Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That awkward moment when a guy you know starts acting needy like a *****

Reaction score
I have a friend whos about 31 yrs old.. he doesn't get no puss.. He's pretty much a hermit when he's not going to the club or bars. stays inside and plays video games.. I only met him back when I used to smoke weed, through a mutual friend.. and didn't really consider him a close friend.. but more of an associate.

I've tried so many times to help him shape his life.. Ie: get a better haircut ( he has some weird justin bieber type **** going on).., dress better, be more confident.. etc and he would never be open to it.. Though he constantly talked about how he wants to move out the city because people are just not friendly enough.

Aside from that, he's got his own place, works a decent job and goes to clubs and things ..

Anywho, He recently started acting really emotional .. almost like a female.. I totally had to cut the guy off.. He went on this rant last time I spoke with him and ended up saying something like "you're not even my friend.." and some nonsense on how he thinks i'm not better than him or something... I'm like like wow dude you're an emotional wreck..

So after his moaning and **** and after I told him I hope he finds some good friends who can tolerate his bs emotional ****.. He says something like "yeah man thanks for being there" etc etc.. I had to cut him off.. Can't be talking to guys like that. Emotions all over the place.

Poor guy man. I legit think I was the only real guy friend he had or something. Well, the only cool one anyways.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I reached a point where i feel like some people are beyond saving. Don't even want to be saved for that matter.

These women really ain't shi# either.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drunk on beta/afcness, 4 years ago... my brother started acting this way... he started saying stuff like "ignorance is bliss" a other nonsense. Then the fool marries his first cousin, and goes and has a kid! I tried to help him in previous relationships but, he's a glutton for punishment. A dog always returns to its vomit. LOST CAUSE!!!

Reaction score
I reached a point where i feel like some people are beyond saving. Don't even want to be saved for that matter.

These women really ain't shi# either.
Well said brother.. Some people are okay with settling for less in life. They deserve nothing more than what they have or the lack thereof, because of their attitudes toward life. No one should expect anything out of life without putting effort in.

Drunk on beta/afcness, 4 years ago... my brother started acting this way... he started saying stuff like "ignorance is bliss" a other nonsense. Then the fool marries his first cousin, and goes and has a kid! I tried to help him in previous relationships but, he's a glutton for punishment. A dog always returns to its vomit. LOST CAUSE!!!
Yeah man. I can't help but to try to help motivate people around me, or at least help them get off their asses and into the club so I can show them how it's done as far as women.. But , some people are really in a pit and have no idea how to climb their way out, so they just end up clawing the walls till the pit just caves in on itself.

I feel like some men are straight up turning into women on the inside.. Just the way they act, how emotional and needy they are.. Not just for women but , they act like they forgot they had balls. Like @AllDay85 said.. There's no point in even trying to help save them.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
sounds like a big case of self righteousness, instead of trying to help the guy when he is down, this op gives him **** and makes fun of him, all just to feel better about himself, when in reality, is just as insecure and as much of a sheep as his emotional "friend"

Reaction score
sounds like a big case of self righteousness, instead of trying to help the guy when he is down, this op gives him **** and makes fun of him, all just to feel better about himself, when in reality, is just as insecure and as much of a sheep as his emotional "friend"
Nah man, you're completely wrong. Notice why he said "thanks for being there" in the end.. It's because me, being a guy who's confident and gets tons of women.. Tried my best to help him change his life.. I was the guy wh got him weed when he didn't know where to get it.. I was the one who took him out a few times and showed him what it's like to live a normal life.. Of course, he's always been to clubs and bars before meeting me.. but, he never closed. He had a few relationships and never knew how to get chicks after that. he's 31 yrs old and is about 120 lbs doesnt even workout..

He got tired of feeling worthless in the face of a young 24 yr old like me.. So how's it my fault? He wanted my attention, but not my help. I personally can't hang with someone who's that far behind, lacks confidence, etc.. It's goes against my mindset..

The things he started saying to me were like something one of my old needy plates would say.. Was so weird.. I had to cut him off.

Never did I once make fun of him or belittle him. You're going way off tilt bud.

To defend someone like that, only reflects upon yourself. You felt more like you can relate to him, than you can relate to me. What does that say about you? Think about it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man, you're completely wrong. Notice why he said "thanks for being there" in the end.. It's because me, being a guy who's confident and gets tons of women.. Tried my best to help him change his life.. I was the guy wh got him weed when he didn't know where to get it.. I was the one who took him out a few times and showed him what it's like to live a normal life.. Of course, he's always been to clubs and bars before meeting me.. but, he never closed. He had a few relationships and never knew how to get chicks after that. he's 31 yrs old and is about 120 lbs doesnt even workout..

He got tired of feeling worthless in the face of a young 24 yr old like me.. So how's it my fault? He wanted my attention, but not my help. I personally can't hang with someone who's that far behind, lacks confidence, etc.. It's goes against my mindset..

The things he started saying to me were like something one of my old needy plates would say.. Was so weird.. I had to cut him off.

Never did I once make fun of him or belittle him. You're going way off tilt bud.

To defend someone like that, only reflects upon yourself. You felt more like you can relate to him, than you can relate to me. What does that say about you? Think about it.
Yes, you have to be careful of who you let into your life! No one needs someone who just sits there and drags them down! If people need help, and they are not willing to make progress in their lives, move on! Continuing with them will only chip away at your frame, if you stay too long!
Boundaries!

See Law 10:

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-10-infection-avoid-unhappy-and.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, you have to be careful of who you let into your life! No one needs someone who just sits there and drags them down! If people need help, and they are not willing to make progress in their lives, move on! Continuing with them will only chip away at your frame, if you stay too long!
Boundaries!

See Law 10:

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-10-infection-avoid-unhappy-and.html
Oh, I'm well aware. I just spoke to him from time to time because he's got some good business connections and things like that and he was basically a blank mold. Coulda really shaped him up to a stand up individual.. and had fun with it too but deleted his number after all that weird emotional **** he was spewing recently. He was never someone I spent time with like that.. Far from it. In the back of my mind I was thinking, if I could change this guy I could do a whole before/after thing.. record all the progress and have some other shmucks start paying me money to change their lives. Would have been a good way to make some extra dough considering I'm in a city with almost 3 mill people and there's plenty of guys who need help :p

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm well aware. I just spoke to him from time to time because he's got some good business connections and things like that and he was basically a blank mold. Coulda really shaped him up to a stand up individual.. and had fun with it too but deleted his number after all that weird emotional **** he was spewing recently. He was never someone I spent time with like that.. Far from it. In the back of my mind I was thinking, if I could change this guy I could do a whole before/after thing.. record all the progress and have some other shmucks start paying me money to change their lives. Would have been a good way to make some extra dough considering I'm in a city with almost 3 mill people and there's plenty of guys who need help :p
Interesting, coaching guys at the local level?

You could put up a craigslist ad, and see what happens.

Reaction score
Interesting, coaching guys at the local level?

You could put up a craigslist ad, and see what happens.
Haha I think I still have a ways to go before really going for something like that. I was told I should be a lifestyle coach before but it's not something I want to jump into just yet.. Rather, If I could ease into it by coaching people who I see could really use it, then I can build a portfolio of client testimonials/transformations.

I think before even going to start .. I'd like to start a youtube channel just giving advice on different areas.. from style, fitness, confidence, tips to overcome general anxiety/insecurities, to everything about winning over women, etc.. I'd like a proper team though.. professional camera, someone to do the video editing ,etc.