Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That first approach

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet alot of the guys here haven't even MADE their first approach yet. They are afraid. This post is pretty much a reminder that you need to kick yourself in the ass and go out there and get it.

"I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down." ~Allen H. Neuharth

This is exactly what happened to me after my first approach. It took me 2 months of being here to do it, but once i did it, i had girls after the next month.

It's the barrier you have to break through.

Good luck guys.

Avidin

Reaction score
No matter how good I get, and how far i've come there is always that next level.

The first approach is only a teaser for the real one, the one that actually matters - when you see that girl and time stops. You are suddenly pulled into the moment and you realise what it is that you have actually been working towards, suddenly that awesome life you have spent years building for yourself is truly tested - it is then that you need the faith in yourself to walk up to her and do your thing. And remember - you are all that she has been waiting for too.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I got a number on my first approach. I said some lame shiet and still found success. I don't care what ppl tell you, or how great you talk, if she's not attracted to YOU your screwed

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
I'm willing to bet alot of the guys here haven't even MADE their first approach yet. They are afraid. This post is pretty much a reminder that you need to kick yourself in the ass and go out there and get it.

"I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down." ~Allen H. Neuharth

This is exactly what happened to me after my first approach. It took me 2 months of being here to do it, but once i did it, i had girls after the next month.

It's the barrier you have to break through.

Good luck guys.
yes, uve told us to approach but u havent told us how to approach, u havent told us how to break that dam barrier, ive been here a year, ive had about 4 user names and i still cant approach...

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: That first approach

Originally posted by the-tiger
yes, uve told us to approach but u havent told us how to approach, u havent told us how to break that dam barrier, ive been here a year, ive had about 4 user names and i still cant approach...
"Hi"...the universal opener...done deal..furthermore, you can approach...you are physically capable of approaching a girl...you're just scared..scared of someone thats smaller than you and has a *****...approaching is nothing...if you can't approach, how will you even go ask for a date? Approaching a girl is nothing compared to everything else down the road...honestly, just do it...the only thing stopping you is yourself..."oh i cant approach"...yes you ****ing can...stop thinking that if you **** it up, you've lost your soulmate or "the one"...you are the prize..if you've been here a year and not approached once, do yourself a favor and get off this site...we cant help you...only you can help yourself...you're just waiting for the perfect moment that will never come...there is no perfect moment...there is just you and your balls so use them...sorry if i sound harsh but its true...i used to think the same way..."i cant approach"...now i can approach anyone and i still get scared...the fear never goes away...you just gotta do it...after the first approach, everything else is cake...you will get rejected...****, everyone gets rejected...everyone feels like **** sometimes...just get over it...make eye contact, smile and just say hi...thats all...maybe something will come out of it...maybe not...so what...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I think we all just need BIGGER BALLS. It ruins my day when I ***** out of an approach:mad:

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be afraid to approach - but after not giving a flying fvck and just going up to the girl and talking to them, I've never got rejected since. It's worth it. Just go up and talk to them, it's not like they're gonna kill you or anything, seriously, what's the WORST that can happen? Get rejected? Wow... :D

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unistork
I used to be afraid to approach - but after not giving a flying fvck and just going up to the girl and talking to them, I've never got rejected since. It's worth it. Just go up and talk to them, it's not like they're gonna kill you or anything, seriously, what's the WORST that can happen? Get rejected? Wow... :D
I don't know about other's, but whenever there is a girl I wanna go to talk to, its like theres a wall and I just can't/won't/don't want to get through it. Even if the girl is giving me a sign to go to her.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a numbers/situational/convenience/chemistry game. Approaching one or several isn't going to do jack unless you ask them out.

I can easily talk and get very good feedback, but have a harder time asking them out. This is ultimately what you have to do, especially if you know the attraction is mutual.

No excuses, just do it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well im still not sure about cold approches in the UK, out in the street. I joined her at the start of the summer holidays and for all that time did not aproch. Then i got to a new large school, and i start getting to know some people, but still most people i do not know, now i start to apprch and i must have aprcohed 2 diffrent groups of girls and a couple of girls by them selves, over a few months, obviously once i apprcohh them, i come back for more but i never make the move so i loose my chance.

well then there was this girl that i been talking to a few times, really hot, but a bit shy so i could not be certain she likes me, so after aproching her 3 times that week, the third time just befroe we go are seprate ways, i ask for her number but instead give her mine and told her to txt me hers.

well when i checked my phone 2 hourslatter i was rather disapointed at not getting her txt.

But lets just say, a further 3 hours after that i recived a very flirty txt message from her!

im going to ask her out on a date next time i see her.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre finding it hard to approach girls in a club/bar/pub environment, try a different location.

Practice on checkout girls or ask one of your female friends associates that you dont know very well on a date. Grab a bird from work. Get social and join a club. Go ballroom dancing (!). Go to the gym and grab a lady there or if all else fails choose a girl who you feel you are infinitely better than or dont particularly like.
You have to get over the approach barrier somehow! Who cares if you get rejected.

Theres a plethora of opportunity everywhere. Create them if you cant see them.