Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That time of year

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticed that there’s suddenly way more girls on tinder/bumble. Definitely due to the holidays coming up. I actually just deleted both apps though since 9 out of 10 of them are nasty women I have 0 interest in so just a waste of my time lol

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I haven’t noticed anything. I’m in a large metropolitan area (central United States). Perhaps my large market makes any difference un-noticeable.

Could just be coincidence, could be women having more free time in the colder months (I.e. less going out and more staying in, etc).

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I haven’t noticed anything. I’m in a large metropolitan area (central United States). Perhaps my large market makes any difference un-noticeable.

Could just be coincidence, could be women having more free time in the colder months (I.e. less going out and more staying in, etc).
Ya I think your larger area makes you not notice lol used to live in LA, never noticed a difference. Now I live in an area with about 60K people, mostly retired. Getting 15-20 to swipe on on tinder per day seems to be the average, usually just get the “no people in your area” screen pretty quick with it set at 35 miles. Way more all the sudden but all low quality women.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
One more reason to have OLD as a last resort. Way more cons than pros