That moment, seconds before a sex date

Reaction score
All of you guys who had casual sexdates with strangers from the internet probably know it: you game a chick online (well, more like: *sends photo*, chick replies ''hnghn I want you'') and you plan a date to f*ck.

So you're at her doorstep. You ring the bell. You've never seen the person before, other than on photographs. Your mind goes: ''oh jesus, oh jesus, what do I do'', you're so tense you're trembling. Door opens, and your brain just shuts off and you go all alpha male, primal instinct, gorilla, without having to think.

Recognizable? What do you guys do to stay calm? :p

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? "Pls God don't be some pervert guy who is gonna kill me and sell my kidneys, I just want to ****" Does this thought ring a bell? WTF?

I have never done this, never would! Dangerous, unnecessary, maybe kinky I'll agree, but still...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Take a few minutes to relax when that happens. You can only get that adrenaline rush once and it subsides. It generally means you need more practice, and possibly a better diet.

That's why I like hanging out at strip clubs. I got desensitized to beautiful women. Then, when I happened to bump into a real movie star, I was totally smooth, even though time stood still for a moment. They judge us on those intangible moments in their first impression. They read how their beauty level compares to our own in that way. If we display any nervous sign, it's virtual proof she's too good for you (or that you are in pain or have a nervous disorder, neither of which wins points).

Also, having lots of dates helps. I'm getting ready to go out with possibly the hottest girl of my life tonight, but because another girl just left, I haven't had time to worry. Because the first date went awesome (though she did leave me with blue balls), the pressure is off. Plus, I'll have "scent of a woman".

Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
WTF? "Pls God don't be some pervert guy who is gonna kill me and sell my kidneys, I just want to ****" Does this thought ring a bell? WTF?

I have never done this, never would! Dangerous, unnecessary, maybe kinky I'll agree, but still...
Haha, I'm quite capable of verifying the genuiness of people through pics/fb accounts/forum postings, in other words: whether they are serial killer psychopaths or not. Although you still have a point of course.

Reaction score
bigneil said:
Take a few minutes to relax when that happens. You can only get that adrenaline rush once and it subsides. It generally means you need more practice, and possibly a better diet.

That's why I like hanging out at strip clubs. I get desensitized to beautiful women. Then, when I bumped into a real movie star, I was totally smooth, even though time stood still for a moment.
Yeah I think it's the practice part with me.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you always always have one of those spyhole things on your door