Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That article calls out this forum...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that dude is with some dumb bimbo that is wearing ski boots instead of buying a mouse trap herself and he is dissing the forum

10 traps and poison but no kills ?

haha the b*tch probably told him there was a mouse so she had an excuse to wear ski boots in his house cause it makes her feel kinky

his argument against sosuave makes no sense

he then goes and acts like tarzan after he disses sosuave for sosuave saying act like a man ???

least the forum will get a few extra members :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ok.

The guy who wrote this article is clueless like the rest of the media out there that promotes AFC behaviour.

Just take a look at another article he wrote:

http://hub.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050803/LIFE/508030317&SearchID=73219141633694

In retrospect, Zach should have said: "You owe nothing." He should have ignored the fact that he is a student and has thousands in loans while she works and probably has a good salary. He should have pretended the $100 check wasn't going to seriously affect the amount of food and beer he'd consume for the next month.

He should have smiled, put down his credit card and prayed that it cleared.

Instead, Zach accepted $30 toward a $100 dinner bill.
WRONG. Zack first mistake was taking her on a first date to a boring dinner. No rapport, not being C0cky or funny and no kino, no action = nothing. First date should be fun, Zack failed in making it fun.

His date rejected Zack from the get go, that is why she wanted to pay her share so she wouldn't want to feel like she owes him something.

And another thing who takes a girl out to $100 dinner when you are strapped for cash? You take her to a comedy club/mini golf and some ice cream later and you spend no more then $25-30 and it will be more fun for everyone involved, alot cheaper and if you have a good game, you will get a second date and some ass.

Here is a really good advice on first date written by MindoverMatter

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=77509&highlight=first+date

Welcome to the ritual of first date paying: (1) Bill comes. (2) He picks it up. (3) She offers to pay. (4) Slight awkwardness ensues. (5) He wonders if she wants to pay because she isn't into him and is trying to make the meal seem less datelike. (6) He refuses and pays.

For the children of feminism, the issue of first-date paying is reflective of larger, conflicting societal pressures: On one hand, both sexes, by and large, want women to be equals.

For better or for worse, it's just the nature of a confusing dating world. We're in a transitional period in male-female relations. Eventually the rules will be clearer, but for now women offer and men pay (except if a woman asks a guy out, but that doesn't happen nearly often enough).
You are confused because you have accepted our pussified supplicating clueless culture. A good article written By Allen Thompson.

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/check.htm

Blame it on society. Blame it on tradition. Blame it on women who aren't so quick to get rid of the one vestige of a sexist society that actually is good for them - free meals.
I blame clueless men and men like you who give other men bad advice that have accepted this situation and reality.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was the most pointless sosuave.net reference i have ever seen.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
That's ok.

The guy who wrote this article is clueless like the rest of the media out there that promotes AFC behaviour.

Just take a look at another article he wrote:

http://hub.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050803/LIFE/508030317&SearchID=73219141633694

WRONG. Zack first mistake was taking her on a first date to a boring dinner. No rapport, not being C0cky or funny and no kino, no action = nothing. First date should be fun, Zack failed in making it fun.

His date rejected Zack from the get go, that is why she wanted to pay her share so she wouldn't want to feel like she owes him something.

And another thing who takes a girl out to $100 dinner when you are strapped for cash? You take her to a comedy club/mini golf and some ice cream later and you spend no more then $25-30 and it will be more fun for everyone involved, alot cheaper and if you have a good game, you will get a second date and some ass.

Here is a really good advice on first date written by MindoverMatter

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=77509&highlight=first+date

You are confused because you have accepted our pussified supplicating clueless culture. A good article written By Allen Thompson.

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/check.htm

I blame clueless men and men like you who give other men bad advice that have accepted this situation and reality.

Just because she offered to pay doesn't mean she rejected him... Maybe she just thought she should pay for her own damn meal.

Now, I have a rule. If I call a girl and we go out to eat/movies whatever the case may be, if I invite her to do something with me, I will pay, and won't let her pay. To me that's only right. I did ask for your time and I shouldn't make you pay.

BUT

If a girl calls me and says 'hey, let's do something" I'll be damned if I am giong to pay her way, even if she is my GF... lol, last date I went on i made the girl pay my way because she asked me if I wanted to do something.

What trips me out is guys think that if you pay their way, it will make them like you if they didn't like you already... lol, like it's "keeping the hope alive".

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Just because she offered to pay doesn't mean she rejected him... Maybe she just thought she should pay for her own damn meal..
Yes that is true but I don't believe the reason she rejected him was because she offered to pay and he accepted.

I believe that during the dinner she already lost interest and decided to pay her share. If she liked the guy and she payed her share that would be fine, but since he didn't get a second date she obviously didn't like the guy and opted for " ok I don't want this guy to think I owe him something so I will pay for my own and that will be the end of that".

If she likes you it doesn't matter if she offers to pay or not on the first date.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women SHOULD pay for their own damn meal.

And that dude is a queer. His girlfriend is probably fat and looks like old cottage cheese.

She probably eats mice too. She's cooking with boots on so at least one part of her body will be covered up. Her toenails are probably green and stinky.

This dude's just jealous cuz we have game, and he's dating the Michelin Man:cheer:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we should care about this AFC because???? :confused:

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
And we should care about this AFC because???? :confused:
Because humoring the ugly bastard is funny.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bill?

Hey,

That guy (Matt) don't know his @ss from a hole in the ground about women.

#1...3 or 4 boxes of Decon would have cured his mouse problem.

#2...You don't spent 100 bucks on any damnn woman on a first date....(coffee or ice cream, maybe, not a $100 meal)

cave dweller

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got tricked into spending $100 or so dollars on my first date with my EX..

I met her and she stood me up the first time I tried to setup a date (came to find out she was still very into her ex) and told her I would give her one more time, and if she didn't go along I wouldn't talk to her again. So we met up one day and had lunch and we really clicked.

So I get a call from her around 3 days later, asking if she wanted to go to this play they were having..

Now, as a kid, we went to plays all the time.. no more than $5.00 right?

WRONG

Try $40 a ticket

I told her I coudln't believe she had teh balls to ask me to pay for a play that costs $40.00. I told her that if I paid for her ticket, we were ****ing later that night, so I did and we did :)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
I told her I coudln't believe she had teh balls to ask me to pay for a play that costs $40.00. I told her that if I paid for her ticket, we were ****ing later that night, so I did and we did :)
:) Very good.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.. I think we should thank that moron for free advertising for this forum:D w00t!

Laterz...