"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

that silly thread...

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Age
42
i havent been to this web page in ages and i was just wondering what happened to the 'ultimate thread'... seriously, just curious here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
LOL. You just reminded about that.

I am also wondering where it is... unless it somehow slipped past me.

In case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, it was supposed to be an "Ultimate Thread" that would answer ALL questions about/regarding high school.

So AC/DC, I'm still waiting...

Also if you go to that thread, you will see a classic AFC question by... me. I wish I could kick my own ass for that one. :p
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Maybe its "what didn't happen?".
 

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Age
42
i bet they're still working hard on it
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
If they quit, they should at least post what they did do.
 
Top