"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

That time of year

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Noticed that there’s suddenly way more girls on tinder/bumble. Definitely due to the holidays coming up. I actually just deleted both apps though since 9 out of 10 of them are nasty women I have 0 interest in so just a waste of my time lol
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
420
Reaction score
44
Location
Canada

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Really? I haven’t noticed anything. I’m in a large metropolitan area (central United States). Perhaps my large market makes any difference un-noticeable.

Could just be coincidence, could be women having more free time in the colder months (I.e. less going out and more staying in, etc).
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Really? I haven’t noticed anything. I’m in a large metropolitan area (central United States). Perhaps my large market makes any difference un-noticeable.

Could just be coincidence, could be women having more free time in the colder months (I.e. less going out and more staying in, etc).
Ya I think your larger area makes you not notice lol used to live in LA, never noticed a difference. Now I live in an area with about 60K people, mostly retired. Getting 15-20 to swipe on on tinder per day seems to be the average, usually just get the “no people in your area” screen pretty quick with it set at 35 miles. Way more all the sudden but all low quality women.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top