Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

that playersupreme cat

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i was on his youtube subscribed to him because hey im gonna learn "real game" right? He is the most insecure controlling racist ******* ever. I woulid be shocked if he was ever a real player. He was so racist also. He said that a black man invented a cell phone i pointed out that no we didnt. Plus what does that have to do with getting a *****. I think he is a phony. He talked mad **** about people coming to him for help. Where they do that at? In my life ive only been with 3 women but i could get more hoes then him and i keep em. Well something i learned is cant question the man. Yeah he called me weird apparently if u watch him youre weird. I dont trust that man and glad i never bought nothing. Oh yeah that nigga is an internet stalker he'll stalk you to find dirt on you. Just go to his youtube channel or look up wuzzleone that man got issues

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah he said "i did some checking he has height issues". Never once did i mention my height even here. Hes a little creepy. I favorited a video coming up short by epiclloyd. Anyways i might make a video exposing him cause he stole some of his stuff from here

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
lol welcome to 2009

The best advice Supreme ever gave me was to be my own man and never follow someone else
Yeah dont follow anybody else but him i always search my sources. He acts like a ***** man i challenged him he banned me no argument then he called me weird. That shows what type of man he is. he think anybody online is weird. I can get more hoes on any day but im gonna make a rebuttal video hes gonna call me an ugly mother fer this us gonna be fun

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustWuzzle said:
Yeah dont follow anybody else but him i always search my sources. He acts like a ***** man i challenged him he banned me no argument then he called me weird. That shows what type of man he is. he think anybody online is weird. I can get more hoes on any day but im gonna make a rebuttal video hes gonna call me an ugly mother fer this us gonna be fun
You know I did the same thing when he dissed me, made a bunch of videos/podcast etc

You know what it do for me? NOTHING, it's a waste of time. The best thing to do with haters is to shine on them with success. Nothing hurts someone more then seeing you shine after they tried to shyt on you

This internet beefing is for the birds fam, instead use that energy and let it motivate you, feuding with a old man online isn't gonna make you feel better, besides who cares what he says, your not a follower wuzzle right?

be your own man, don't let another man decide what's what and whats not

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you worry about your own life and quit stunting people who "claim" they got game. Seems like your mad my friend. Some people come on the internet to brag about their life. This seems like this dude so don't even worry about him.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Why don't you worry about your own life and quit stunting people who "claim" they got game. Seems like your mad my friend. Some people come on the internet to brag about their life. This seems like this dude so don't even worry about him.
You and solomon are right but i do want my own show on youtube. Just something to make people smile i am mad at player but just for him stalking people and the racial **** my son is mullatto im over this i got a bad ***** who bout to let me move in

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
That idiot claimed to have sex with thousands of women in one of his videos.
That part is true, BUT..... have you seen some of the women that hes been with and the one he is with now? Not exactly dime status.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who the hell has the energy to have sex with a thousand women in their lifetime. as far as energy I dont mean sexual energy but the ability to hunt down every girl.