That's it, I'm done with women

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave everyone you know and buy a 1 way ticket to europe, asia, south america to travel. Rob a bank. Join the army, or a revolutionary organisation.

Do something crazy. Imagine what you could do if you have nothing you could lose.

But Shame on you if your saying this for attention.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google Eckhart Tolle and read his teachings, you can also go to playlist.com and listen to his speeches. Like you, he wanted to commit suicide until one day something happened that made him change. His ego died, and he has attained true happiness since then.
Do me a favor and read a little about him.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
You should contact these guys and join their league of True Forced Loneliness losers, they're a perfect match for you.
:crackup: and OP, if you want to kill yourself go ahead. Its your life, but you better think long and hard about it first, is it really worth it? I mean your going to die eventually so why not wait out this storm and see where your life goes from here...it could to better or worse, but the only way to know is to go down the road and see...or you could choose not to go and end it now.

Either way, good luck.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, I totally understand. You should kill yourself over women.

(sarcasm)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a man if you let yourself succumb to a woman. At least that's what i tell myself every time this thought process kicks in and i think dying would be better.

I've failed countless times at not only with women, but school, work, sports and so much more. I've thought about ending it many times but i never let it go down. I see it as if i'm a man, no matter how many times i get knocked down, i should have the strength to get back up..ALONE.

If there's help along the way, i'll take it and be thankful, if not i can still do it alone because i am a man. If i can't even take care of myself and keep my sh1t together who's going to believe me enough to trust their children, daughter, or even life to be with me.

Man is not weak, I am not weak, and YOU are not weak.

Get back up and start over.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like the coward's way out, go kill yourself ..
But if you pick yourself back up and stop acting like a ***** .. then maybe you can get somewhere.

Women are not everything in life, and i'm sure your not as bad as you think you are mate.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you NEED to be good with woman?

What for?

It will make you a "cool" person?

You have to think you are cool... That's it. There isn't a rule that says: "You can't think you're cool if you don't get woman!" hehe.

So believe you ARE cool! Work on that.

First step is you have to LIKE yourself. :) How can you be unhappy that way? It's impossible!

You CAN like, adore, LOVE yourself. No one can stop you from doing that if you want to...

Just because someone girls don't like you, or some people in general, or give you attention does that mean you're lame?

We think like that when we are kids.

If lots of people give us lots of attention, we assume naturally: "WOW, I must be cool!". But we are grown up now... Even if others aren't giving us attention, we still have self assurance.

We know that we are likable anyways. Even if others aren't looking at us. We got to stop thinking that way... In my personal opinion, some of us are still stuck in this childlish way of thinking. So if others don't like us, we automaticlly assume we aren't worthy. And get depressed and whatever.

So being sad? Why? For what reason?

You

1: Love yourself

2: Know you are cool

3: Know you are lovable

About the looks deparment, you may want to read into the halo effect. Looks don't matter at all to your self esteem, sometimes people may be tricked into not thinking bad about themselves because they are absolutley ugly, but it would be a trap. Think like this not based on your looks.

Base your self esteem on what you think about yourself. Not on other people or looks. :)

Remember that life CAN be FUN. You can ENJOY all of this! Have FUN! Feel GOOD. Think about that... Don't you want that?

So work on your inner game. Master your emotions. It is going to be worth it... You may not feel like you can have a great time, but even if you don't envision anything positive right now...

... remember that you ARE depressed. How can you see things from a different prespective? Even the chemicals of your body make this hard for you now.

Make this a goal for you:
You WANT to feel good.

If you give up on working in yourself, you will never get where you desire to be. Don't give up, think positive, you can't even imagine how good things are. You must work on yourself, inner game, before you see that light in the end of the tunnel.

Don't give up. :cool: As soon as you start trying to feel good, things will get easier for you, and progresively your happiness is going to get more intense and easier to maintain, you will look back and actually can't even remember that well how it is like to be depressed, it will be a past stage of your life. Good luck to you, I want to hear from you, keep us posted if you can.

PS: Natural result of feeling good and confident: Girls.

PPS: I recommend that you take that nasty energies out of your body. IMO it would be the first step. I believe that, right now, it may control some of the things you do... So do exercise, or you can go and listen to some music, maybe watch some comedy.. Perhaps you have some hobbies, that would be great.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried one. But right in the last moment, I had a moment of lucidity and saved my own life. I realized that I had zero potential in dating, that it was easier for cows to talk than for me to have a date with anything but my hand, but I had a boatload of potential in other areas and such activities made me happy. The world will be a better place after I develop those skills I've chosen, who cares if never get a woman? When people talk about Steve Jobs (on a good light, mind it), they never talk about Jobs' wife, they talk about his achievements.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this sh*t pisses me right the F*** off.

Go out and either do something about your situation, or grow a pair, grab the side by side 12 gauge, and make a statement. Just remember it's your mum or sister who has to clean that sh*t up after. d i ck.

I know two guys who off-ed themself. One hung himself in his parents' basement. The other in a tree in a local park. The one in the basement, his mum found him. The other guy, well his dad went for a walk to clear his head, and found his son in the park. You really want to put your loved ones through that?

Don't get all dramatic. You're just being a whiney internet noob attention who*e. So you're right, nobody here gives a crap. "Lesser men have accomplished more, with less". Remember that when you start feeling sorry for yourself.

Grow a spine, sort your **** out, and move on, instead of playing the drama queen and posting your woes on some internet forum. Clown.

(Maybe this is why they kicked me out of psychology in university...)