“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

That four letter word.

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
PROM. I am kind of suprised that there hasn't been a flood of threads about this subject. I am a junior we get to go as well as seniors. Is it even worth it? Whens a good time to ask a girl to go? 2 months ahead? 1? I really could care less about the whole thing except this girl who used to use me asked me if I wanted to go with her and I said no. That felt good, but I've got my sights on a few others. Any experiences? Stories? Tips? Not just for me, but for anyone else thinking on going to it. :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
O crap...Yea, wats the deal with prom? I havent seen anything in the Bible bout that...when's the best time to ask the girl, etc. Mine's april 15 or 17 or so and I ain't got a clue if I'm even going
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Im glad im not the only one. Hell mines in early May, but still, people are asking me about it. Our schools kinda small... So theres nothing else to talk about. :eek:
 

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
i think mines in like mid may, ive been thinkin about it lately. I'm also not sure when to ask. But im definitely going cause its my senior prom. Im sure that nobody else will throw a party so im gonna throw a nasty one. Anybody got any idea when to ask?
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Ask around the same time other people start asking. Wait no later than three weeks before the event or it's just gonna be too hard to get your sh-it together in time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
What if they're asking like two months in advance? Some girl was telling me its considerate to do that so the girl can pick out her dress and get their **** together in time. :confused:
 

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
My prom is April 2nd. It's getting here quick. I just asked my date this week, but that's because I had to drop my other date(ex). I'd ask around a month before your prom.

I personally can't wait. My friends don't dance and some of their dates are hot, so I'll be dancing with them and my date. Then after we are going to my friend's cottage and having a party. The only killer is the money.... $110 for 2 tickets, $125 for limo, tux $?, corsage $25, booze, pot....$$$$$
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
What if they're asking like two months in advance? Some girl was telling me its considerate to do that so the girl can pick out her dress and get their **** together in time. :confused:
Then be considerate and ask two months in advance. Each school has it's own standards for when is the appropriate time to start asking. Talk to people, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out when the asking period is for your school.
 
Top