Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thats hot!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not talking about that stupid Hilton ho! I'm talking about outside! It was 116 degrees in Vegas to day! Man that's Hot! There was an exessive heat warning as well as having a high aveargae temrature of 105 for the whole day 24 hours, so it was blazin hot all friggin day. I saw part of the county got up to 120! Parts of Arizona and southern cali also had high tems of close to 120! I've been to India and egypt and I've got to say that heat like this is no fun at all! But you can still function if you're not a wuss:up:! In this heat I sold 4 friggin ATVs (two in one deal) so i had to push a bunch of quads and locate idems and what not and other then the occasional "Is it hot out here?" I never even mentioned the heat that much!! I didn't find out about the temp till i got home.

Ironically Mt. Charleston (just a few miles out of town) had a High temprature of 89! Of corse Mt charleston is at 12K feet so it's always significatly cooler then Vegas but I might start thinkin about renting/buying some property up there, can't argue with the location or the yearly weather.

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, that's hot. And here I was thinking Florida was bad. I think it was around 100 or so Saturday but the humidity (likely around 80-90%) made it so much worse. And I was helping friends move. Sounds like Mt. Charleston is a nice place, and hey at 12k ft I'm sure there's bound to be some snow up there in the winter, so when Vegas gets boring you could go do some skiing or boarding. If I were you and were able to afford it, it would be a serious thought in my head.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this hot weather. While it hasn't been 116 here in Ohio, it's been around 100, and very humid. We get the extremes, siberian winters and very hot summers. The summers are just too damned short. I might have to move to Vegas.

I'll take "excessive heat" over sloshing around in snow and bundling up like a moron 8 months out of the year.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another killer day in Vegas, at 118 today!!!! I had to keep some of my customers hydrated so I could take their money hehehe:crackup:

Anyway, incase some of you don't watch the weather channel I just want to give my due props to anybody living in Death Valley Arizona today, where the high tempature was 132 degrees. No that's not a type-0 I really put in one hundred and thirty two degrees. I mean our door service men had to take water breaks every 20 mins or so while doing regular work (I can't imagine what life is like for road service and asphualt layers) but even being able to go outside your house at 132 has got to be a chore. You all have my respect no doubt.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there anyone that lives in death valley?!?! isn't that a desert? anyway, if it's 132, you could go outside just if you are perfectly fit, otherwise you risk a heart disease or something...

12k feet sounds something like 3600mt am i wrong? i can't even imagine 89° at such a height... i mean, it's a mountain, how can there be 89? it must be cool.... i mean hot:D

here in florence, it's not too hot (around 100-105°), but there are lots of rivers inside the city, so it's really humid and you sweat a lot even while sitting. that's why i'm going to play basketball this afternoon:)