is sorry she needs to leave, her bf is at home, and it is the first time she regrets that.. goes for a kiss, I put my fingers on her lips and stop her...

Babyfaced, as tall as me, almost one ninety, on the scale, easily a 9.5... And the half point out because tall women do not have beautiful feet...

She sees me after that, once a month, in the bar, single and on action, we have a couple words, and I go my way...

See her on tuesday, in the bar, dancing with her gf's..

I am by the dj booth, chatting with the dj,a close friend..

she leaves the dancefloor and comes back with some dj wannabe afc, dances with him, he attacks her, she leaves him, and comes to me, still standing by the dj booth - its been an hour me standing there chatting,

First moves towards the bar, sees me, changes direction, and looks at me with a non happy face,

I, not affected, go, summarized

"whats up"
her:
"nothing"

"hey, I like that answer"
her:
"nothing good, nothing bad"

"well you do not see like you had a good day"
her:
"What have you been doing?"

"just tanning myself in the winter sun, back home, for the past two weeks..." - "you?"
her:
"my boyfriend and I broke up a month ago"

"welcome to the single scene"

"It is not that fun"

"it is, if you live it.."
her:
"maybe"

"hey, I have to say you bring good news"

her face is schocked, and, after two or three more lines this time, making her smile, still seeing no possible solution for tonite, as she really is looking bad, I wish her fun and then continue with the dj...

Wondered later if I should've said:

"Oh, yea, a break up can be devastating..."

But really did not give a damn about her breakup, and it was indeed good news...
"my boyfriend broke up with me a month ago"

LESSON 1: IT IS YOUR LIFE; IF YOU POP THAT CHERRY OR NOT... IT IS A CHERRY ANYWAY...

LESSON 2: EVEN A 9.5 IS JUST A CHERRY; LEFT BY SOME OTHER GUY... NO NEED TO FALL OVER THAT ONE.. AND DEFINITELY NO NEED TO BEHAVE AS A "JUST FRIEND"....

LESSON 3: EVERY WOMAN YOU GUYS FANTASIZE ABOUT HAS BEEN LEFT BY SOME GUY, HAS BEEN CHEATED ON, ETC...

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
some nice points

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so pretty much, don't fall head over heels for any girl. Remember the "Hunter-Gatherer" thinking process. Weak Prey = WEAK PREY. You want to go after GOOD PREY.. Ie. Girl who is "normal" and hasn't had a date/sex relations for several months.

good advice captain

Last edited: