that look

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oka im at work stocking shelves and this girl comes around the corner.She didnt look ugly and she didnt look good and she had t and a.Anyways i look for a little bit and continue what im doing.I walk past her and go into the back(employees only).As i do that this guy that works with me and is like that girl is checking you out big time.Im like whatever cuz whenever someone says that there usually messing around.So i go back out and do my work and walk past her a few times.As i go to the back to pick up a special order all these guys that i work with are like shes really checking you out everytime you walk somewhere and even when your doing something.SO my question is what do you do in situation like this? im currently reading the bible and well im not good with girls so im not sure what to do.Hopefully she comes back in and maybe ill have a ons(one night stand)or somethin.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U want her as a girlfriend - ask her out.
U want her as a ONS - ask her out to a club.

U dont exactly need to read the DJ Bible to understand this sh*t.

By the way where do u work?

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd ask her if she's finding everything all right, crack a joke about some product from the shelf she's checking out if that doesn't work. The point is you've gotta just get the ball rollin cause if she wants you like everyone thinks she does then you've got an easy target and the convo will just flow.
-jlc

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at a grocery store.I wasnt reading the bible to find out what to do i just read a little everyday.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
U dont exactly need to read the DJ Bible to understand this sh*t.
Yeah but then he wouldn't have to ask dumb ass questions.

Go up say Hi and ask her for her number.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently reading the bible and well im not good with girls so im not sure what to do. Hopefully she comes back in and maybe i'll have a ons(one night stand)or something. -- INTRAINING

In the same sentence you say you want to have sex with her and you're a regular DJ bible reader? You'll have to study and start with a new experience before a lot of what you are reading will start to take shape.

Would "Nick" Hill disagree?

I think not.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she repeatedly was making EC with you like that, I would have walked straight up to her and said:

"Were you ever going to approach me or were you going to sit there and pretend like you were comparing sugar prices all night??"

You get the point, you could have subsititued the sugar prices line for whatever aisle you guys were in. If you see her again at the same time, then that is a GREEN LIGHT that she wants your nutz. Say SOMETHING!!!!

PIMP